More sexual abuse acusations for Bill Clinton?

Anything and Everything political, express your view, but play nice
XtremeJibber2001
Signature Poster

Re: More sexual abuse acusations for Bill Clinton?

Post by XtremeJibber2001 »

madhatter wrote:
XtremeJibber2001 wrote: When Trump asserts that he and Kim Jong Un fell in love and you defend him I don't care one way or the other, it's irrelevant...FACTCHECK: trump did not fall in love w Kim jon un, it was figure of speech saying they got along well... ... I don't understand why ... maybe I misunderstood.maybe your emotions get in the way of reason?
Maybe it's because I've never used or heard someone use 'falling in love' with someone in this way. Is this something common among anyone you know?
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

XtremeJibber2001 wrote:
madhatter wrote:
XtremeJibber2001 wrote: When Trump asserts that he and Kim Jong Un fell in love and you defend him I don't care one way or the other, it's irrelevant...FACTCHECK: trump did not fall in love w Kim jon un, it was figure of speech saying they got along well... ... I don't understand why ... maybe I misunderstood.maybe your emotions get in the way of reason?
Maybe it's because I've never used or heard someone use 'falling in love' with someone in this way. Is this something common among anyone you know?
really? you've only heard it used in the literal sense? I find that hard to believe...
mach es sehr schnell

'exponential reciprocation'- The practice of always giving back more than you take....
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

true?
Labor Secretary Alexander Acosta pushed back Wednesday against calls for him to step down over his past involvement in a plea deal for financier Jeffrey Epstein, who was charged in federal court this week with sex trafficking -- saying his office fought for a tougher punishment after state prosecutors were ready to let him "walk free."

"Facts are important, and facts are being overlooked," he said at a press conference, giving his most detailed account to date of the 2008 deal.

TRUMP SAYS HE WAS 'NOT A FAN' OF JEFFREY EPSTEIN, DESPITE PAST COMMENTS

Acosta, who was U.S. attorney for Florida at the time, helped Epstein secure a plea deal that resulted in an 18-month sentence — he served just 13 months. The deal was criticized as lenient because Epstein could have faced a life sentence. Acosta negotiated a deal that resulted in two state solicitation charges, but no federal charges.

But he said Wednesday that his office intervened only after state prosecutors were ready to let Epstein walk free.

“Simply put, the Palm Beach state attorney’s office was ready to let Epstein walk free, no jail time,” he said. “Prosecutors in my former office found this to be completely unacceptable.”

Acosta argued that it was his office that secured jail time, restitution and for Epstein to register as a sex offender.

"We believe that we proceeded appropriately, that's based on evidence, not just my opinion… there was value to getting a guilty plea and having him register," he said.
he goes onto say new evidence bla bla bla, PC response...

butt

was the state going to let him walk? sb easy to prove...
mach es sehr schnell

'exponential reciprocation'- The practice of always giving back more than you take....
Kpdemello
Tree Psycho

Post by Kpdemello »

Not looking great for Acosta.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/ex-palm-b ... e?ref=home" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

How many Trump cabinet appointees have resigned/been removed now due to scandal? But he hires only the best...

Also, this:
https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/201 ... ation.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Anyone else see this as a sign of gross executive ineptitude?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

Kpdemello wrote:Not looking great for Acosta.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/ex-palm-b ... e?ref=home" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

How many Trump cabinet appointees have resigned/been removed now due to scandal? But he hires only the best...

Also, this:
https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/201 ... ation.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Anyone else see this as a sign of gross executive ineptitude?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
yeah obviously he should never hire anyone who's ever been in govt previously...you really are a special kind of stupid ain't ya?
mach es sehr schnell

Dickc
Postaholic

Post by Dickc »

Interesting twist in the Epstein case this morning. CNN (as reported on Boston Channel 7) is reporting the Jeffrey Epstein has committed suicide. Here is a Daily mail article from the UK press. https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... -cell.html
XtremeJibber2001
Signature Poster

Dickc wrote:Interesting twist in the Epstein case this morning. CNN (as reported on Boston Channel 7) is reporting the Jeffrey Epstein has committed suicide. Here is a Daily mail article from the UK press. https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... -cell.html
...this despite being on suicide watch ...
Dickc
Postaholic

Post by Dickc »

XtremeJibber2001 wrote:
Dickc wrote:Interesting twist in the Epstein case this morning. CNN (as reported on Boston Channel 7) is reporting the Jeffrey Epstein has committed suicide. Here is a Daily mail article from the UK press. https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... -cell.html
I hate to throw the term out there, but.......Clintoncide?
XtremeJibber2001
Signature Poster

Dickc wrote:
XtremeJibber2001 wrote:
Who knows but many of the rich and powerful are breathing a sigh of relief today.
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

XtremeJibber2001 wrote:
Dickc wrote:
XtremeJibber2001 wrote:
Who knows but many of the rich and powerful are breathing a sigh of relief today.
arkancide...it was inevitable....
mach es sehr schnell

madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

mach es sehr schnell

XtremeJibber2001
Signature Poster

Perhaps it was ...
Attachments
94ABCBB3-FE97-4B48-8A43-F42F1ED13495.jpeg
94ABCBB3-FE97-4B48-8A43-F42F1ED13495.jpeg (164.33 KiB) Viewed 1119 times
daytripper
Wanted Poster

Post by daytripper »

madhatter wrote:Image
Well I guess that means she supports sexually abusing children.
Bubba
Site Admin

Post by Bubba »

daytripper wrote:
madhatter wrote:Image
Well I guess that means she supports sexually abusing children.
Epstein must’ve been owner of the pizza place.
"Abandon hope all ye who enter here"

Killington Zone
You can checkout any time you like,
but you can never leave

"The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposed ideas in mind at the same time and still retain the ability to function" =
F. Scott Fitzgerald

"There's nothing more frightening than ignorance in action" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Kpdemello
Tree Psycho

Post by Kpdemello »

Sadly, these prison suicide cases are really not that uncommon. They just rarely get reported on because most of the time people don't care about convicted criminals. Because of that, I tend to believe the conspiracy theories are a lot of nonsense unless you come up with some real evidence saying otherwise.

Here's an article on prison suicides in Massachusetts which says there were 42 suicides in the five-year period ending in 2017.
https://www.wgbh.org/news/local-news/20 ... -increases" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;