#oneless - most hysterical new antigun meme...

Anything and Everything political, express your view, but play nice
deadheadskier
Post Traumatic Stress Syndrome

Re: #oneless - most hysterical new antigun meme...

Post by deadheadskier »

brownman wrote: .. and gun cabinets? .. forget it, these people sleep with their guns loaded in bed .. sex toys for their inadequacies :sad:

Definitely right on the money with Hatter. Long history of ammosexual posting in these forums.
Mister Moose
Level 10K poster

Post by Mister Moose »

Let's recap.
deadheadskier wrote:So then, how many round magazine do you think is reasonable for civilian ownership? How about bullet caliber?

My question on caliber more had to do with the physical damage the round can inflict. In regards to the school shooting in Florida, physicians commented on the incredible damage the bullets inflicted. When is enough enough and bordering on too much?

how lethal?
Mister Moose wrote: If you want to make a point on caliber, make it. So far it's a vague question that to me both leads nowhere and doesn't have enough criteria. Lethality consists of far more than caliber.
deadheadskier wrote:Are the lethal limits of firearns that a civilian can possess well studied and appropriate? That's the question.
Mister Moose wrote: How much more lethal is 2 smaller bullets than 1 larger one? How do different bullet design types compare of same or different calibers? What about cartridge size? What about accuracy vs caliber?
And then finally
deadheadskier wrote:Reading the comments of the doctor in the article makes me wonder would this patient have been so lucky had he been shot with an AR.
Had you posted that question in the first place, you would have gotten the answer you were looking for far sooner. Instead we went on a wild journey on number of bullets, caliber, which one is more lethal, and what is well studied. None of which is relevant to the question you finally posed on the article you quoted. When I tried to tell you to get more specific, you told me "There's nothing vague about my question". Made a smart ass BB remark, and then resorted to calling me a dickhead.

Your article talks about tissue damage from induced vibrational waveform damage from a higher speed bullet. That has nothing to do with caliber. It has to do with cartridge size and muzzle velocity of the round. In addition (although the article didn't go there) differences in tissue damage result from differences in bullet design and construction, independent of caliber or muzzle velocity. Also an AR can come in different calibers.
deadheadskier wrote: Long history of ammosexual posting in these forums.
So that sorta ends the conversation for me.
deadheadskier
Post Traumatic Stress Syndrome

Post by deadheadskier »

I don't know how I can make it any simpler Moose. Are the lethal limits of civilian fire arms well studied and appropriate?

If yes and you know of a study, I'd be curious to read it. Apparently you either don't know or don't wish to answer. So, I'm fine with the conversation being over for you.

Interesting comments on bullets though. Thanks
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

mach es sehr schnell

'exponential reciprocation'- The practice of always giving back more than you take....
Highway Star
Level 10K poster

Post by Highway Star »

"I'M YELLING BECAUSE YOU DID SOMETHING COOL!" - Humpty Dumpty

"Kzone should bill you for the bandwidth you waste writing novels to try and prove a point, but end up just looking like a deranged narcissistic fool." - Deadheadskier at madhatter

"The key is to not be lame, and know it, and not give a rat's @$$ what anybody thinks......that's real cool." - Highway Star http://goo.gl/xJxo34" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

"I am one of the coolest people on the internet..." - Highway Star

"I have a tiny penis...." - C-Rex

XtremeJibber2001 - THE MAIN STREAM MEDIA HAS YOU COMPLETELY HYPNOTIZED. PLEASE WAKE UP AND LEARN HOW TO FILTER REALITY FROM BS NARRATIVES.

"Your life is only interesting when you capture the best, fakest, most curated split second version." - Team Robot regarding Instagram posters