It's very quiet in here

Communicate with fellow Zoners

Moderators: SkiDork, spanky, Bubba

shortski
Site Admin

Post by shortski »

MarieM wrote:Getting ready to show about 20 Brownies how to screenprint a t-shirt. They get to take cute souvenirs with them...self-portraits on a shirt. Should be a hectic hour! (Not for me, though...I think I'm gonna hide and let my husband, my daughter and my printer deal with them!)
While your husband is tied up with the Brownies can you show me how to do it :twisted:
Cogito, ergo sum

Sometimes it is that simple.

ImageImage
borgy
Slalom Racer

Post by borgy »

working diligently-----got a boatload (literally) of china coming in from Europe --- have to get it specified on some jobs.

pop in and out of here once in awhile--

checking out a route for my ride tonight in ringwood. :D :D
Last edited by borgy on May 18th, '05, 14:37, edited 1 time in total.
1918 lives
Atomic1
Level 10K poster

Post by Atomic1 »

Doing ouside stuff>Lawn, Garden, fish pond ETC....
That and out pricing La-Z-Boy Leather recliners for those nice rainy and 100 degree days.
Anybody got any advice or connections???
BigKahuna13
Site Admin

Post by BigKahuna13 »

shortski wrote:
MarieM wrote:Getting ready to show about 20 Brownies how to screenprint a t-shirt. They get to take cute souvenirs with them...self-portraits on a shirt. Should be a hectic hour! (Not for me, though...I think I'm gonna hide and let my husband, my daughter and my printer deal with them!)
While your husband is tying up the Brownies can you show me how to do it :twisted:
!???

As for me. Work, work and more work. It's been incredibly busy.
What is not possible is not to choose. ~Jean-Paul Sartre

RedRider
Postaholic

Post by RedRider »

Just finished holding a stack of JFK arrivals, and Wash. Dulles arrivals.
Now I am unwinding to one of my kids ice pops, MAN do I love ice pops!
Go that way, really fast.
If something gets in your way, turn.

Shortski is the Supreme Master of the Universe!!
Mtn Man
Guru Poster

Post by Mtn Man »

I'm not dead yet......
Feel quite good actually.....

Third PT session went quite well today. I'm over my huge fever I had yesterday, that royally sucked the big one, was either too hot or too cold with a raging headache the entire day. Doc appt tomorrow at 10am, hope to get out the stiches so I can take a real shower. Was good to get out of the house, ate at Bennigans with my pop and looked at my new apt that I'll be moving to soon.

My thoughts go out to Bubba and his family today, hope they're ok!

B)
Mmmmmm, sidecountry....
andijoy
Green Skidder

Post by andijoy »

Not dead, but definitely dazed. Days like this make you want to blow your entire paycheck on megamillions tickets.

Ty, just working hard and lurking on the board for entertainment. Oh, and counting the days til the shore house starts (t minus 9 and counting). Perhaps a few more flame wars to liven things up around here? Someone will start another one soon!
- aj
Dr Z
Powderhound

Post by Dr Z »

Slice and dice all day for me.

I am - entertainment for the lift line!
MarieM
Post Office

Post by MarieM »

shortski wrote:
While your husband is tied up with the Brownies can you show me how to do it :twisted:
It's not really that interesting! :wink:
nancie2k
Slalom Racer

Post by nancie2k »

kids were supposed to come home today from texas to go to their cousin's wedding on sat.- a real scottish one, all the men are wearing kilts including my dad -who is from scotland(came over when he was 14) and he is 93!
youngest calls this morning to tell me older got a dui in texas last nite and spent the rest of the nite in jail.plane to come back is at 3 their time. younger frantically spends the day trying to get bail and paper work done (she thought she would have a leisurely morning to pack) and just catches the plane in time. older is right now waiting for a friend to pick her up. it would cost over 800 bucks to take another flight.
i am just so happy no one got hurt or worse
just heard she refused the breath test, swears she only had 3 beers in 2 1/2 hrs.
:cry:

the worrying never ends!!!!!! :evil:
it is better to have it and not need it than need it and not have it :)
Atomic1
Level 10K poster

Post by Atomic1 »

nancie2k wrote:kids were supposed to come home today from texas to go to their cousin's wedding on sat.- a real scottish one, all the men are wearing kilts including my dad -who is from scotland(came over when he was 14) and he is 93!
youngest calls this morning to tell me older got a dui in texas last nite and spent the rest of the nite in jail.plane to come back is at 3 their time. younger frantically spends the day trying to get bail and paper work done (she thought she would have a leisurely morning to pack) and just catches the plane in time. older is right now waiting for a friend to pick her up. it would cost over 800 bucks to take another flight.
i am just so happy no one got hurt or worse
just heard she refused the breath test, swears she only had 3 beers in 2 1/2 hrs.

Kids take after MOM or DAD? :shock:
shortski
Site Admin

Post by shortski »

MarieM wrote:
shortski wrote:
It's not really that interesting! :wink:
The tyeing part or the showing part :twisted:
Cogito, ergo sum

Sometimes it is that simple.

ImageImage
MarieM
Post Office

Post by MarieM »

nancie2k wrote:i am just so happy no one got hurt or worse

I've never had that thank goodness...just had to pick up the pieces after #3 got in a drunken brawl and had his face pretty messed up. Spent New Year's morning in the ER. From what I hear the guy never knew what hit him once the two older boys got involved. (I wasn't happy about that part either.) You're so right...the worrying never ends...I'm glad for you that no one was hurt.
Bubba
Site Admin

Post by Bubba »

Hal U. Dewin wrote: lol..I was only kidding (j/k)...bubba will get a kick out of it I'm sure.
This thread is useless without pictures.
"Abandon hope all ye who enter here"

Killington Zone
You can checkout any time you like,
but you can never leave

"The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposed ideas in mind at the same time and still retain the ability to function" =
F. Scott Fitzgerald

"There's nothing more frightening than ignorance in action" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Stormchaser
Level 10K poster

Post by Stormchaser »

Every time I see this thread entitled, "It's dead in here", I have this eerie feeling that Bubba's mom is watching us... Can we change the title, it's creeping me out.
ImageImageImageImage