Dandy Andy...

Communicate with fellow Zoners

Moderators: SkiDork, spanky, Bubba

robrules
Poster Child Poster

Post by robrules »

Cityskier wrote:Great question Ty. Anyone with any sense of humor would have chosen jive...
Or da Ali G translata:

Stop slanderin me ova on ya circle jerk forum. I neva registered ova dere, nor did I eva attempt to regista ova dere. not once dickbag. yous iz bannin peeps westside side an' east side coz yous iz da paranoid powa monga. ban dis main geeza, move dis thread...delete dat thread...set some more rulz..."i run da tight ship ova here" we're "all killington, all da time"...."none hof dis off-topic jokin around sh*t". if yous spent half as much bells hactually skiin as do thinkin up different ways to natta about hit, you'd probably progress up to some hof da more challengin terrain dat yous iz aways takin pictures hof. don't constantly blame me fe ya paranoia ("oh, it's always hal tryin to infiltrate k-access, dat's why I af do wot I do an' recklessly ban random peeps fe narr reason") hobviously there's nuff hof uva peeps on dis forum dat would dig to spitz ova dere an' f*k wiv yous da little bit...why, I wonda? maybe coz ya annoyin to peeps just dig I iz annoyin to ya little group hof commrades? just wot da world needs, anotha ski board about killington....you're f*** snoop. yous iz sittin ova dere extollin ya 31 main geeza membership dat you've attained in such da short blob hof bells....quality ova quantity...lol..that's da wicked one...yet, yous fail to menshun dat 75% hof da membership iz peeps from dis community dat eitha registered hout hof simple curiosity (since dey couldn't access half da forums wivvout doin so) or dey registered coz dey felt sowwy fe yous afta ya long winded broadway performance da few weeks ago in in da house. anotha 20% iz vinny an' iz aliases, so if I iz doin da maff correctly in da house, I show dat yous hactually as 1.55 members. btw, vinny should as bin da first one banned fe iz blatent infracshun hof ya so-called ard nosed policy enforcement whun e aggressively went afta chuk roast.....who yous hobviously nah aint me since yous iz now an all powerful an' all-knowin administrator hof an intranet chat board. Is it coz I is black?
andyzee
Level 10K poster

Post by andyzee »

Hal, mucho gratis for the promo nd endorsement, but next time can you please type in the full URL. Thanks pal. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Admins, I respectfully request that you do not delete this post or me, thank you.

Andyzone.com
Hal U. Dewin
Tree Psycho

Re: Dandy Andy...

Post by Hal U. Dewin »

Pedro wrote:I think the most i have ever typed (Minus cut and paste) was like a few sentences.
that's awesome....keep up the good work...

Pedro wrote:Looks like andy is really getting under you skin. Does it keep you up at night?
obviously not, I'm not one of numerous people constantly trying to register on his site to f*ck with him...
Hal U. Dewin
Tree Psycho

Post by Hal U. Dewin »

andyzee wrote:Hal, mucho gratis for the promo nd endorsement, but next time can you please type in the full URL. Thanks pal. :lol: :lol: :lol:
no problem...you're gonna need all the exposure you can get over there :lol:
andyzee
Level 10K poster

Post by andyzee »

Hal U. Dewin wrote:obviously not, I'm not one of numerous people constantly trying to register on his site to f*ck with him...
Can I take that to mean that you didn't sign on last night. Someone signed on under your name, if it's really not you, then I'll delete it.
Admins, I respectfully request that you do not delete this post or me, thank you.

Andyzone.com
andyzee
Level 10K poster

Post by andyzee »

Hal U. Dewin wrote:
andyzee wrote:Hal, mucho gratis for the promo nd endorsement, but next time can you please type in the full URL. Thanks pal. :lol: :lol: :lol:
This is true, after all, it is a new site. Once again, thank you very much.

:lol:

Andyzone.com
Hal U. Dewin
Tree Psycho

Post by Hal U. Dewin »

andyzee wrote:
Hal U. Dewin wrote:obviously not, I'm not one of numerous people constantly trying to register on his site to f*ck with him...
Can I take that to mean that you didn't sign on last night. Someone signed on under your name, if it's really not you, then I'll delete it.
lol...lord...

no, that wasn't me....I'd let them stay for awhile and see how well they imitate me...then again, I'm sure they'll read this anyway.
Hal U. Dewin
Tree Psycho

Post by Hal U. Dewin »

andyzee wrote:
Hal U. Dewin wrote:
This is true, after all, it is a new site. Once again, thank you very much.

:lol:

well, you have some solid wingmen over there, I'm sure you'll do fine...save me a t-shirt and a sticker...and remember us little folk when you make it big...
andyzee
Level 10K poster

Post by andyzee »

Hal U. Dewin wrote:
andyzee wrote:
lol...lord...

no, that wasn't me....I'd let them stay for awhile and see how well they imitate me...then again, I'm sure they'll read this anyway.
You're call, whatever.

Andyzone.com
Hal U. Dewin
Tree Psycho

Post by Hal U. Dewin »

andyzee wrote:
Hal U. Dewin wrote:
andyzee wrote:
lol...lord...

You're call, whatever.

not my call..lol..it's your board. I don't own copyrights to the name...if you don't feel like putting up with their BS, ban them and report their IP.
CHUCK R0AST
Beginner On Rentals

Post by CHUCK R0AST »

HAL YOU ARE OUR LEADER. TELL US WHAT TO THINK. YOU ARE THE SUPERIOR BEING. WE AWAIT YOUR ORDERS. ZIEG HAL!
Chuck Roast
Beginner On Rentals

Post by Chuck Roast »

That wasn't me. :( I'm Jewish and take offense to that Nazi thing.
andyzee
Level 10K poster

Post by andyzee »

Hal U. Dewin wrote:not my call..lol..it's your board. I don't own copyrights to the name...if you don't feel like putting up with their BS, ban them and report their IP.
You're right, it's just that he's trying to impersonate you. I'll leave him be for awhile, might be good for a laugh. But then again, he'll read this and probably back off.

Andyzone.com
Hal U. Dewin
Tree Psycho

Post by Hal U. Dewin »

andyzee wrote:
Hal U. Dewin wrote:not my call..lol..it's your board. I don't own copyrights to the name...if you don't feel like putting up with their BS, ban them and report their IP.
You're right, it's just that he's trying to impersonate you. I'll leave him be for awhile, might be good for a laugh. But then again, he'll read this and probably back off.
well, he certainly was super creative in thinking of a name....let's hope he carries a bit more into the humor/trolling department....
Dedo En Mi Chili
Black Carver

Post by Dedo En Mi Chili »

Amigos, Mi no Hal. Mi Dedo. I am not a witty as Senor Dewin.

Senor Hal, I am sorry for the confusion and accusations made against you hombre.

Mi very upset that the administador at KAccess is permitting Hal to logon but not Dedo. I only made uno post over there and got banned. And the post was skiing related.
la cosa que me gusta más es panochita