Weekend Pics.

Communicate with fellow Zoners

Moderators: SkiDork, spanky, Bubba

andyzee
Level 10K poster

Weekend Pics.

Post by andyzee »

Bit sad being there the final weekend, but conditions were suprisingly good. As a matter of fact, they were better Saturday then they were 2 weeks ago. Today, Sunday, we woke up to r*in and clouds, so we didn't bother skiing. But as I told my sister-in-law, I can guarentee that Ty will be out there. Sure enough she didn't dissapoint, we met up with her and Dork getting their last "lift assisted " runs in. I don't believe this girl will quit til all the snow is gone :lol: And that's the only Zoners we saw out there today. We do believe we saw Phantom going up to the mountain as we were driving away. Anyway, might as well post those pics, have to warn you, not for the faint at heart. Some are rather sad :cry: http://2skierz.com/coppermine/thumbnails.php?album=34
Admins, I respectfully request that you do not delete this post or me, thank you.

Andyzone.com
RustyK
Whipping Post

Post by RustyK »

Nice shots.
How was the Tri. on Sat. I forgot about it?
Where is Happy Hour ?
andyzee
Level 10K poster

Post by andyzee »

RustyK wrote:Nice shots.
Well, don't ask me, I sure didn't race :lol: . But they did have a good turn out. The weather was good, and conditions were nice. There were a couple of Zoners in it that looked real good.
Admins, I respectfully request that you do not delete this post or me, thank you.

Andyzone.com
RustyK
Whipping Post

Post by RustyK »

andyzee wrote:
RustyK wrote:Nice shots.
Well, don't ask me, I sure didn't race :lol: . But they did have a good turn out. The weather was good, and conditions were nice. There were a couple of Zoners in it that looked real good.
Looked on the "K" web site. Can't find the results..
Where is Happy Hour ?
andyzee
Level 10K poster

Post by andyzee »

Gee, what a suprise :lol:

Andyzone.com
Skibumtress
Whipping Post

Post by Skibumtress »

Thanks for the report and pics Andy. Wish I had been up there this weekend. Strange feeling 'cause when I was up there two weeks ago, I never said or thought that was my last weekend skiing for the season. Guess I still have in my head that I'll do at least one more run down SS.
andyzee
Level 10K poster

Post by andyzee »

Rusty, did you make it up this weekend?

Andyzone.com
Bubba
Site Admin

Post by Bubba »

It was in the 40s today in Killington and pretty wet, at least until mid-day. Over in Queensbury, NY, Lake George, etc. it was 70 this afternoon and sunny.
"Abandon hope all ye who enter here"

Killington Zone
You can checkout any time you like,
but you can never leave

"The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposed ideas in mind at the same time and still retain the ability to function" =
F. Scott Fitzgerald

"There's nothing more frightening than ignorance in action" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
andyzee
Level 10K poster

Post by andyzee »

Bubba wrote:It was in the 40s today in Killington and pretty wet, at least until mid-day. Over in Queensbury, NY, Lake George, etc. it was 70 this afternoon and sunny.
So, how come there was no Bubba sighting this weekend ? :lol:

Andyzone.com
Finn
Postaholic

Awesome Pictures

Post by Finn »

Andyze
thanks for the phots, sorry I missed this weekend, but I had a new student coming and one leaving.. so as the host I had to be home.Take care. See you sometime
8)
andyzee
Level 10K poster

Re: Awesome Pictures

Post by andyzee »

finn wrote:Andyze
thanks for the phots, sorry I missed this weekend, but I had a new student coming and one leaving.. so as the host I had to be home.Take care. See you sometime
8)
Be looking forward to it Finn! :wink:

Andyzone.com
snowsprite
Post Office

Post by snowsprite »

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Last edited by snowsprite on May 15th, '05, 22:32, edited 1 time in total.
I like wine.
andyzee
Level 10K poster

Post by andyzee »

And hang with Ty :lol:

Andyzone.com
Hal U. Dewin
Tree Psycho

Re: Weekend Pics.

Post by Hal U. Dewin »

andyzee wrote:Bit sad being there the final weekend, but conditions were suprisingly good. As a matter of fact, they were better Saturday then they were 2 weeks ago. Today, Sunday, we woke up to r*in and clouds, so we didn't bother skiing. But as I told my sister-in-law, I can guarentee that Ty will be out there. Sure enough she didn't dissapoint, we met up with her and Dork getting their last "lift assisted " runs in. I don't believe this girl will quit til all the snow is gone :lol: And that's the only Zoners we saw out there today. We do believe we saw Phantom going up to the mountain as we were driving away. Anyway, might as well post those pics, have to warn you, not for the faint at heart. Some are rather sad :cry: http://2skierz.com/coppermine/thumbnails.php?album=34
holy crap :lol:

I'm gonna have to upload some pics from a-basin this weekend :lol:

no bay1 bbq, but some good times :lol:

small world I tell ya :lol:
andyzee
Level 10K poster

Post by andyzee »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Andyzone.com