i've been banned from andyzee's board..

Communicate with fellow Zoners

Moderators: SkiDork, spanky, Bubba

andyzee
Level 10K poster

Post by andyzee »

Oh, I'm sorry did I embarass you and your little weenie? :lol:
Admins, I respectfully request that you do not delete this post or me, thank you.

Andyzone.com
Hal U. Dewin
Tree Psycho

Post by Hal U. Dewin »

lol...

just checked out andy's board...of course, snowsprite already has 4,000 short stories about everything from her son coming in second to last in almost every competitive event he's ever entered to where's the cheapest place to stay in all 50 states....to whose got the best chinese in K-mart. :lol:
Sorry, andy, can't join your board...snowsprite will just stalk my posts and run me out of town like she did over at TGR :lol: I wonder if she just pre-records her telephone conversations and just plays them over and over.....ad over... :lol:

I saw How You Doing registered though :lol:

Creative.

:lol:

andyzee
Level 10K poster

Post by andyzee »

Hal U. Dewin wrote:lol...

just checked out andy's board...of course, snowsprite already has 4,000 short stories about everything from her son coming in second to last in almost every competitive event he's ever entered to where's the cheapest place to stay in all 50 states....to whose got the best chinese in K-mart. :lol:
Sorry, andy, can't join your board...snowsprite will just stalk my posts and run me out of town like she did over at TGR :lol: I wonder if she just pre-records her telephone conversations and just plays them over and over.....ad over... :lol:

Creative.

You're kidding, some board threw you off, un freakin believable!!!

With regards to How You Doing, thought it was kind of amusing first, swear to God it wasn't me that put that up there. I did ask them to stop and they did. However, one thing I gotta say, loved their avatar Image
Admins, I respectfully request that you do not delete this post or me, thank you.

Andyzone.com
Hal U. Dewin
Tree Psycho

Post by Hal U. Dewin »

andyzee wrote:
Hal U. Dewin wrote:lol...

Creative.

You're kidding, some board threw you off, un freakin believable!!!

With regards to How You Doing, thought it was kind of amusing first, swear to God it wasn't me that put that up there. I did ask them to stop and they did. However, one thing I gotta say, loved their avatar Image
actually no, I fit right in, had the longest running thread for quite some time. I tired of snowsprite posting drivel on all my threads....after all, she was there first. :lol: You know, a women scorned :lol:
andyzee
Level 10K poster

Post by andyzee »

Anyway, you're welcome to use the avatar, promise it won't bother me.

Andyzone.com
Bubba
Site Admin

Post by Bubba »

Hey Andy, that must be some board you're running. People come here to discuss it. What gives? :lol:
"Abandon hope all ye who enter here"

Killington Zone
You can checkout any time you like,
but you can never leave

"The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposed ideas in mind at the same time and still retain the ability to function" =
F. Scott Fitzgerald

"There's nothing more frightening than ignorance in action" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
andyzee
Level 10K poster

Post by andyzee »

Bubba wrote:Hey Andy, that must be some board you're running. People come here to discuss it. What gives? :lol:
I guess you'll have to ask them, I sure didn't initiate the topic :lol:

Andyzone.com
BigKahuna13
Site Admin

Re: I'vw been banned as well...

Post by BigKahuna13 »

andyzee wrote: To put it in a nut shell, I want a site that is basically a repository of info on the Killington area.
andyzee wrote: There are major difference between what KZone is and what I want my site to be. . My target audience is anyone that wants info on Killington and my aim is to stay focused on this. As fun as KZone may be, it not necessarily for everyone, neither is my site, it is similar, yet different.

Ummm, I'd suggest that a chat-room is the wrong vehicle for what would be mostly static information.
What is not possible is not to choose. ~Jean-Paul Sartre

RossiSkier
Bumper

Post by RossiSkier »

pizzamoose wrote:due, you need to f*cking relax..

first of all, i really don't give a crap about whether your board competes with this board or not. no really, i don't.

second of all, the "i can eat glass" thing is a web page - if you had bothered to search for it, you would have found the I can Eat Glass Project.
http://www.geocities.com/nodotus/hbglass.html
I put it in my sig in polish because I thought it was funny.

third, I have no idea how you can take the phrase "I can eat glass, it does not hurt me" as an attack against you or your board,

fourth, "pube-in-my-taco" is a moniker i use on the TGR board, and I use it for the same reason I used it on your board: because it's funny.

how you can take any of the above as a personal attack is beyond me. what are you, f*cking paranoid? get over yourself - I didn't mean anything bad about it and seeing your reaction, I really don't care.

geez..
Hey, that was you? I saw that eat glass project site. Pretty funny.
Ski-N-Sail
Wanted Poster

Post by Ski-N-Sail »

RossiSkier wrote:Hey, that was you? I saw that eat glass project site. Pretty funny.
Hey, Where did Vinny V. go?
Vinny Vincenzo
Wanted Poster

Post by Vinny Vincenzo »

Ski-N-Sail wrote:
RossiSkier wrote:Hey, that was you? I saw that eat glass project site. Pretty funny.
Hey, Where did Vinny V. go?
oh yeah. i was signed in on the other name 'cause i was using the gallery space to store my dream ski collection.
pizzamoose
Slalom Racer

Post by pizzamoose »

out of curiousity, what was the translation of that polish phrase you posted back to me?
Vinny Vincenzo
Wanted Poster

Post by Vinny Vincenzo »

pizzamoose wrote:
out of curiousity, what was the translation of that polish phrase you posted back to me?
It was
Jak to sie, mówi po polsku?
Do you speak polish?

Response
Nie rozumiem polsku!
I do not understand polish.