Political Humor

Anything and Everything political, express your view, but play nice
Mister Moose
Level 10K poster

Political Humor

Post by Mister Moose »

Because we need a lighter look at the news here once in a while.
Carry.jpg
Carry.jpg (33.11 KiB) Viewed 12898 times
freeski
Post Office

Re: Political Humor

Post by freeski »

Plastic straws are finally getting the attention they deserve.

NH Leg. all over it...

Plastic shopping bags you have been warned,

:bull
I Belong A Long Way From Here.
Mister Moose
Level 10K poster

Post by Mister Moose »

electability.jpg
electability.jpg (111.3 KiB) Viewed 12744 times
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

this is HILLARYOUS

which of the candidates do you think has the best chance of securing the nomination?

c'mon lefties be bold :roll: like ann coulter... :lol:
mach es sehr schnell

'exponential reciprocation'- The practice of always giving back more than you take....
f.a.s.t.
Wanted Poster

Post by f.a.s.t. »

madhatter wrote:this is HILLARYOUS

which of the candidates do you think has the best chance of securing the nomination?

c'mon lefties be bold :roll: like ann coulter... :lol:
Did you the second night, they asked them to raise their hands if illegal immigrants should be given tax payer funded health insurance? All ten of them raised their hands. Can you imagine that, up to 30 million illegals here now, another 30 million or so already here legally, another 400 million want to come here either legally or illegally, and every Democrat wants to give them free health care??????????????

TRUMP WINS-TRUMP WINS-TRUMP WINS-TRUMP WINS-TRUMP WINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Attachments
IMG_9849 (Medium).JPG
IMG_9849 (Medium).JPG (208.3 KiB) Viewed 12721 times
!!!!!!!!!! MAKE AMERICA LOVE AGAIN !!!!!!!!!!
XtremeJibber2001
Signature Poster

Post by XtremeJibber2001 »

Mister Moose wrote:Because we need a lighter look at the news here once in a while.
Never really gave this much thought until in NYC last week ... cardboard straw was in my cold brew coffee. It was 100+ w/ humidity ... suffice to see the straw quickly became useless. Just charge me an extra $0.25 and give me an aluminum one.
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

XtremeJibber2001 wrote:
Mister Moose wrote:Because we need a lighter look at the news here once in a while.
Never really gave this much thought until in NYC last week ... cardboard straw was in my cold brew coffee. It was 100+ w/ humidity ... suffice to see the straw quickly became useless. Just charge me an extra $0.25 and give me an aluminum one.
you'll take what you get and like it comrade...
mach es sehr schnell

'exponential reciprocation'- The practice of always giving back more than you take....
Dickc
Postaholic

Post by Dickc »

XtremeJibber2001 wrote:
And let me guess, the paper straw was in a giant plastic cup with a plastic lid. :bang :mrgreen:
XtremeJibber2001
Signature Poster

Post by XtremeJibber2001 »

Dickc wrote:
XtremeJibber2001 wrote:
And let me guess, the paper straw was in a giant plastic cup with a plastic lid. :bang :mrgreen:
... yup ... my guess is they're thinking the cardboard straws are 'tolerable' to the consumer, where cardboard cups for cold liquid on a hot day would not be tolerable. It's all driven by margin / customer experience, not the environment ....
daytripper
Wanted Poster

Post by daytripper »

XtremeJibber2001 wrote:
Killington only offers paper straws now as well, they make it through about a drink and a half.
Mister Moose
Level 10K poster

Post by Mister Moose »

Krypton.jpg
Krypton.jpg (53.61 KiB) Viewed 12664 times
Nikoli
Poster Child Poster

Post by Nikoli »

daytripper wrote:
XtremeJibber2001 wrote:
Killington only offers paper straws now as well, they make it through about a drink and a half.
The market will find away. Was just in the islands, the paper straws worked well. They don’t last forever but work well enough. The good ones have a waxy coating on the outside.
And the sea will grant each man new hope . . .
-Christopher Columbus
Mister Moose
Level 10K poster

Post by Mister Moose »

This is a real spice blend offered by Penzy's:
Tsar.jpg
Tsar.jpg (108.98 KiB) Viewed 12609 times
Penzy's is making very partisan comments on Facebook, but from this photo you really can't tell what side they're on.
Mister Moose
Level 10K poster

Post by Mister Moose »

mail.jpg
mail.jpg (29.71 KiB) Viewed 12567 times
Mister Moose
Level 10K poster

Post by Mister Moose »

warming.jpg
warming.jpg (49.46 KiB) Viewed 12481 times