How you doin!

Communicate with fellow Zoners

Moderators: SkiDork, spanky, Bubba

Hal U. Dewin
Tree Psycho

Post by Hal U. Dewin »

CrAAP wrote:
Ski-N-Sail wrote:Welcome. so do you live in South Jersey or just Craap there?
Good one. I live there, Camden area. Bitch, though, it's a long ride to killington and the area realy blows! But love to ski, for now just been doing the pokingholes.

Just thought of something, I crap there too....

are you hot? let's meet for drinks!
Atomic1
Level 10K poster

Post by Atomic1 »

Dr. NO wrote:
Atomic1 wrote:SO let's see,at least 21 years of age and Mommy/Daddy bought you your pass :roll:
Your name is very fitting because IMO you are full of it!
So you never had a drink until you was legal? Hell, I had mine while, um, never mind, but when I was illegal they served me. Then I became legal and they carded me. Go figure !
GEESH :roll: thought I explained it already.
K, Back in the day drinking age was 18 and they did not have picture driver lic.
So.. at 17 everyone was in the bars and the older looking kids would also be able to buy beer at the packi at 16 when they could drive!Lots of wild times.
I could tell stories, but I got teenagers now myself and mum is the word :wink:
Dr. NO
Signature Poster

Post by Dr. NO »

Atomic1 wrote:
Dr. NO wrote:
Atomic1 wrote:SO let's see,at least 21 years of age and Mommy/Daddy bought you your pass :roll:
So you never had a drink until you was legal? Hell, I had mine while, um, never mind, but when I was illegal they served me. Then I became legal and they carded me. Go figure !
K, Back in the day drinking age was 18 and they did not have picture driver lic.
So.. at 17 everyone was in the bars and the older looking kids would also be able to buy beer at the packi at 16 when they could drive!Lots of wild times.
Dang, that makes you almost older than ME ! No pic driver license goes back a ways as does the beginning of 18 y/o drinking in CT. I used my brother's Draft Card in NY then.
MUST STOP POSTING ! MUST STOP POSTING !

Shut up and Ski!

Why's Everybody Always Pickin on Me?
Mister Moose
Level 10K poster

Post by Mister Moose »

Maybe his name means Cruising Rich Adoloescent Awarded Pass
Vinny Vincenzo
Wanted Poster

Post by Vinny Vincenzo »

There goes the EVIL DOCTOR HAL again, pulling your guy's chains. Now he's CrAAp. You a funny mo fo EDH.
Atomic1
Level 10K poster

Post by Atomic1 »

Dr. NO wrote:
Atomic1 wrote:
Dr. NO wrote:
Dang, that makes you almost older than ME ! No pic driver license goes back a ways as does the beginning of 18 y/o drinking in CT. I used my brother's Draft Card in NY then.
I am older than you,I just look better :wink:
Bling Skier
Postinator

Re: How you doin!

Post by Bling Skier »

CrAAP wrote:Hey everyone, been lurking here for awhile. It's my birthday today and my parents got me the allinone pass for next season. You all sound like a fun group, so just wanted to introduce myself and hope to see you all next season.

CrAAP in South Jersey.
So If Your Rents did not come through with your pass would you say the just did'nt give a Craap about Ur B-Day?
Geoff the sound a cat make as it coughs up a hairball.