EAGLES

Post here for sports discussions not related to skiing or riding
madhatter
Signature Poster

Re: EAGLES

Post by madhatter »

SnoBrdr wrote:
madhatter wrote:anyone still watching? when do pitchers and catchers report?
Feb 11
that was sarcasm...hard to want to watch the superbowl when I really don't want either team to win...Only draw would be to see mahomes take a game ending hit...( hate scrambling QBs and love to see them pay) and I can see that in the highlights the next day...

Baseball doesn't even get interesting til end of September, if even then...Games are too long and boring to watch...I mostly check scores and standings...even when my team is in the post season ( which is almost every year)

just ain't nobody got no time fer that sh!t...
mach es sehr schnell

'exponential reciprocation'- The practice of always giving back more than you take....
SnoBrdr
Whipping Post

Re: EAGLES

Post by SnoBrdr »

madhatter wrote:
SnoBrdr wrote:
madhatter wrote:anyone still watching? when do pitchers and catchers report?
Feb 11
that was sarcasm...hard to want to watch the superbowl when I really don't want either team to win...Only draw would be to see mahomes take a game ending hit...( hate scrambling QBs and love to see them pay) and I can see that in the highlights the next day...

Baseball doesn't even get interesting til end of September, if even then...Games are too long and boring to watch...I mostly check scores and standings...even when my team is in the post season ( which is almost every year)

just ain't nobody got no time fer that sh!t...
Can't root for the team of wife/child beaters that is the Chiefs.

Hill shouldn't even be in the league this year yet he got no penalty at all.
Beware of fools & trolls here, they lurk everywhere.