It's time for Disney / ABC to die.....

Anything and Everything political, express your view, but play nice
Highway Star
Level 10K poster

It's time for Disney / ABC to die.....

Post by Highway Star »

This company is cancer.
"I'M YELLING BECAUSE YOU DID SOMETHING COOL!" - Humpty Dumpty

"Kzone should bill you for the bandwidth you waste writing novels to try and prove a point, but end up just looking like a deranged narcissistic fool." - Deadheadskier at madhatter

"The key is to not be lame, and know it, and not give a rat's @$$ what anybody thinks......that's real cool." - Highway Star http://goo.gl/xJxo34" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

"I am one of the coolest people on the internet..." - Highway Star

"I have a tiny penis...." - C-Rex

XtremeJibber2001 - THE MAIN STREAM MEDIA HAS YOU COMPLETELY HYPNOTIZED. PLEASE WAKE UP AND LEARN HOW TO FILTER REALITY FROM BS NARRATIVES.

"Your life is only interesting when you capture the best, fakest, most curated split second version." - Team Robot regarding Instagram posters
deadheadskier
Post Traumatic Stress Syndrome

Re: It's time for Disney / ABC to die.....

Post by deadheadskier »

I'm going to break my own rule here and respond to one of your threads. I've found it immensely amusing how the majority of your threads these days get zero response. Even more amusing when you come back a week later and bump your cricket threads in your typical crying for attention way.

All I can say is I think it's cute that you think low life Rosanne who thinks the Boston Marathon bombing was a false flag attack and made an incredibly stupid comment on Twitter is somehow a victim here.

Also, the big LOL in the whole thing was Sanofi saying that racism isn't a known side effect of Ambien.
Highway Star
Level 10K poster

Post by Highway Star »

FYI: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=43885" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

"Kzone should bill you for the bandwidth you waste writing novels to try and prove a point, but end up just looking like a deranged narcissistic fool." - Deadheadskier at madhatter

"The key is to not be lame, and know it, and not give a rat's @$$ what anybody thinks......that's real cool." - Highway Star http://goo.gl/xJxo34" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

XtremeJibber2001 - THE MAIN STREAM MEDIA HAS YOU COMPLETELY HYPNOTIZED. PLEASE WAKE UP AND LEARN HOW TO FILTER REALITY FROM BS NARRATIVES.

"Your life is only interesting when you capture the best, fakest, most curated split second version." - Team Robot regarding Instagram posters
Highway Star
Level 10K poster

Post by Highway Star »

deadheadskier wrote:I'm going to break my own rule here and respond to one of your threads. I've found it immensely amusing how the majority of your threads these days get zero response. Even more amusing when you come back a week later and bump your cricket threads in your typical crying for attention way.

All I can say is I think it's cute that you think low life Rosanne who thinks the Boston Marathon bombing was a false flag attack and made an incredibly stupid comment on Twitter is somehow a victim here.

Also, the big LOL in the whole thing was Sanofi saying that racism isn't a known side effect of Ambien.

I post items of interest. If people want to discuss, they respond.

You don't start any threads. You don't make anything. You are a leftist. You are cancer.

madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump
Bob Iger of ABC called Valerie Jarrett to let her know that “ABC does not tolerate comments like those” made by Roseanne Barr. Gee, he never called President Donald J. Trump to apologize for the HORRIBLE statements made and said about me on ABC. Maybe I just didn’t get the call?
like everything leftist it's either hypocrite or full of sh!t...often both....
mach es sehr schnell

'exponential reciprocation'- The practice of always giving back more than you take....
deadheadskier

Post by deadheadskier »

Like everything Trump does, his narcissism shines right on through. Instead of taking a stand on right from wrong, he makes it all about himself.
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

deadheadskier wrote:sour grapes I hate trump Hillary should have won so I could laugh at madhatter....
no one cares what your opinion of trump is I mean good grief you made your post about hwystar...oh and FYI his comment was about ABC and their varying standards of what constitutes abhorrent...that's the subject of the tweet...trump is a comparative object...

thanks for imaging you were actually in the game...probably best if you just not bother to play in the first place...yer still quite a few notches down the totem pole from hwystar and at least 2 or 3 below whale sh!t and maybe a hair above the ebola virus, maybe...

we all missed you over at the hill last weekend... :roll:
mach es sehr schnell

'exponential reciprocation'- The practice of always giving back more than you take....
deadheadskier

Post by deadheadskier »

Lol

If Hillary had won, my only use for coming here would to poke fun at your obsessive hate for her. It really doesn't matter who is in office, you'd still act like an idiot and bring a good laugh.

Hang another poster up fanboy.
Highway Star
Level 10K poster

Post by Highway Star »

Disney's latest pile of hot garbage.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt6105098/re ... ef_=tt_urv" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

XtremeJibber2001
Signature Poster

Post by XtremeJibber2001 »

Highway Star wrote:Disney's latest pile of hot garbage.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt6105098/re ... ef_=tt_urv" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
There’s few businesses that embody American capitalism quite like Disney. It’s an amazing thing to see.
Guy in Shorts

Post by Guy in Shorts »

XtremeJibber2001 wrote:
Highway Star wrote:Disney's latest pile of hot garbage.

There’s few businesses that embody American capitalism quite like Disney. It’s an amazing thing to see.
My Fox stock became Disney stock with a swish of Tinker Bell's wand last year.
If my words did glow with the gold of sunshine.