EAGLES

Post here for sports discussions not related to skiing or riding
brownman
Postinator

Re: EAGLES

Post by brownman »

SnoBrdr wrote:Who knows if Wendt can ever be healthy.
He was only good on Cheers ..

:Toast
Forever .. Goat Path
brownman
Postinator

Post by brownman »

They showed well against Rodgers.
NFL East easily within their reach.
Defensive back weaknesses persist.

Forever .. Goat Path
XtremeJibber2001
Signature Poster

Post by XtremeJibber2001 »

brownman wrote:They showed well against Rodgers.
NFL East easily within their reach.
Defensive back weaknesses persist.

Corners are awful!
brownman
Postinator

Post by brownman »

NYFG defense .. way to hold 'em :lol:
.. more Lilliputian than Giant :sad:

NFC East fully within Eagle reach :like
Though .. Sixers have a better title chance :twisted:

Forever .. Goat Path
XtremeJibber2001
Signature Poster

brownman wrote:NYFG defense .. way to hold 'em :lol:
.. more Lilliputian than Giant :sad:

NFC East fully within Eagle reach :like
Though .. Sixers have a better title chance :twisted:

Ugly game.
Atomic1
Level 10K poster

Post by Atomic1 »

Wentz appears to be made of glass but I thought that was a boarder line cheap shot to the back of the head by the Seahawks .If the Eagles want a Ironman at QB Eli Manning is available.
Last edited by Atomic1 on Jan 6th, '20, 06:40, edited 1 time in total.
SnoBrdr
Whipping Post

Post by SnoBrdr »

Atomic1 wrote:Wentz appears to be made of glass but I thought that was a boarder line cheap shot to the back of the head by the Titans. If the Eagles want a Ironman at QB Eli Manning is available.
Titans?

Clowney should be suspended for that hit.
Beware of fools & trolls here, they lurk everywhere.
Atomic1
Level 10K poster

Post by Atomic1 »

SnoBrdr wrote:
Atomic1 wrote:Wentz appears to be made of glass but I thought that was a boarder line cheap shot to the back of the head by the Titans. If the Eagles want a Ironman at QB Eli Manning is available.
Titans?

At the least he should be fined . I believe Clowney is a FA whom the Giants could use to rush the QB . Lol I fixed it .. Seahawks .. I have the Titans on my mind as my sleeper pick team to advance . I was very impressed with their O-line as they dominated the line of scrimmage vs. the Pats and pounded the ball down their throats. The D-line was also dominant so because the game is won in the trenches look out for the Titans!
Last edited by Atomic1 on Jan 6th, '20, 06:52, edited 1 time in total.
SnoBrdr
Whipping Post

Post by SnoBrdr »

Atomic1 wrote:
SnoBrdr wrote:
Titans?

At the least he should be fined . I believe Clowney is a FA whom the Giants could use to rush the QB .
I thought he signed after he was traded.
XtremeJibber2001
Signature Poster

Atomic1 wrote:Wentz appears to be made of glass but I thought that was a boarder line cheap shot to the back of the head by the Seahawks .If the Eagles want a Ironman at QB Eli Manning is available.
It was a helmet to helmet hit. Not sure how many players come out of that kind of hit without a concussion.
SnoBrdr
Whipping Post

Post by SnoBrdr »

XtremeJibber2001 wrote:
Atomic1 wrote:Wentz appears to be made of glass but I thought that was a boarder line cheap shot to the back of the head by the Seahawks .If the Eagles want a Ironman at QB Eli Manning is available.
It was a helmet to helmet hit. Not sure how many players come out of that kind of hit without a concussion.
And to make it worse, it was the back of the helmet.
XtremeJibber2001
Signature Poster

SnoBrdr wrote:
XtremeJibber2001 wrote:
Also was called 'incidental' by the Refs ... that call isn't missed when its Brady, Mahomes, Rodgers, etc. It was a mess of a day for Refs, not just in Philly, but across the NFL.

Their penalty calling is inconsistent at best.
SnoBrdr
Whipping Post

Post by SnoBrdr »

XtremeJibber2001 wrote:
SnoBrdr wrote:
XtremeJibber2001 wrote:
Also was called 'incidental' by the Refs ... that call isn't missed when its Brady, Mahomes, Rodgers, etc. It was a mess of a day for Refs, not just in Philly, but across the NFL.

Should be reviewed by the league and fined.
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

SnoBrdr wrote:
XtremeJibber2001 wrote:
SnoBrdr wrote:
XtremeJibber2001 wrote:

Should be reviewed by the league and fined.
clearly incidental...there were some other bad calls in that game but that non-call wasn't one of them...
mach es sehr schnell

'exponential reciprocation'- The practice of always giving back more than you take....
Atomic1
Level 10K poster

Post by Atomic1 »

Atomic1 wrote:
SnoBrdr wrote:
Titans?

At the least he should be fined . I believe Clowney is a FA whom the Giants could use to rush the QB . Lol I fixed it .. Seahawks .. I have the Titans on my mind as my sleeper pick team to advance . I was very impressed with their O-line as they dominated the line of scrimmage vs. the Pats and pounded the ball down their throats. The D-line was also dominant so because the game is won in the trenches look out for the Titans!
So I guess I’m the only one who saw that Titans victory over the Ravens coming. Like I said the O-Line and big back of the Titans is Dominant and the D-line and defensive scheme looks perfect. This Titans team could go all the way !