IG Clinton Email Report - 6/14/18. $hit gets REAL.

Anything and Everything political, express your view, but play nice
Bubba
Site Admin

Re: IG Clinton Email Report - 6/14/18. $hit gets REAL.

Post by Bubba »

Highway Star wrote:
Bubba wrote:Agent removed from Russia probe for anti-Trump texts says he will testify before Congress - The Washington Post
https://apple.news/AFWhKB2G7QdaTKDn_sGVbrw" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Behind a paywall. Probably not worth reading anyway.
Kind of like most of your posts.
"Abandon hope all ye who enter here"

Killington Zone
You can checkout any time you like,
but you can never leave

"The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposed ideas in mind at the same time and still retain the ability to function" =
F. Scott Fitzgerald

"There's nothing more frightening than ignorance in action" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Kpdemello
Tree Psycho

Post by Kpdemello »

Zing!
Coydog
Guru Poster

Post by Coydog »

Love this tidbit:
He said there was “no question” that Strzok regrets sending anti-Trump messages, but added: “I think what he was doing is expressing his political opinions in what he thought was a private text conversation, and he regrets that this has been weaponized by people with political motivations to try to discredit the Mueller investigation.”

Goelman said that Strzok was not willing to use his official position to affect Trump’s chances of being elected and that “his political conviction that a Trump presidency would be disastrous for American national security is not based on his bias, it was based on information that was available to him, and his perspective on American national security.”
Republicans have been threatening to force Strzok to testify. Wonder if they now have the balls to let him testify.
Highway Star
Level 10K poster

Post by Highway Star »

The gift that keeps on giving:

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/20 ... ore-150753" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
"I'M YELLING BECAUSE YOU DID SOMETHING COOL!" - Humpty Dumpty

"Kzone should bill you for the bandwidth you waste writing novels to try and prove a point, but end up just looking like a deranged narcissistic fool." - Deadheadskier at madhatter

"The key is to not be lame, and know it, and not give a rat's @$$ what anybody thinks......that's real cool." - Highway Star http://goo.gl/xJxo34" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

"I am one of the coolest people on the internet..." - Highway Star

"I have a tiny penis...." - C-Rex

XtremeJibber2001 - THE MAIN STREAM MEDIA HAS YOU COMPLETELY HYPNOTIZED. PLEASE WAKE UP AND LEARN HOW TO FILTER REALITY FROM BS NARRATIVES.

"Your life is only interesting when you capture the best, fakest, most curated split second version." - Team Robot regarding Instagram posters
Highway Star
Level 10K poster

Post by Highway Star »

Oooops!

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/20 ... til-today/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
"I'M YELLING BECAUSE YOU DID SOMETHING COOL!" - Humpty Dumpty

"Kzone should bill you for the bandwidth you waste writing novels to try and prove a point, but end up just looking like a deranged narcissistic fool." - Deadheadskier at madhatter

"The key is to not be lame, and know it, and not give a rat's @$$ what anybody thinks......that's real cool." - Highway Star http://goo.gl/xJxo34" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

"I am one of the coolest people on the internet..." - Highway Star

"I have a tiny penis...." - C-Rex

XtremeJibber2001 - THE MAIN STREAM MEDIA HAS YOU COMPLETELY HYPNOTIZED. PLEASE WAKE UP AND LEARN HOW TO FILTER REALITY FROM BS NARRATIVES.

"Your life is only interesting when you capture the best, fakest, most curated split second version." - Team Robot regarding Instagram posters
XtremeJibber2001
Signature Poster

Post by XtremeJibber2001 »

Quite a few official documents kept at Maralago…
09D4397D-3CB7-41A1-97A5-ECEE74E3F370.jpeg
09D4397D-3CB7-41A1-97A5-ECEE74E3F370.jpeg (141.74 KiB) Viewed 819 times
XtremeJibber2001
Signature Poster

GOP has been silent on this. I guess because it's their guy? Sounds like Trump was not only removing classified documents from the White House, but destroying some of them too.
John F. Kelly, the White House chief of staff, tried to stop classified documents from being taken out of the Oval Office and brought up to the residence because he was concerned about what Mr. Trump may do with them and how that may jeopardize national security.
https://www.nytimes.com/2022/02/09/us/p ... erial.html
throbster
Postaholic

Post by throbster »

XtremeJibber2001 wrote: Feb 10th, '22, 10:51 GOP has been silent on this. I guess because it's their guy? Sounds like Trump was not only removing classified documents from the White House, but destroying some of them too.
John F. Kelly, the White House chief of staff, tried to stop classified documents from being taken out of the Oval Office and brought up to the residence because he was concerned about what Mr. Trump may do with them and how that may jeopardize national security.
https://www.nytimes.com/2022/02/09/us/p ... erial.html
From Trump:

"Following collaborative and respectful discussions, the National Archives and Records Administration (NARA) openly and willingly arranged with President Trump for the transport of boxes that contained letters, records, newspapers, magazines, and various articles. Some of this information will someday be displayed in the Donald J. Trump Presidential Library for the public to view my Administration’s incredible accomplishments for the American People.

The media’s characterization of my relationship with NARA is Fake News. It was exactly the opposite! It was a great honor to work with NARA to help formally preserve the Trump Legacy.

The papers were given easily and without conflict and on a very friendly basis, which is different from the accounts being drawn up by the Fake News Media. In fact, it was viewed as routine and "no big deal." In actuality, I have been told I was under no obligation to give this material based on various legal rulings that have been made over the years. Crooked Hillary Clinton, as an example, deleted and acid washed 32,000 emails and never gave that to the government. Then, they took large amounts of furniture out of the White House. And Bill Clinton kept numerous audio recordings that the archives wanted, but were unsuccessful at getting after going to court. We won't even mention what is going on with the White House in the current, or various past administrations.

Also, another fake story, that I flushed papers and documents down a White House toilet, is categorically untrue and simply made up by a reporter in order to get publicity for a mostly fictitious book. The Democrats are just using this and the Unselect Committee of political hacks as a camoflauge for how horribly our Country is doing under the Biden Administration.

In the United States there has unfortunately become two legal standards, one for Republicans and one for Democrats"
I get all the news I need from the weather report

- Simon and Garfunkel
easyrider16
Post Traumatic Stress Syndrome

Post by easyrider16 »

Sure, you can trust what Trump says. He's such an honest person. :roll:

In the real world, we are wondering what documents Trump destroyed after keeping them in his possession at Mar-A-Lago for a year. And of course Clinton deleted emails and acted inappropriately with her private email server. That doesn't change the fact that Trump also acted inappropriately by taking a huge stack of banker boxes home with him to do whatever the heck he felt like doing to them.
XtremeJibber2001
Signature Poster

I didn't believe Clinton then and I don't believe Trump now.
Guy in Shorts

Post by Guy in Shorts »

XtremeJibber2001 wrote: Feb 10th, '22, 14:35 I didn't believe Clinton then and I don't believe Trump now.
True and True
If my words did glow with the gold of sunshine.
throbster
Postaholic

Post by throbster »

easyrider16 wrote: Feb 10th, '22, 13:06 Sure, you can trust what Trump says. He's such an honest person. :roll:

In the real world, we are wondering what documents Trump destroyed after keeping them in his possession at Mar-A-Lago for a year. And of course Clinton deleted emails and acted inappropriately with her private email server. That doesn't change the fact that Trump also acted inappropriately by taking a huge stack of banker boxes home with him to do whatever the heck he felt like doing to them.
Trump did a lot of work at Mar-A-Lago, so maybe the paperwork originated there. Whatever, if it was a scandal, it would be all over the news.

- Simon and Garfunkel
easyrider16

Post by easyrider16 »

throbster wrote: Feb 10th, '22, 18:29 Trump did a lot of work at Mar-A-Lago, so maybe the paperwork originated there. Whatever, if it was a scandal, it would be all over the news.
It seems to me like you're looking for ways to excuse Trump's behavior while condemning the very same type of behavior by Clinton. Why is that?
throbster
Postaholic

Post by throbster »

I don't know the details, but I do expect the justice system to treat Trump much more harshly than Shillary.

The unfair treatment of Republicans is exactly why our country is in deep Doo Doo. Thanks Obama for weaponizing government agencies. This will be his lasting legacy.

- Simon and Garfunkel
XtremeJibber2001
Signature Poster

throbster wrote: Feb 11th, '22, 10:23 I don't know the details, but I do expect the justice system to treat Trump much more harshly than Shillary.

The unfair treatment of Republicans is exactly why our country is in deep Doo Doo. Thanks Obama for weaponizing government agencies. This will be his lasting legacy.
Why didn't the Trump DOJ pursue Hillary? It never made sense to me to let the email issue go.