sitting on a fence
You'd get right to work
if you had any sense
Y'know the one thing we need
is a left-hand monkey wrench
tyrolean_skier
Signature Poster

Post by tyrolean_skier »

I think that the idiot who thought taking the picture and showing it to everyone was funny should be punished severely when found. Do we need to add more wood to the hate fire burning already in Iraq. How many more of our soldiers will die because of this stupid act.
ski_adk
Bumper

Post by ski_adk »

How many more of our soldiers will die because of this stupid act.
I don't think any of them will die directly from this stupid act. Most likely it will be from schrapnel in a car bombing or bullets or something of the like.

And you know what, if the U.S. were actually doing its job the right way, this photo would never have appeared. Either the government wants to ignite violence throughout the Middle East to justify extending operations to neighboring countries, or our security forces really are blundering idiots. Between this and the Newsweek article, I'm actually torn between the 2 theories.
Stormchaser
Level 10K poster

Post by Stormchaser »

ski_adk wrote:
I don't think any of them will die directly from this stupid act. Most likely it will be from schrapnel in a car bombing or bullets or something of the like.

And you know what, if the U.S. were actually doing its job the right way, this photo would never have appeared. Either the government wants to ignite violence throughout the Middle East to justify extending operations to neighboring countries, or our security forces really are blundering idiots. Between this and the Newsweek article, I'm actually torn between the 2 theories.

Wasn't that a British tabloid? Other than the photo leak, I don't think the US had much control.
ImageImageImageImage
Jodi
Black Carver

Post by Jodi »

Stormchaser wrote:
ski_adk wrote:

Wasn't that a British tabloid? Other than the photo leak, I don't think the US had much control.
Today's NY Post:

http://www.nypost.com/

Also, check out the headline..."Sagdad"
Abraham and Isaac
sitting on a fence
You'd get right to work
if you had any sense
Y'know the one thing we need
is a left-hand monkey wrench