IG Clinton Email Report - 6/14/18. $hit gets REAL.

Anything and Everything political, express your view, but play nice
easyrider16
Post Traumatic Stress Syndrome

Re: IG Clinton Email Report - 6/14/18. $hit gets REAL.

Post by easyrider16 »

throbster wrote: Feb 11th, '22, 10:23 I don't know the details, but I do expect the justice system to treat Trump much more harshly than Shillary.
I doubt Trump will suffer any more consequences than Hillary did.
throbster wrote: Feb 11th, '22, 10:23 The unfair treatment of Republicans is exactly why our country is in deep Doo Doo. Thanks Obama for weaponizing government agencies. This will be his lasting legacy.
Unfair treatment of Republicans? I'm not sure there's been much of that. I think what you really mean is unfair treatment of Donald Trump. I would agree he has drawn quite a bit of attention from investigators, perhaps some of it unfairly, but I think that's largely self-inflicted. He's been inept, shady, and highly abrasive, and his actions have invited suspicion. Contrast him with the last few Republican presidential candidates, who haven't seemed to draw the same level of suspicion from investigators.
throbster
Postaholic

Post by throbster »

easyrider16 wrote: Feb 11th, '22, 11:11
throbster wrote: Feb 11th, '22, 10:23 I don't know the details, but I do expect the justice system to treat Trump much more harshly than Shillary.
I doubt Trump will suffer any more consequences than Hillary did.
throbster wrote: Feb 11th, '22, 10:23 The unfair treatment of Republicans is exactly why our country is in deep Doo Doo. Thanks Obama for weaponizing government agencies. This will be his lasting legacy.
Unfair treatment of Republicans? I'm not sure there's been much of that. I think what you really mean is unfair treatment of Donald Trump. I would agree he has drawn quite a bit of attention from investigators, perhaps some of it unfairly, but I think that's largely self-inflicted. He's been inept, shady, and highly abrasive, and his actions have invited suspicion. Contrast him with the last few Republican presidential candidates, who haven't seemed to draw the same level of suspicion from investigators.
More proof that you are a CNN/MSNBC psychophant. Remember the treatment Romney got from the MSM about placing his dog in a carrier on the roof of his car? Contrast that with the lack of interest in Hunter Biden and his laptop from hell. You rib people for watching Fox News, but it is you who is in the dark.

We have a DA in New York investigating Trump for no reason other than looking for a crime. No probable cause, just spending tax payer money looking for dirt. Such an abuse of power.
I get all the news I need from the weather report

- Simon and Garfunkel
easyrider16

Post by easyrider16 »

Okay, you're changing the subject. You said there was unfair treatment of Republicans and cited Obama weaponizing government agencies. I assumed you meant unfair treatment of Republicans by government agencies. The only example you can seem to cite on that issue is Trump.

If you want to talk about unfair treatment by the media, then you need to talk about both sides. The liberal media is often unfair to Republicans. The conservative media is wildly unfair to democrats. If you don't regularly take in both sides, you're only getting half the picture.

As for the DA investigating Trump, again, I think this is self-inflicted. Trump's own actions have led to the scrutiny he is facing. Perhaps he should have considered treating people with more respect, been a little more transparent with the public, and been a little less shady in his business dealings.
deadheadskier

Post by deadheadskier »

Protip

You want to avoid having having the government scrutinize your business? Run an honest business.

Don't:

Get fined for racist landlord practices
Have to settle countless fraud claims.

Totally amazing to me that ANYONE could believe a word Trump says or support him after all the shady sh*t he's done over and over for decades. To do so shows very poor character and personal ethics
easyrider16

Post by easyrider16 »

Don't forget how Trump was sanctioned by a judge for doing shady things with his charitable trust, and is now no longer allowed to operate a charitable trust in New York.

Every president in history has released their tax returns except Donald. Even the Clintons with all their shady dealings released their tax returns. You don't think this makes Trump look shady as hell? What is he trying to hide? That's what all those government investigators are asking - Trump is inviting this suspicion. It's self-inflicted.
deadheadskier

Post by deadheadskier »

Yup. And all he has to say is "Look over there! Hunter Biden!"

And the cultists happily follow his lead
easyrider16

Post by easyrider16 »

Don't get me wrong, I think the Hunter Biden thing is shady, too. But Trump has so many more instances of questionable ethical behavior that he's in a different league than Biden. Add to that all the questionable ethical problems his staff had during his administration, and it's hard not to view Trump as one of the more corrupt politicians in American history.
deadheadskier

Post by deadheadskier »

I'd have no problem if Hunter was investigated too and went down for any crimes he committed.

No one should be above the law. But apparently Trump thinks he should be as do his cultist followers.
throbster
Postaholic

Post by throbster »

Remember the IRS going after Tea Party organizations. Obama did that. Remember the FBI spying on the Trump campaign. Obama did that.

- Simon and Garfunkel
Fancypants
Black Carver

Post by Fancypants »

deadheadskier wrote: Feb 11th, '22, 13:54 I'd have no problem if Hunter was investigated too and went down for any crimes he committed.

th.jpg
th.jpg (15.26 KiB) Viewed 593 times
Fancypants
Black Carver

Post by Fancypants »

easyrider16 wrote: Feb 11th, '22, 12:22 Don't get me wrong, I think the Hunter Biden thing is shady, too. But Trump has so many more instances of questionable ethical behavior
Like impregnating hookers and cheating on his wife with his deceased brothers wife?
XtremeJibber2001
Signature Poster

Post by XtremeJibber2001 »

Fancypants wrote: Feb 18th, '22, 22:36
easyrider16 wrote: Feb 11th, '22, 12:22 Don't get me wrong, I think the Hunter Biden thing is shady, too. But Trump has so many more instances of questionable ethical behavior
Like impregnating hookers and cheating on his wife with his deceased brothers wife?
/s Yes, these things are a far more serious threat to our democracy than Trump’s failed coup attempt. /s
easyrider16

Post by easyrider16 »

LOL are you talking about Trump or Biden? It could really have been either considering how much Trump cheated on his three wives and cavorted with hookers.

But in all fairness, I was talking about Trump's unethical behavior while in office. You know, the constant scandals, resignations due to corruption, egregious lying, obstruction of justice, trying to overthrow the government, etc.
Last edited by easyrider16 on Feb 21st, '22, 15:16, edited 2 times in total.
throbster
Postaholic

Post by throbster »

- Simon and Garfunkel
Bubba
Site Admin

Post by Bubba »

throbster wrote: Feb 21st, '22, 15:06 Read it and weep

https://nypost.com/2022/02/18/those-res ... sequences/
Well, at least they label it "Opinion" and don't report it as "news".
"Abandon hope all ye who enter here"

Killington Zone
You can checkout any time you like,
but you can never leave

"The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposed ideas in mind at the same time and still retain the ability to function" =
F. Scott Fitzgerald

"There's nothing more frightening than ignorance in action" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe