Obama reveals Presidential portrait

Anything and Everything political, express your view, but play nice
XtremeJibber2001
Signature Poster

Re: Obama reveals Presidential portrait

Post by XtremeJibber2001 »

madhatter wrote:
XtremeJibber2001 wrote:
madhatter wrote:really that's the conclusion you drew from that? I wonder how many Nigerian princes he's emailed from that account? seriously I said NOTHING of the sort...what I said is I highly doubt that all one has to do is spoof HRC to get a response from the president...her acct was either easily identifiable as coming from her private domain or obama was easily fooled into responding to an unauthorized email address that appeared to be official ( effectively a spoof) ...hard to believe that things were so lax around there that obama would take an email from an unidentified domain let alone respond to it thinking its HRC's official account...

I'm gonna go with the sh!tstain knew exactly who he was emailing and where that email was going...
Is it also possible someone, other than Obama, was responsible for managing his e-mail account/set up possible? more like a given...duh...and added Clinton's external domain to a safe list or something similar without discussing it with Obama? who authorized that?cuz we have a federal records act and it REQUIRES all govt communication to be documented and preserved...so we are supposed to believe that someone circumvented the law and obama was unknowingly subjected to failure to comply w the federal records act?Especially seeing as the set up itself was not illegal or unusual?
so hillary having a private server w her own domain in place of .gov account was not illegal or unusual? ( newsflash it was both illegal and she is the ONLY one who has ever done that so not only it is unusual but it's actually unprecedented...) and the president isn't responsible for ANYTHING/EVERYTHING that happens under his watch? you keep making excuses for OJ...we all know he's guilty...
Does the federal records act prohibit the use of a private e-mail server? I don't think it does. Hillary got in hot water for discussing classified matters and her e-mail were not compliant with the federal records act (we actually don't know, due to efforts made by the company managing the server, which I think were an effort to obstruct). There are other gov't personnel that have used private servers, but not in the matter Clinton did, which made it illegal. Having a private e-mail server is not, in and of itself, illegal.

Don't get me wrong, I think Clinton should be in jail, but the notion Obama knew about the private server is lacking in credible evidence.
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

XtremeJibber2001 wrote:
madhatter wrote:
XtremeJibber2001 wrote:
madhatter wrote:really that's the conclusion you drew from that? I wonder how many Nigerian princes he's emailed from that account? seriously I said NOTHING of the sort...what I said is I highly doubt that all one has to do is spoof HRC to get a response from the president...her acct was either easily identifiable as coming from her private domain or obama was easily fooled into responding to an unauthorized email address that appeared to be official ( effectively a spoof) ...hard to believe that things were so lax around there that obama would take an email from an unidentified domain let alone respond to it thinking its HRC's official account...

I'm gonna go with the sh!tstain knew exactly who he was emailing and where that email was going...
Is it also possible someone, other than Obama, was responsible for managing his e-mail account/set up possible? more like a given...duh...and added Clinton's external domain to a safe list or something similar without discussing it with Obama? who authorized that?cuz we have a federal records act and it REQUIRES all govt communication to be documented and preserved...so we are supposed to believe that someone circumvented the law and obama was unknowingly subjected to failure to comply w the federal records act?Especially seeing as the set up itself was not illegal or unusual?
so hillary having a private server w her own domain in place of .gov account was not illegal or unusual? ( newsflash it was both illegal and she is the ONLY one who has ever done that so not only it is unusual but it's actually unprecedented...) and the president isn't responsible for ANYTHING/EVERYTHING that happens under his watch? you keep making excuses for OJ...we all know he's guilty...
Does the federal records act prohibit the use of a private e-mail server? I don't think it does. Hillary got in hot water for discussing classified matters and her e-mail were not compliant with the federal records act (we actually don't know, due to efforts made by the company managing the server, which I think were an effort to obstruct). There are other gov't personnel that have used private servers, but not in the matter Clinton did, which made it illegal. Having a private e-mail server is not, in and of itself, illegal.

Don't get me wrong, I think Clinton should be in jail, but the notion Obama knew about the private server is lacking in credible evidence.it's lacking a smoking gun mostly because clintons server and emails were destroyed after being subpoenaed...but the notion is far more credible than any other explanation...
hard to imagine anything other than obama or someone who is entrusted to act on his behalf for whom he is ultimately responsible made the decision to add in clintons private domain and allow it to reach obama...who? and why? who approved it? are we supposed to believe it was a rogue actor?

when I get an email on my non govt issued home PC I know exactly who sent it or more importantly who did NOT send it...obama ain't someones grandmother he wasn't "fooled" by the name HRC it wasn't even the same name as her .gov acct ( which apparently is also an alias for security reasons)...

bottom line SOMEONE knew and authorized it and either withheld the info from Obama ( highly unlikely) or obama knew exactly what was going on ( far more likely)...@ssclown may have ( barely) plausible deniability but only to those who don;t want to see it any other way...anyone w any amt of objectivity doesn't believe he " heard about it on the news"...
mach es sehr schnell

'exponential reciprocation'- The practice of always giving back more than you take....
XtremeJibber2001
Signature Poster

madhatter wrote:
madhatter wrote:it's lacking a smoking gun mostly because clintons server and emails were destroyed after being subpoenaed...but the notion is far more credible than any other explanation...
hard to imagine anything other than obama or someone who is entrusted to act on his behalf for whom he is ultimately responsible made the decision to add in clintons private domain and allow it to reach obama...who? and why? who approved it? are we supposed to believe it was a rogue actor?
Why does it matter? In the beginning, no one knew Clinton would use the private server to discuss matters of national security. I'm sure there are a plethora of non-.gov domain based e-mails that were allowed to reach POTUS. I imagine this is true for all POTUS.
madhatter wrote:when I get an email on my non govt issued home PC I know exactly who sent it or more importantly who did NOT send it...obama ain't someones grandmother he wasn't "fooled" by the name HRC it wasn't even the same name as her .gov acct ( which apparently is also an alias for security reasons)...
It's an apples to oranges comparison.
madhatter wrote:bottom line SOMEONE knew and authorized it and either withheld the info from Obama ( highly unlikely) or obama knew exactly what was going on ( far more likely)...@ssclown may have ( barely) plausible deniability but only to those who don;t want to see it any other way...anyone w any amt of objectivity doesn't believe he " heard about it on the news"...
Absolutely agree someone knew and authorized it. I don't think this knowledge and/or authorization needed to be provided to Obama, it's minutiae. Even if Obama knew about it, it's secondary to the real issue which is the fact Clinton's e-mail was not properly secured, she used it to discuss classified information, and was not compliant with the records act.
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

XtremeJibber2001 wrote:
madhatter wrote:
madhatter wrote:it's lacking a smoking gun mostly because clintons server and emails were destroyed after being subpoenaed...but the notion is far more credible than any other explanation...
Why does it matter? In the beginning, no one knew Clinton would use the private server to discuss matters of national security. I'm sure there are a plethora of non-.gov domain based e-mails that were allowed to reach POTUS. I imagine this is true for all POTUS.
madhatter wrote:when I get an email on my non govt issued home PC I know exactly who sent it or more importantly who did NOT send it...obama ain't someones grandmother he wasn't "fooled" by the name HRC it wasn't even the same name as her .gov acct ( which apparently is also an alias for security reasons)...
It's an apples to oranges comparison. no kidding...his s/b much more secure and he should be much more vigilant as should the protocols in place...
madhatter wrote:bottom line SOMEONE knew and authorized it and either withheld the info from Obama ( highly unlikely) or obama knew exactly what was going on ( far more likely)...@ssclown may have ( barely) plausible deniability but only to those who don;t want to see it any other way...anyone w any amt of objectivity doesn't believe he " heard about it on the news"...
Absolutely agree someone knew and authorized it. I don't think this knowledge and/or authorization needed to be provided to Obama, it's minutiae. use of an unauthorized server outside the .gov domain over which he was going to communicate was something obama didn't need to know about??? Even if Obama knew about it, it's secondary to the real issue IF he knew he was complicit and he lied about "hearing it on the news" an excuse he also used 8 other times...which is the fact Clinton's e-mail was not properly secured, she used it to discuss classified information, and was not compliant with the records act.
if he knew he was willingly communicating outside the proper channels failing to comply w the federal records act and opening himself up to potential security issues and the possibility of allowing classified info to be exposed...

OR

he was a woefully careless and inept president who hired careless and inept people to perform critical duties...

most likely it's both...and also a crooked lying POS....
mach es sehr schnell

'exponential reciprocation'- The practice of always giving back more than you take....
XtremeJibber2001
Signature Poster

madhatter wrote:use of an unauthorized server outside the .gov domain over which he was going to communicate was something obama didn't need to know about???
At the time the server went live, what specifically made the server unauthorized?
madhatter wrote:IF he knew he was complicit and he lied about "hearing it on the news" an excuse he also used 8 other times...
Agreed, but I care less about that and more e-mail Clinton and the lengths she went to obstruct.
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

XtremeJibber2001 wrote:
madhatter wrote:use of an unauthorized server outside the .gov domain over which he was going to communicate was something obama didn't need to know about???
At the time the server went live, what specifically made the server unauthorized?
State Department officials and Clinton aides have offered no response to questions in recent days about how her private email system was set up, what security measures it used, and whether anyone at the agency approved the arrangement. It’s unclear how such a system, run off an Internet domain apparently purchased by the Clinton family, could have won approval if the department’s policies were as the inspector general’s report describes them.

Clinton sent 55,000 pages of emails from her private account to the State Department in December, after State officials asked Clinton and other former secretaries to provide copies of any work-related email messages so they could be incorporated into the agency’s official record systems.

“Former Secretary Clinton has left herself in the unique position of being the only one to determine what records the American people are entitled to. This has significant negative implications for transparency and government oversight, as well as for media and others who have a legitimate interest in understanding the Secretary’s time in office,” said Jamal Ware, spokesman for House Benghazi Committee Chairman Trey Gowdy (R-S.C.)
madhatter wrote:IF he knew he was complicit and he lied about "hearing it on the news" an excuse he also used 8 other times...
Agreed, but I care less about that and more e-mail Clinton and the lengths she went to obstruct.
the server was created to circumvent the .gov system and thus prevent records from being visible obstructing any potential inquiry into here dealings as sec of state...

the hardware itself is obviously not illegal if that's the ridiculous avenue you were pursuing...

I care VERY much if obama was a willing accomplice in this obvious crime...he was the CEO...fortunately it's was now...

and i still see no possible way for that domain to become a "trusted domain" w/o very high up authorization since its also pretty clear that state dept and other gov rules do not provide for that level of communication...who decided the rules didn;t apply? and they didn;t feel the need to inform obama of this change that would greatly affect his own liability of federal records keeping and potential security breaches...

we've also caught the state dept red handed falsifying federal records to which they admitted...the IRS was also implicated in corrupt practices...the NSA was exposed as far over reaching their publicly stated mission, holder was held in contempt over fast and furious, lynch met clinton on the tarmac, comey was insubordinate, mc cabe was fired etc etc etc and we're supposed to give obama ( or anyone in his admin) a pass on pretty clear indicators that he was involved? with what appears to be an attempt to install a successor of his choice as the next president via exploitation of govt agencies...hell no....that's a coup, people need to be held accountable for that...and there will be discord until then...
mach es sehr schnell

XtremeJibber2001
Signature Poster

XtremeJibber2001 wrote:
State Department officials and Clinton aides have offered no response to questions in recent days about how her private email system was set up, what security measures it used, and whether anyone at the agency approved the arrangement. It’s unclear how such a system, run off an Internet domain apparently purchased by the Clinton family, could have won approval if the department’s policies were as the inspector general’s report describes them.
'Unclear' is not the same as 'unauthorized', but I agree it appears it was not authorized.
madhatter wrote:
XtremeJibber2001 wrote:
the server was created to circumvent the .gov system and thus prevent records from being visible obstructing any potential inquiry into here dealings as sec of state...

the hardware itself is obviously not illegal if that's the ridiculous avenue you were pursuing...

I care VERY much if obama was a willing accomplice in this obvious crime...he was the CEO...fortunately it's was now...

and i still see no possible way for that domain to become a "trusted domain" w/o very high up authorization since its also pretty clear that state dept and other gov rules do not provide for that level of communication...who decided the rules didn;t apply? and they didn;t feel the need to inform obama of this change that would greatly affect his own liability of federal records keeping and potential security breaches...

we've also caught the state dept red handed falsifying federal records to which they admitted...the IRS was also implicated in corrupt practices...the NSA was exposed as far over reaching their publicly stated mission, holder was held in contempt over fast and furious, lynch met clinton on the tarmac, comey was insubordinate, mc cabe was fired etc etc etc and we're supposed to give obama ( or anyone in his admin) a pass on pretty clear indicators that he was involved? with what appears to be an attempt to install a successor of his choice as the next president via exploitation of govt agencies...hell no....that's a coup, people need to be held accountable for that...and there will be discord until then...
I don't disagree with what you've said, but I care very little about whether Obama knew or not ... just a difference of opinion.
Coydog
Guru Poster

Post by Coydog »

madhatter wrote:the president isn't responsible for ANYTHING/EVERYTHING that happens under his watch? you keep making excuses for OJ...we all know he's guilty...
Oooh, that's gonna be a really good one. $43,000 sound proof rooms, $31,000 dining rooms sets, $1M first class travel junkets, not to mention his former campaign manager landing in jail. And we're just getting started.

OJ got off because he was rich and could afford multiple lawyers who knew how to work the system - just like a certain POTUS continues to do.
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

Coydog wrote:
madhatter wrote:the president isn't responsible for ANYTHING/EVERYTHING that happens under his watch? you keep making excuses for OJ...we all know he's guilty...
Oooh, that's gonna be a really good one. $43,000 sound proof rooms, $31,000 dining rooms sets, $1M first class travel junkets, not to mention his former campaign manager landing in jail. And we're just getting started.the master of the convoluted argument...can you throw a little more nothing in there? not quite enough to make a burger yet...

OJ got off because he was rich and could afford multiple lawyers who knew how to work the system - just like a certain POTUS continues to do.
Hillaryous, but clinton ain't potus and never will be......even more hilarious is you equating spending in a govt office to corruption of the FBI and circumventing the law while conspiring to install the successor of choice...gotta be the most ridiculous defense of your entirely ridiculous politics yet...

remember this guy?

this one still takes the cake though I think...hard to even tell if its sarcasm or legit really...

but ignorance of the law is not a defense and they all still need to be held accountable...
mach es sehr schnell

Coydog
Guru Poster

Post by Coydog »

George Papadopoulos - Guilty
Michael Flynn - Guilty
Rick Gates - Guilty
Paul Manafort - Jailed

And that's just during the campaign. Of course Gump was completely "unaware" of everything that was going on. Just like he was unaware of his hush money, then aware, then not aware again and finally forced to disclose.
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

Coydog wrote:George Papadopoulos - Guilty procedural offense lying to the FBI nothing else he did was illegal...also appears he was set up by the Obama administration...
Michael Flynn - Guilty of lying to the FBI Procedural offense, it had nothing to do with trump or the trump campaign...flynn did nothing illegal in regards to the trump campaign...FBI agents also said they didn't believe flynn was lying, flynn has filed or plans to file counter suit...
Rick Gates - Guilty nothing to do with trump or the trump campaign...
Paul Manafort - Jailedfor something again entirely unrelated to trump or the trump campaign...

And that's just during the campaign. ummm NO try reality for a change...Of course Gump was completely "unaware" of everything that was going on. Just like he was unaware of his hush money, then aware, then not aware again and finally forced to disclose.
not ONE of those things has anything to do with trump....not one of em...your obsessive hatred for trump is making you look a fool...everyone knows none of those " allegations" have anything to do w trump or the trump campaign or collusion with any russians....good luck running on that dead horse platform...

meanwhile you pretend hillary was innocent, the FBI is a bunch of saints and trump is out to ruin the virtuous govt that was set forth for the first time in the history of the world by the benevolent hopey dope for the good of all humanity....how the fvck do they instill this crap in you guys? you ignore reality for that which you wish was true...willfully, gleefully and adamantly adherent at all times...
mach es sehr schnell

madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

http://thehill.com/homenews/senate/3929 ... s-together" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;.

and of course R's are working on a bill that D's will never agree to, meanwhile D's are working on a bill to allow open borders...
mach es sehr schnell

madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

not one smidgen...

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/20 ... tea-party/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Tea party groups get revenge against IRS as judge approves $3.5 million payout
A judge late Wednesday signed off on the settlement between the IRS and hundreds of tea party groups, closing out the last major legal battle over what all sides now agree was unwarranted and illegal targeting for political purposes.

The IRS agreed to pay $3.5 million to groups that were wronged by the intrusive inspections, and insists it’s made changes so that political targeting can’t occur in the future.

A few issues are still being fought over in the courts — including whether former IRS senior executive Lois G. Lerner will be allowed to forever shield her deposition explaining her behavior from public view, and whether the IRS should pay attorney fees — but this week’s decision closes out five years of litigation over the targeting itself.
mach es sehr schnell

XtremeJibber2001
Signature Poster

Lois Lerner’s deposition should absolutely be made public.
f.a.s.t.
Wanted Poster

Post by f.a.s.t. »

XtremeJibber2001 wrote:Lois Lerner’s deposition should absolutely be made public.
She is part of the police state and took orders right from the top, including the B.O. Administration that knew and approved what the IRS was doing.
!!!!!!!!!! MAKE AMERICA LOVE AGAIN !!!!!!!!!!