World Trade Centers

Communicate with fellow Zoners

Moderators: SkiDork, spanky, Bubba

Eski
Postaholic

Post by Eski »

Cityskier wrote:People from Philly who don't know what the f*** they are talking about anger me...
I don't live/work or know anyone who perished that miserable day, but me and every f'n human who gives a sh*t was affected by it, no matter where we live :!:
tyrolean_skier
Signature Poster

Post by tyrolean_skier »

XtremeJibber2001 wrote:
Ski-N-Sail wrote:
XtremeJibber2001 wrote:[
C'mon...I know the office doesn't go that high lol

The first attack targeted the parking garage....the lower floors.

So why wouldn't the Freedom Tower still be a target?
The parking garage and the lower floors were not the target of the first attack. They thought they were going to bring the tower down. They parked their van next to a support column which actually deflected the blast.
Understandable....but this still doesn't answer my question...why couldn't someone still target this building...whether it be 110 floors or 60...fact is...it could still be a target...it probably will be a target.

DMC...I hope you know I honestly mean absolutly no offense to you or anyone else that have bad memories of this time in history. I will never be able to feel how you all did...and I respect that.

E
I hope for your sake that you will never experience what it feels like to not know if your loved one is alive or dead for hours or days or to actually lose a loved one or a dear friends or even an acquaintance in this sort of attack. Just thinking about that day gives me the shivers. :(
Cityskier
Wanted Poster

Post by Cityskier »

Eski wrote:
Cityskier wrote:People from Philly who don't know what the f*** they are talking about anger me...
I don't live/work or know anyone who perished that miserable day, but me and every f'n human who gives a sh*t was affected by it, no matter where we live :!:

My message was directed at ONE person who I thought didn't get it. My comments had nothing to do with anyone but that ONE person, so settle down.
Cityskier
Wanted Poster

Post by Cityskier »

Jodi wrote:Because he's a total asshole. He still thinks that I am Bruce. Friggin moron. He's picked on enough people in here. You can defend him if you want, but he'll always be an asshole in my book. He said he was going away. Just another of dougie's lies.

DMC, you are an asshole's asshole. Do you cry when you don't get your way? Seems that way to me. Oh wait, who's that behind me? Must be my husband hiding behind my skirt, right dougie boy?

I don't know you or DMC, but I think you have the asshole market cornered all to yourself. Go away.
Dr. NO
Signature Poster

Re: World Trade Centers

Post by Dr. NO »

XtremeJibber2001 wrote:I didn't feel this was of the political nature so I placed it here....feel free to move it if you disagree.

If some of you missed it....Trump proposed rebuilding the WTC...but this time they will be more modern, look the same, and be 1' higher than the original.

Personally, I like this idea.

On the other hand, I really liked the memorial that was in place to be built at the WTC site....I did not however, like the new freedom tower. I think the freedom tower would have been nice if the top glass pinnacle was offices rather than glass.

E
I could swear he said 10 FLOORS taller then the originals or something like that. Kind of slap in the face to those who thought it could stop us. AND, if you see his modle, it has a band around the original height.
MUST STOP POSTING ! MUST STOP POSTING !

Shut up and Ski!

Why's Everybody Always Pickin on Me?
pizzamoose
Slalom Racer

Post by pizzamoose »

Cityskier wrote:
Jodi wrote:Because he's a total asshole. He still thinks that I am Bruce. Friggin moron. He's picked on enough people in here. You can defend him if you want, but he'll always be an asshole in my book. He said he was going away. Just another of dougie's lies.

DMC, you are an asshole's asshole. Do you cry when you don't get your way? Seems that way to me. Oh wait, who's that behind me? Must be my husband hiding behind my skirt, right dougie boy?

I don't know you or DMC, but I think you have the asshole market cornered all to yourself. Go away.
Junior and Jodi are cool enough, but DMC rules.
I wish jodi wouldn't start sh*t with DMC out of nowhere like that.. it really makes me lose respect for her:
Jodi wrote:Because dougie said so, that's why!!
Jodi wrote:Because reading the paper will render you immune to any terrorist attacks, duh.
Ski-N-Sail
Wanted Poster

Post by Ski-N-Sail »

XtremeJibber2001 wrote:I didn't feel this was of the political nature so I placed it here....feel free to move it if you disagree.

If some of you missed it....Trump proposed rebuilding the WTC...but this time they will be more modern, look the same, and be 1' higher than the original.

On the other hand, I really liked the memorial that was in place to be built at the WTC site....I did not however, like the new freedom tower. I think the freedom tower would have been nice if the top glass pinnacle was offices rather than glass.

E
I find it interesting that suddenly Trump publicizes his ideas on the day of the season finale of that worthless show of his the Apprentice.
Dr. NO
Signature Poster

Post by Dr. NO »

Ski-N-Sail wrote:

E
I find it interesting that suddenly Trump publicizes his ideas on the day of the season finale of that worthless show of his the Apprentice.
WORTHLESS REALITY SHOWS ! WORTHLESS, USELESS, STUPID, TOP RATINGS, RENEWED FOR NEXT SEASON, CACHING ! $$$$$$$$$$$
MUST STOP POSTING ! MUST STOP POSTING !

Shut up and Ski!

Why's Everybody Always Pickin on Me?
Humpty Dumpty
Post Office

Post by Humpty Dumpty »

Jodi wrote:
Stormchaser wrote:
Jodi wrote:
DMC wrote:
Jodi wrote: Because reading the paper will render you immune to any terrorist attacks, duh.
Thats not what I meant - I meant the info is out there thats all...
Friggin asswipe...
I thought you left this board. I bet the hoards of posters here are just thrilled you're back. Shortski, Junior, Hal, Andy, any comments???
Leave DMC alone, he's playing nice. Why you gotta instigate?
Oh wait, who's that behind me?
It's me behind you Jodi... doing the Humpty Hump! Sing it with me...

"oh oh oh, do me me baby....oh oh oh, do me me baby...do the Humpty Hump. Just doing the Humpty Hump." - sampled from Digital Underground

You know you like it.
Jodi
Black Carver

Post by Jodi »

Humpty Dumpty wrote:
Jodi wrote:
Stormchaser wrote:
Jodi wrote:
DMC wrote: Thats not what I meant - I meant the info is out there thats all...
Friggin asswipe...
I thought you left this board. I bet the hoards of posters here are just thrilled you're back. Shortski, Junior, Hal, Andy, any comments???
Leave DMC alone, he's playing nice. Why you gotta instigate?
Oh wait, who's that behind me?
It's me behind you Jodi... doing the Humpty Hump! Sing it with me...

"oh oh oh, do me me baby....oh oh oh, do me me baby...do the Humpty Hump. Just doing the Humpty Hump." - sampled from Digital Underground

You know you like it.
Yeah baby. I'm waiting. Are you in yet?
Abraham and Isaac
sitting on a fence
You'd get right to work
if you had any sense
Y'know the one thing we need
is a left-hand monkey wrench
XtremeJibber2001
Signature Poster

Post by XtremeJibber2001 »

tyrolean_skier wrote: I hope for your sake that you will never experience what it feels like to not know if your loved one is alive or dead for hours or days or to actually lose a loved one or a dear friends or even an acquaintance in this sort of attack. Just thinking about that day gives me the shivers. :(
I hope not either. I just don't want you guys to think I've forgotten about theat day...or that you were involved...I have not.
Ski-N-Sail wrote:I find it interesting that suddenly Trump publicizes his ideas on the day of the season finale of that worthless show of his the Apprentice.
Highly....Highly doubtful. I would have a hard time comprehending that Trump is proposing a multi-billion dollar project for his dumb show. I really don't think he needs the money...no the publicity.
Dr. NO wrote:I could swear he said 10 FLOORS taller then the originals or something like that. Kind of slap in the face to those who thought it could stop us. AND, if you see his modle, it has a band around the original height.
I really don't know the specifics...but the topic of the two different plans were the point.
Cityskier wrote:My message was directed at ONE person who I thought didn't get it. My comments had nothing to do with anyone but that ONE person, so settle down.
I hope you know that I do understand now that my above comments were made.
Jodi
Black Carver

Post by Jodi »

Cityskier wrote:

Wow, and from a fellow Ranger fan no less. Do you really want me to go away? I'm hurt.
Abraham and Isaac
sitting on a fence
You'd get right to work
if you had any sense
Y'know the one thing we need
is a left-hand monkey wrench
Ski-N-Sail
Wanted Poster

Post by Ski-N-Sail »

XtremeJibber2001 wrote:
Ski-N-Sail wrote:I find it interesting that suddenly Trump publicizes his ideas on the day of the season finale of that worthless show of his the Apprentice.
Highly....Highly doubtful. I would have a hard time comprehending that Trump is proposing a multi-billion dollar project for his dumb show. I really don't think he needs the money...no the publicity.
I am not saying the actual proposal has anything at all to do with his show. What I am saying that it is very convenient he is getting his name in the news the same day as the season finale for his show that is down 43% in the ratings. You got to be kidding if you don't think there is no relationship. This is Donald Trump we are talking about. The king of ego.
XtremeJibber2001
Signature Poster

Post by XtremeJibber2001 »

Ski-N-Sail wrote:
XtremeJibber2001 wrote:
I am not saying the actual proposal has anything at all to do with his show. What I am saying that it is very convenient he is getting his name in the news the same day as the season finale for his show that is down 43% in the ratings. You got to be kidding if you don't think there is no relationship. This is Donald Trump we are talking about. The king of ego.
That's true...i guess if you're going to come out with an announcement like this regardless....best to do it beofre you're show....didn't think of that really...didn't hear the show is down 43%. I don't watch much TV :oops:
BrockVond
Powderhound

Post by BrockVond »

Cityskier wrote:People from Philly who don't know what the f*** they are talking about anger me.

Did you hear the crumble? Did you feel the ground shake? Did you see the cloud of smoke and dust rolling down the street at you? Did you walk home that day with thousands of people covered in the dust that used to be a skyscraper? That was real, horrible sh*t.
Fallacious emotional response. Only NY'ers who were near ground zero and witnessed the carnage have true perspective on what's needed? Nonsense. There are people who were right in the middle of things that day, survived, and yet still believe the towers should be rebuilt and would work in them after they were built.