Post by Stormchaser »

Hal U. Dewin wrote:
Stormchaser wrote:
Hal U. Dewin wrote:
Stormchaser wrote:
Sir Wanksalot wrote: yo bor

is that the chic u popped after the thigh scraper partie

r they her teeth a round her neck?

Silly Wanky...your mom gave me that picture...she said it was your prom date.

Ahhh....the "go to" stuff...

fart jokes....c'mon, who doesn't love a fart joke?

Judging by the responses...ummm.

And then...

mom jokes...

yay! They're not a dime a dozen....

let's hear more about all the hot chicks you're banging...got any pics of the hottie you took home from the mini-skirt party? No cut and pasting allowed...

lol
A few more quasi pc photos in the South Beach gallery...

lol...

sneaking photos with your digi cam or cell phone as your gawking at chicks that wouldn't give you the time of day doesn't count skirtchaser...

get back on topic...
And just who do you think took the last pic in the gallery....me with my gorilla arms?
ImageImageImageImage
Mtn Man
Guru Poster

Post by Mtn Man »

Stormchaser wrote:
Mtn Man wrote:Farts are funny and make you feel good, I just did one now :D

B)
Can you describe the aroma for us? Inquiring minds wanna know!
It's got a certain tangy, yet biting bouquet to it..... quite enjoyable....

B)
Mmmmmm, sidecountry....
Stormchaser
Level 10K poster

Post by Stormchaser »

Mtn Man wrote:
Stormchaser wrote:
Mtn Man wrote:Farts are funny and make you feel good, I just did one now :D

B)
Can you describe the aroma for us? Inquiring minds wanna know!
It's got a certain tangy, yet biting bouquet to it..... quite enjoyable....

B)
I can almost taste it myself...would you say its more of a barbeque pork tang or a rotten dairy product type of tang?
ImageImageImageImage
Hal U. Dewin
Tree Psycho

Post by Hal U. Dewin »

Stormchaser wrote:
Hal U. Dewin wrote:
Stormchaser wrote:
Hal U. Dewin wrote:
Stormchaser wrote:
Silly Wanky...your mom gave me that picture...she said it was your prom date.

And then...

mom jokes...

let's hear more about all the hot chicks you're banging...got any pics of the hottie you took home from the mini-skirt party? No cut and pasting allowed...

lol

lol...

sneaking photos with your digi cam or cell phone as your gawking at chicks that wouldn't give you the time of day doesn't count skirtchaser...

get back on topic...
And just who do you think took the last pic in the gallery....me with my gorilla arms?
sorry...I'm just viewing the gallery for the first time...

this pic?

dude...I didn't think ass like that was even allowed near South Beach, you sure that isn't Rutland, Vt.?
Stormchaser
Level 10K poster

Post by Stormchaser »

Hal U. Dewin wrote:
Stormchaser wrote:
Hal U. Dewin wrote:
Stormchaser wrote:
Hal U. Dewin wrote:

And then...

mom jokes...

lol

lol...

get back on topic...

this pic?

dude...I didn't think ass like that was even allowed near South Beach, you sure that isn't Rutland, Vt.?
Not the pic I was referring too...gotta switch to Page 2 of the gallery Hal.
ImageImageImageImage
Hal U. Dewin
Tree Psycho

Post by Hal U. Dewin »

Stormchaser wrote:
Hal U. Dewin wrote:
Stormchaser wrote:
Hal U. Dewin wrote:
Stormchaser wrote: A few more quasi pc photos in the South Beach gallery...

lol...

get back on topic...

this pic?

Not the pic I was referring too...gotta switch to Page 2 of the gallery Hal.

lol...sorry...butt what's your excuse for these pigs? And where's the hottie from the mini skirt party? back on topic stormy!

OMG! i JUST LOOKED AT THE LAST PIC...that chick is either dead or she hasn't seen the sun in years....you're where again? South beach? Isn't that place full of hot blooded, latino women?

OMFG...WAIT...that chick in the last pic has a f*cking goggle tan around her private parts...lol...
Stormchaser
Level 10K poster

Post by Stormchaser »

Sorry Hal, no pics that night. I had no pockets in my skirt for a camera...

Besides...you're just jealous! Who cares if the two ladies that took me back to their hotel room in South Beach were from Norway and in Miami for vacation. Got their names and hotel room at the airport on the way in, and got to them before they hit the beach...

A couple hot blonde's who could ski before they could walk, interested in kinky lingerie, heavy drugs, and fun between the sheets....tell me where I went wrong????
ImageImageImageImage
Hal U. Dewin
Tree Psycho

Post by Hal U. Dewin »

Stormchaser wrote:Sorry Hal, no pics that night. I had no pockets in my skirt for a camera...
but you just happened to have one as you're feasting on some chicks skanky poon?
Stormchaser wrote:A couple hot blonde's who could ski before they could walk, interested in kinky lingerie, heavy drugs, and fun between the sheets....tell me where I went wrong????
Ummm...ok I'll take a stab, you forgot to pick up the hot blondes? lol
Stormchaser
Level 10K poster

Post by Stormchaser »

Hal U. Dewin wrote:
Stormchaser wrote:Sorry Hal, no pics that night. I had no pockets in my skirt for a camera...
but you just happened to have one as you're feasting on some chicks skanky poon?
Stormchaser wrote:A couple hot blonde's who could ski before they could walk, interested in kinky lingerie, heavy drugs, and fun between the sheets....tell me where I went wrong????
Hal you crack me up. Either the pics don't do them justice or I did waaayy too much coke down there...

Oh and FYI, that was just my first night of 4 in South Beach. U coming with me next year? End of March, I'll keep space open for ya!
ImageImageImageImage
Hal U. Dewin
Tree Psycho

Post by Hal U. Dewin »

Stormchaser wrote:
Hal U. Dewin wrote:
Hal you crack me up. Either the pics don't do them justice or I did waaayy too much coke down there...

Oh and FYI, that was just my first night of 4 in South Beach. U coming with me next year? End of March, I'll keep space open for ya!

Can't really make out their faces to see how hot they are....wait a minute...there are no pictures of their faces....but if those bodies tell even half the story, I'm betting they look at least 45.
Stormchaser
Level 10K poster

Post by Stormchaser »

Hal U. Dewin wrote:
Stormchaser wrote:
Hal U. Dewin wrote:

Can't really make out their faces to see how hot they are....wait a minute...there are no pictures of their faces....but if those bodies tell even half the story, I'm betting they look at least 45.
I was trying to keep faces out of it for privacy purposes. Got any nudie pics of you and the wife you'd like to post?

Guess the pics don't do them justice... One was 5'-1" 100 lbs tops, other was maybe 5'-5" and 130 lbs. But thats just my drug induced estimates...I could be wrong.
ImageImageImageImage
Eski
Postaholic

Post by Eski »

only problem I see with the lingerie pic is that I wasn't sandwiched between them :P ... and if they're 45, then they sure are in fine shape and I have no clue what Hal-in-hand is talking 'bout
spanky
Site Admin

Post by spanky »

Stormchaser wrote:Not the pic I was referring too...gotta switch to Page 2 of the gallery Hal.
WTF happened to Page 2?
Never argue with idiots. They will bring you down to their level, then overwhelm you with their experience.

"I have noticed that when you post, you often say more about yourself than the topic you chose to speak about." -The Suit
Hal U. Dewin
Tree Psycho

Post by Hal U. Dewin »

Stormchaser wrote:
Hal U. Dewin wrote:
Stormchaser wrote:
Hal U. Dewin wrote:

I was trying to keep faces out of it for privacy purposes. Got any nudie pics of you and the wife you'd like to post?

Guess the pics don't do them justice... One was 5'-1" 100 lbs tops, other was maybe 5'-5" and 130 lbs. But thats just my drug induced estimates...I could be wrong.
who cares how much they weigh, they look sloppy...if their under 40 and their cans are that saggy, their faces are probably that saggy too...

we'll have to take your drug induced word that they were hot blonds...

why did you remove the last one? that was the one that showed a bit of a beer belly lying flat on her back...booo yeah.
Hal U. Dewin
Tree Psycho

Post by Hal U. Dewin »

Eski wrote:only problem I see with the lingerie pic is that I wasn't sandwiched between them :P ... and if they're 45, then they sure are in fine shape and I have no clue what Hal-in-hand is talking 'bout

please god no...spare us all...