Dandy Andy...

Communicate with fellow Zoners

Moderators: SkiDork, spanky, Bubba

Bling Skier
Postinator

Re: Dandy Andy...

Post by Bling Skier »

Hal U. Dewin wrote:stop slandering me over on your circle jerk forum. I NEVER registered over there, nor did I ever ATTEMPT to register over there. Not once dickbag. You're banning people left and right because you're a paranoid power monger. Ban this person, move this thread...delete that thread...set some more rules..."I run a tight ship over here" we're "all killington, all the time"...."none of this off-topic joking around sh*t". If you spent half as much time actually skiing as do thinking up different ways to talk about it, you'd probably progress up to some of the more challenging terrain that you're aways taking pictures of. Don't constantly blame me for your paranoia ("oh, it's always Hal trying to infiltrate k-access, that's why I have to do what I do and recklessly ban random people for no reason") obviously there's a lot of other people on this forum that want to come over there and f*ck with you a little bit...why, I wonder? Maybe because your annoying to people just like I'm annoying to your little group of commrades? Just what the world needs, another ski board about Killington....you're f*** brilliant. You're sitting over there extolling your 31 person membership that you've attained in such a short period of time....quality over quantity...lol..that's a funny one...yet, you fail to mention that 75% of the membership are people from this community that either registered out of simple curiosity (since they couldn't access half the forums without doing so) or they registered because they felt sorry for you after your long winded broadway performance a few weeks ago in here. Another 20% are Vinny and his aliases, so if I'm doing the math correctly here, I show that you actually have 1.55 members. Btw, Vinny should have been the first one banned for his blatent infraction of your so-called hard nosed policy enforcement when he aggressively went after chuck roast.....who you obviously know isn't me since you are now an all powerful and all-knowing administrator of an internet chat board.

Grow some Andy.

I nominate this for Sticky Status....
ed u gotta get over ur self i bust andys balls all the time and have yet 2 b banned ...
Geoff the sound a cat make as it coughs up a hairball.
Hal U. Dewin
Tree Psycho

Re: Dandy Andy...

Post by Hal U. Dewin »

Bling Skier wrote:
Hal U. Dewin wrote:stop slandering me over on your circle jerk forum. I NEVER registered over there, nor did I ever ATTEMPT to register over there. Not once dickbag. You're banning people left and right because you're a paranoid power monger. Ban this person, move this thread...delete that thread...set some more rules..."I run a tight ship over here" we're "all killington, all the time"...."none of this off-topic joking around sh*t". If you spent half as much time actually skiing as do thinking up different ways to talk about it, you'd probably progress up to some of the more challenging terrain that you're aways taking pictures of. Don't constantly blame me for your paranoia ("oh, it's always Hal trying to infiltrate k-access, that's why I have to do what I do and recklessly ban random people for no reason") obviously there's a lot of other people on this forum that want to come over there and f*ck with you a little bit...why, I wonder? Maybe because your annoying to people just like I'm annoying to your little group of commrades? Just what the world needs, another ski board about Killington....you're f*** brilliant. You're sitting over there extolling your 31 person membership that you've attained in such a short period of time....quality over quantity...lol..that's a funny one...yet, you fail to mention that 75% of the membership are people from this community that either registered out of simple curiosity (since they couldn't access half the forums without doing so) or they registered because they felt sorry for you after your long winded broadway performance a few weeks ago in here. Another 20% are Vinny and his aliases, so if I'm doing the math correctly here, I show that you actually have 1.55 members. Btw, Vinny should have been the first one banned for his blatent infraction of your so-called hard nosed policy enforcement when he aggressively went after chuck roast.....who you obviously know isn't me since you are now an all powerful and all-knowing administrator of an internet chat board.

Grow some Andy.

I nominate this for Sticky Status....
ed u gotta get over ur self i bust andys balls all the time and have yet 2 b banned ...

Paul...I never got banned...if you weren't, by clinical definition, a certified retard, you might have understood that part of it.

Paul...speaking of getting over yourself, I haven't seen you face on any advertisements for skiing in New Jersey yet...you sh*t more than a bull.

How's McGreevy?
Bling Skier
Postinator

Post by Bling Skier »

"How's McGreevy?"
i guess he's still gay....how bout you?

here is my pic.... Image
Hal U. Dewin
Tree Psycho

Post by Hal U. Dewin »

Bling Skier wrote:"How's McGreevy?"

here is my pic.... Image

still straight...foe now...

You'll be the first to know if I switch sides tho....rumor has it you're 17 year old from the waist down...and neck up...lol...
Bling Skier
Postinator

Post by Bling Skier »

Hal U. Dewin wrote:
Bling Skier wrote:"How's McGreevy?"

here is my pic.... Image

still straight...foe now...

You'll be the first to know if I switch sides tho....rumor has it you're 17 year old from the waist down...and neck up...lol...

yup that b eye!
andyzee
Level 10K poster

Post by andyzee »

Guys, we gonna let this thread die already. I'm starting to think about changing my screen name to Dandy Andy. :lol:
Admins, I respectfully request that you do not delete this post or me, thank you.

Andyzone.com
CHUCK R0AST
Beginner On Rentals

Post by CHUCK R0AST »

Chuck Roast wrote:That wasn't me. :( I'm Jewish and take offense to that Nazi thing.
So was the entire cast of Hogan's Hero's.