More sexual abuse acusations for Bill Clinton?

Anything and Everything political, express your view, but play nice
f.a.s.t.
Wanted Poster

More sexual abuse acusations for Bill Clinton?

Post by f.a.s.t. »

One of the worst pedophiles in history, Jeffrey Epstein had the rapist Bill Clinton on his private jet (a 727) at least seventeen times. On five occasions, Clinton waived his secret service protection and flew off to Epstein's private Island. Witness' have testified that Clinton only abused adult women while there, that they do not know if he raped any minor children/teenagers. They also testified that Clinton knew Epstein was raping teenagers as young as fourteen. You won't hear about this on any of the fake news.

There's also a report that once Epstein was released from a private wing in a Florida prison, he held a party at his mansion in NY. Guest included George Stephanopoulos and Katie Couric, among other NY left wing political activist, all of them knowing that Epstein is a rapist/pedophile.

There will be a lot more coming out on this as the pedophile can't be protected by Democrats any longer. This should include what role and crimes the rapist Bill Clinton committed.
!!!!!!!!!! MAKE AMERICA LOVE AGAIN !!!!!!!!!!
spanky
Site Admin

Re: More sexual abuse acusations for Bill Clinton?

Post by spanky »

I'm in no way defending Clinton. But, this looks like it might hit both sides of the aisle. And, as this opinion piece points out, I think we should be careful making this a political issue:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions ... ds-all-it/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
As part of a global reckoning with sexual exploitation and sexual violence, it is important to learn who enabled Epstein, who excused him and who may even have participated in what prosecutors allege was an ugly and predatory pattern of behavior. A true reckoning, though, won’t stop with people whose downfall we might find convenient or satisfying on partisan grounds. If we really care about stopping sexual exploitation and sexual violence, we should be prepared for whatever may come of this investigation, no matter whose character is impeached and no matter how misplaced our trust and confidence may have been.
In this sense, seeing who primarily views Epstein as a way to advance their own political interests or to resolve long-standing hatreds is useful and clarifying. Those people are not truly committed to the struggle to end sexual exploitation and sexual violence; their interest in these subjects and in the victims of these crimes has clearly defined limits.
Never argue with idiots. They will bring you down to their level, then overwhelm you with their experience.

"I have noticed that when you post, you often say more about yourself than the topic you chose to speak about." -The Suit
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

mach es sehr schnell

'exponential reciprocation'- The practice of always giving back more than you take....
deadheadskier
Post Traumatic Stress Syndrome

Post by deadheadskier »

If Clinton was involved he should rot.

It actually was 26 trips and has been reported in the past by MSM.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/flight-logs- ... usly-known" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I know I've read 26 times in multiple other sources over the years where at this point it's basically common knowledge that Clinton spent a bunch of time with Epstein. Troubling to say the least.

F.a.s.t. why do you seemingly never share the links that you formulate your observations from? Your tried and true line in almost every discussion is that, "you'll never see this on MSM." Yet you refuse to share your own sources. Don't you think folks would want to read those sources? Is it that hard to provide links?
f.a.s.t.
Wanted Poster

Post by f.a.s.t. »

deadheadskier wrote:If Clinton was involved he should rot.

It actually was 26 trips and has been reported in the past by MSM.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/flight-logs- ... usly-known" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I know I've read 26 times in multiple other sources over the years where at this point it's basically common knowledge that Clinton spent a bunch of time with Epstein. Troubling to say the least.

F.a.s.t. why do you seemingly never share the links that you formulate your observations from? Your tried and true line in almost every discussion is that, "you'll never see this on MSM." Yet you refuse to share your own sources. Don't you think folks would want to read those sources? Is it that hard to provide links?
Some of my sources are from my own brilliant mind and analysis so there are no links. For example, the ban on all immigration and the cesspool swamp police state (you hear deep state a lot, but I believe it's a police state-far worse). My other sources are from talk radio that is the best source of real news, I'm not going to waste my time going onto their websites to provide their sources. The facts speak for themselves, everything I post is true. In addition, it's hard to provide sources when the biased and hate filled hearts and minds that run google have algorithms and shadow blocking that block anything in favor of my positions.
brownman
Postinator

Post by brownman »

The taint on Clinton is very old news.
Drumph is the one talking about young girls :evil:

Will Dershowitz survive this time around ?
Does Harvard return all that money ?

8)
Forever .. Goat Path
deadheadskier

Post by deadheadskier »

Then you really should be saying either:

It's my opinion that....

Or

I was listening to such and such radio show today and this is what was said.

Not hard

Arguments without sources are week arguments. Did you write papers in college without citing references? Of course you didn't because your papers would fail.
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

deadheadskier wrote:Then you really should be saying either:

It's my opinion that....

Or

Not hard

Arguments without sources are week weak, since suddenly formal writing is paramount.... :roll: arguments. Did you write papers in college without citing references? Of course you didn't because your papers would fail.
oh fvck you...highlight it and google it if you are so concerned with where it came from...it's a goddamn internet forum not a dissertation... :zzz
mach es sehr schnell

'exponential reciprocation'- The practice of always giving back more than you take....
f.a.s.t.
Wanted Poster

Post by f.a.s.t. »

It's my opinion that....

Or

Not hard

Arguments without sources are week arguments. Did you write papers in college without citing references? Of course you didn't because your papers would fail.
This is freaking K-zone, not college, law school or a world class debate. I am here for amusement purposes, I don't take anything here too seriously, or take advice from others on how I should post. By the way, I always got A's on my written work at college and high school; the professors loved what I wrote.
deadheadskier

Post by deadheadskier »

madhatter wrote:

It's my opinion that....

Or

Not hard

Arguments without sources are week weak, since suddenly formal writing is paramount.... :roll: arguments. Did you write papers in college without citing references? Of course you didn't because your papers would fail.
oh fvck you...highlight it and google it if you are so concerned with where it came from...it's a goddamn internet forum not a dissertation... :zzz
Look dude, all I'm saying is if you are going to make claims as "facts", back it up.

You tools lose your damn mind when the MSM reports something from "unnamed" sources, yet you go right ahead and do the exact same crap here.

It's blatantly obvious the reason for it, just like with the MSM, is you don't want your sources called into question.

With f.a.s.t, the talk show he is referring to that he says is the most reliable news source is probably Alex Jones.
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

deadheadskier wrote:
madhatter wrote:

It's my opinion that....

Or

Not hard

Look dude, all I'm saying is if you are going to make claims as "facts", back it up.

You tools lose your damn mind when the MSM reports something from "unnamed" sources, yet you go right ahead and do the exact same crap here.

It's blatantly obvious the reason for it, just like with the MSM, is you don't want your sources called into question.

With f.a.s.t, the talk show he is referring to that he says is the most reliable news source is probably Alex Jones.
we ain't the MSM, do yer own due diligence @sshole...or if yer too lazy for that just rely on your trusty masters...

ya gotta do what they tell you...

mach es sehr schnell

f.a.s.t.
Wanted Poster

Post by f.a.s.t. »

deadheadskier wrote:
madhatter wrote:

It's my opinion that....

Or

Not hard

WRONG-AGAIN-AS ALWAYS-I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHO ALEX JONES IS. YOU'RE JUST LIKE YOUR NEWS SOURCES-FAKE-MAKE THINGS UP.
Nikoli
Poster Child Poster

Post by Nikoli »

f.a.s.t. wrote:
deadheadskier wrote:
madhatter wrote:

It's my opinion that....

Or

Not hard

WRONG-AGAIN-AS ALWAYS-I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHO ALEX JONES IS. YOU'RE JUST LIKE YOUR NEWS SOURCES-FAKE-MAKE THINGS UP.
Backwards! Did you mean fake news... LOL
And the sea will grant each man new hope . . .
-Christopher Columbus
Kpdemello
Tree Psycho

Post by Kpdemello »

Anyone involved in this horribleness, be it Clinton, or Trump, or even Bob Kraft, should be imprisoned for life or worse. But everyone is innocent until proven guilty. And I'm a lot nore concerned about the taint to people who are actually in office right now than someone who hasn't been in office for a decade.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

Kpdemello wrote:Anyone involved in this horribleness, be it Clinton, or Trump, or even Bob Kraft, should be imprisoned for life or worse. But everyone is innocent until proven guilty. And I'm a lot nore concerned about the taint to people who are actually in office right now than someone who hasn't been in office for a decade. yep cuz yer not concerned about the VICTIMS at all but the political aspect of it despite your " anyone involved" screed...some are always more equal than others in your world...

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
but of course you are balki...don't be ridiculous...good luck w your TDS and your 10 billionth failed " get trump" fantasy...

why does currently in office carry any extra weight? but leave it to you to be highly concerned about taint...
mach es sehr schnell