1 BR Apartment for Ski Season Rental

Post share and ski house listings, short/long term rentals and home/condo sales
Captain Hafski
Postaholic

1 BR Apartment for Ski Season Rental

Post by Captain Hafski »

UPDATE 07/29/2018: My current tenant has decided to stay for another winter so the apartment is NOT available for the upcoming 2018/2019 ski season.

My house has a 1-BR attached apartment that I have been renting out full time for last 20 years. I am pretty sure current tenant is moving out this summer and I am considering renting it out for the season, vice full time for the future.

House is on Rte 100, just south of Rte 4, about a mile from the Skyeship base. Upstairs apartment has separate parking area and entrance. Apartment was completely renovated about 4 years ago. Includes hot water and cable TV. Tenant pays for electricity [est. $120/month].

Here's what I am thinking [other options possible]:
- Ski season rental from November through May. I would let you in early if mountain opens in October.
- About 600/month for the season [$4,200 total]. NOTE: This would be for non-full timer use [i.e., mostly weekends w/ occasional mid-week occupying].
- Normally, up to two persons, but would have Futon or similar in living room for extra, occasional guests.
- Fully furnished, etc.
- No pets.

At any rate, just starting this post to see if any interest in this out there.

PM me if interested.
Last edited by Captain Hafski on Jul 29th, '18, 07:20, edited 4 times in total.
Goes to show, you don't never know
Watch each card you play, and play it slow
Don't you let that deal go down
Don't you let that deal go down

Looks like its going down no matter what I do !!!
Tuff Old Bird
Beginner On Rentals

Re: 1 BR Apartment for Ski Season Rental

Post by Tuff Old Bird »

Hi. Can't figure out how to PM (sorry) but would like to chat about the apartment. If you could pm to start the conversation I'd appreciate it. Thank you!
kdc
Beginner On Rentals

Post by kdc »

Hello - want to send you a PM but looks like I need to get access from a moderator/etc...can you help?
kdc
Beginner On Rentals

Post by kdc »

Hello - want to send you a PM but looks like I need to get access from a moderator/etc...can you help?
spanky
Site Admin

Post by spanky »

My apologies to the new joiners. You should be good to PM.
Never argue with idiots. They will bring you down to their level, then overwhelm you with their experience.

"I have noticed that when you post, you often say more about yourself than the topic you chose to speak about." -The Suit
noski2019
Beginner On Rentals

Post by noski2019 »

This available for upcoming season by any chance?