yet another tire question..

Communicate with fellow Zoners

Moderators: SkiDork, spanky, Bubba

Eski
Postaholic

Post by Eski »

pizzamoose wrote: ... this is a predictable response from the loser of flamewar...
oh nooo, you mean it's over now?
pizzamoose
Slalom Racer

Post by pizzamoose »

Eski wrote:oh nooo, you mean it's over now?
unless squish comes back with something intelligent to say without repeating his "if you don't wing it like me and my girl then you're a moron" argument, yeah its pretty much over.

if he comes back with another personal attack (yes I know I'm fat and yes its funny to make fun of the fat guy) or if he repeats his argument yet again, it'll just be the lame ramblings of a sad loser.. it won't be worth responding to. You can't really respond to a fat joke if you are fat, and I've already responded to his stupid "wing it" argument.
Geoff
Whipping Post

Post by Geoff »

pizzamoose wrote:
Eski wrote:oh nooo, you mean it's over now?
unless squish comes back with something intelligent to say without repeating his "if you don't wing it like me and my girl then you're a moron" argument, yeah its pretty much over.

if he comes back with another personal attack (yes I know I'm fat and yes its funny to make fun of the fat guy) or if he repeats his argument yet again, it'll just be the lame ramblings of a sad loser.. it won't be worth responding to. You can't really respond to a fat joke if you are fat, and I've already responded to his stupid "wing it" argument.
I thought you said you were a nerd, not a moron?
Eski
Postaholic

Post by Eski »

and so it goes Image

one thing left to do Image

and the band played on Image Image
Pedro
Post Traumatic Stress Syndrome

Post by Pedro »

Its good to see pizza posting again.
Ski-N-Sail
Wanted Poster

Post by Ski-N-Sail »

Eski wrote:

one thing left to do Image
This one seems pretty unlikely.
robrules
Poster Child Poster

Post by robrules »

Whatever dude, if winning a flamewar on a chat room on the internet is how you feel good about yourself, then fine, I declare, you win. I don't give a f*** if some Star Wars lovin' loser thinks he got the best of me on a chat room, this is not how a derive my self worth. The evidence you provided about your inablility to fix a flat tire on a bicycle is enough justification for my comments that you are inept. Everyone here was thinking it, I was just the only who wasn't actually afraid to say it. And your vehement denial that it wasn't your fault speaks wonders about your personality.
pizzamoose
Slalom Racer

Post by pizzamoose »

ahh. "denial.. and I don't give a sh*t anyway."

ok, pop quiz: who did not think his response would be a "denial.. and I don't give a sh*t anyway," with more personal attacks thrown in for emphasis?

by the way, I just got back in from another ride. while in the elevator, I notices that there are dead bugs on the front of my fork - thats how much this bike rules...
Hal U. Dewin
Tree Psycho

Post by Hal U. Dewin »

robrules wrote: Everyone here was thinking it, I was just the only who wasn't actually afraid to say it.

lol

Rob rules...

man, I think that to myslef a lot in here...I say, "c'mon Hal...everyone here is thinkin it"...grow some balls and f*cking post it for god's sakes

so I do...

got me in a heap of trouble on this board over the years I tell ya...
Atomic1
Level 10K poster

Post by Atomic1 »

Scotty K
Beginner On Rentals

Post by Scotty K »

Pizza - don't know you but congrats on just getting on a bike and trying. More people should do the same. It starts out slow and 20 miles can be an accomplishment, but I ride with several 200+ lb guys that are great riders. They've just developed some good strength to weight ratio. You'll get there.

Start out modest and build up. Work on the flats and develop your pedal stroke, then move to hill training. Learn from people better than you.

Tires and tubes: note the tire size carefully and match tubes accordingly. Most tubes can go far beyond the recommended PSI for the tire, so I doubt you over inflated it. It sounds like you pinched the tube on the rim when you put the bead back on. Boom, blow out. Try pumping up the tire to about 40 psi (20 on mountain bikes) and inspecting the bead on both sides and checking to make sure there are no pinches and the bead is on correctly, then pump to full pressure. Get a good floor pump with a built in pressure gauge for about $30.

Keep it up; it can be just as much of an obsession as skiing. Started riding again in 1997 after not being on a bike in a long time, and now race (mostly MTB), own 7 bikes and have a full shop in the basement.

Good luck with it

PS - The Topolino's are sweet, but pricey