Ilhan Omar, time to deport

Anything and Everything political, express your view, but play nice
f.a.s.t.
Wanted Poster

Re: Ilhan Omar, time to deport

Post by f.a.s.t. »

Kpdemello wrote:
f.a.s.t. wrote:It would be very easy for them to clear this up, to prove that these allegations are false. All they have to do is submit a reliable and true DNA analysis. If it was me being accused of this, and it were false, I would have submitted DNA samples a long time ago to prove my innocence? Wouldn't you?
Ah. Now we make people prove themselves innocent in America, is that how it works?
I was once falsely accused of having cannabis on my breath at a business matter. My client called me to discuss the complaint. I told my client that I would be willing to take a drug test to prove my innocence, that I don't smoke cannabis (it stays in your blood system for a long time-I'm told). My client laughed, knowing that the accuser is a liar, we joked that it was the liar blowing smoke-not me. If a police officer suspects you of DUI and you want to prove your innocence you have the option to take a breathalyzer or blood test to prove your innocence. Those wrongly convicted of crimes have been using DNA evidence to prove their innocence for a very long time.

So-damn right-yes-that's how it works in America; if you want to prove your innocence you are free to do so.
!!!!!!!!!! MAKE AMERICA LOVE AGAIN !!!!!!!!!!
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

f.a.s.t. wrote:
Kpdemello wrote:
f.a.s.t. wrote:It would be very easy for them to clear this up, to prove that these allegations are false. All they have to do is submit a reliable and true DNA analysis. If it was me being accused of this, and it were false, I would have submitted DNA samples a long time ago to prove my innocence? Wouldn't you?
Ah. Now we make people prove themselves innocent in America, is that how it works?
I was once falsely accused of having cannabis on my breath at a business matter. My client called me to discuss the complaint. I told my client that I would be willing to take a drug test to prove my innocence, that I don't smoke cannabis (it stays in your blood system for a long time-I'm told). My client laughed, knowing that the accuser is a liar, we joked that it was the liar blowing smoke-not me. If a police officer suspects you of DUI and you want to prove your innocence you have the option to take a breathalyzer or blood test to prove your innocence. Those wrongly convicted of crimes have been using DNA evidence to prove their innocence for a very long time.

So-damn right-yes-that's how it works in America; if you want to prove your innocence you are free to do so.
leftists always fail to comprehend...demento is among the biggest offenders in that regard...the question is are they idiots or do they just pretend to be?
mach es sehr schnell

'exponential reciprocation'- The practice of always giving back more than you take....
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

https://twitter.com/i/status/1116817144006750209" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
mach es sehr schnell

'exponential reciprocation'- The practice of always giving back more than you take....
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

the face of the democrat party...
mach es sehr schnell

Kpdemello
Tree Psycho

Post by Kpdemello »

f.a.s.t. wrote:My client laughed, knowing that the accuser is a liar, we joked that it was the liar blowing smoke-not me.
Ah, so he felt the proof was inadequate, and therefore there was no need for you to prove your innocence. Sounds very reasonable, and very opposite of your view in Omar's case.
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

Kpdemello wrote:
f.a.s.t. wrote:My client laughed, knowing that the accuser is a liar, we joked that it was the liar blowing smoke-not me.
Ah, so he felt the proof was inadequate, and therefore there was no need for you to prove your innocence. Sounds very reasonable, and very opposite of your view in Omar's case.
are you fvcking stupid? he said IF, she wanted to stop the accusations she COULD do so...in fasts case the only person who might be concerned with the allegations dismissed them...not so w omar...like you once said we need to know EVERYTHING about our elected officials...

virtually every TDS/progressive/leftist/( barely) useful idiots relies on the thinly veiled tactic of pretending to "not comprehend"...the rest of us know it's not really possible to be that ignorant all the time...
mach es sehr schnell

Bubba
Site Admin

Post by Bubba »

f.a.s.t. wrote:
Kpdemello wrote:

Kind of like producing your birth certificate as requested?
"Abandon hope all ye who enter here"

Killington Zone
You can checkout any time you like,
but you can never leave

"The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposed ideas in mind at the same time and still retain the ability to function" =
F. Scott Fitzgerald

"There's nothing more frightening than ignorance in action" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

Bubba wrote:
f.a.s.t. wrote:
Kpdemello wrote:

pretty sure we didn't see that until 2011...still don't know much else about the first 20-30 yrs of his life though...at this point who really cares though?
mach es sehr schnell

f.a.s.t.
Wanted Poster

Post by f.a.s.t. »

Bubba wrote:
f.a.s.t. wrote:
Kpdemello wrote:

You're missing the point. Americans have every right to prove their innocence if they want to, no body is forcing them to do it. Asking or forcing someone to turn over their birth certificate if they don't want to is not the same thing.
!!!!!!!!!! MAKE AMERICA LOVE AGAIN !!!!!!!!!!
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

mach es sehr schnell

madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

https://freebeacon.com/politics/ilhan-o ... -checkers/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Media outlets scrambled to prove false the accusation that Rep. Ilhan Omar (D., Minn.) married her brother after President Donald Trump mentioned it, but none have been able to definitively reach an answer, largely due to Omar's unwillingness to provide information.
time for a DNA test...
mach es sehr schnell

Kpdemello
Tree Psycho

Post by Kpdemello »

f.a.s.t. wrote:You're missing the point. Americans have every right to prove their innocence if they want to, no body is forcing them to do it. Asking or forcing someone to turn over their birth certificate if they don't want to is not the same thing.
So are you. There's no credible evidence of these claims against Omar, so why should she have to prove anything to you?
Highway Star
Level 10K poster

Post by Highway Star »

"I'M YELLING BECAUSE YOU DID SOMETHING COOL!" - Humpty Dumpty

"Kzone should bill you for the bandwidth you waste writing novels to try and prove a point, but end up just looking like a deranged narcissistic fool." - Deadheadskier at madhatter

"The key is to not be lame, and know it, and not give a rat's @$$ what anybody thinks......that's real cool." - Highway Star http://goo.gl/xJxo34" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

"I am one of the coolest people on the internet..." - Highway Star

"I have a tiny penis...." - C-Rex

XtremeJibber2001 - THE MAIN STREAM MEDIA HAS YOU COMPLETELY HYPNOTIZED. PLEASE WAKE UP AND LEARN HOW TO FILTER REALITY FROM BS NARRATIVES.

"Your life is only interesting when you capture the best, fakest, most curated split second version." - Team Robot regarding Instagram posters
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

Kpdemello wrote:
f.a.s.t. wrote:You're missing the point. Americans have every right to prove their innocence if they want to, no body is forcing them to do it. Asking or forcing someone to turn over their birth certificate if they don't want to is not the same thing.
So are you. There's no credible evidence of these claims against Omar, so why should she have to prove anything to you?
actually there's NOTHING to dispel them...and AFAIK the DOJ is investigating...

https://www.pbs.org/wgbh/frontline/arti ... -dna-test/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
DNA TESTING
Even if those restrictions are loosened, refugees applying for family reunification will face another hurdle to clear: DNA testing.

The inspiration for this requirement was born in East Africa, where more than 1 million Somalians have been displaced from their country by civil war and famine. In the mid-2000s, the U.S. was providing refuge to about 10,000 Somalians a year — many of whom went on to apply to the family reunification program to bring over relatives.

Immigration officials suspected that some were inventing “ghost children,” and filling out applications for children not related to them. There had even been some reports of brokers who sold the ghost children’s slots for profit, according to a U.S. Department of State official who spoke to FRONTLINE but asked not to be named.

So in early 2008, the State Department launched a pilot program to determine the extent of fraud by testing relationships using DNA.

In the initial pilot of 476 applicants in Nairobi, Kenya, only 16 percent were genetically related to every person they said was in their family. Another 39 percent tested false for at least one family member. In the remaining 45 percent of cases, applicants either refused to participate or didn’t show up for the test.

Officials interpreted these results as proof of widespread fraud. The P-3 program was suspended, and did not reopen for more than four years.

This stunned refugees around the world, many of whom had spent years waiting for P-3 applications to be approved. Most were told to apply for an alternate visa, but it was even more restrictive than P-3 and soon had a multi-year waiting list.

The suspension was likewise criticized by refugee advocates, who argued that fraud wasn’t the only explanation for the pilot program’s results. For example, if a family had five children and just one tested false, they would all be counted as fraudulent. And if any member of the family didn’t show up for a test, that family would also be considered fraudulent, even if the no-show was for a legitimate reason.
if she's a fraud she needs a one way ticket to somalia...DNA test would be conclusive...

as far as credible claims maybe you need to brush up, she certainly committed tax fraud, she also committed campaign finance fraud...

there is a plethora of evidence provided and omar has offered nothing to refute any of it...

https://www.twincities.com/2019/06/06/i ... oard-says/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/opin ... ijacked-it" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
There is evidence that she entered a sham marriage, committed federal and state tax fraud, and lied about it. There is also compelling, if not yet undeniable evidence, that she perjured herself.

Whether a Republican or Democrat, a sitting member of Congress entering a sham marriage, committing multiple crimes to cover it up, and lying to the public to do so would render them unelectable in any sane world.
But Omar has been protected from this story by two threeforces. One is a media that leans left and is terrified of a story that touches on immigration, faith, and marriage. The second is President Trump, who has chosen to broach this issue in the most ham-fisted, blockheaded manner.the third of course is Kpdemento...

"Well," the president said as an afterthought this weekend. "There's a lot of talk about the fact that she was married to her brother."

And boom goes the news cycle.
In a standard reaction, Will Sommer at the Daily Beast deemed the entire Omar story, not just the "brother" allegations but also the charge of a sham marriage, "baseless" and "Pizzagate-levels of delusion."

Sommer is wrong. But he's smart enough to know that crackpots who compare Twitter bans and verification losses to the literal Holocaust and Trump himself have tainted the waters so deeply that a complicit media cartel can willfully ignore a story that, of right, is a scandal.
local Minnesota news site Alpha News did compelling objective reporting into ample social media posts that suggest that Omar and her former husband Ahmed Elmi — the one accused of being her brother — kept in contact after she swore they were incommunicado.

The rest of the Minnesota media ignored the story, even after Alpha News laid out a trail other reporters could follow. But then anti-Muslim activists like Laura Loomer and Brigitte Gabriel jumped on the story, effectively handing the press a blank check to write it off as a vast right-wing conspiracy.

But then more evidence popped up, and it was harder to ignore.

Two pieces of critical evidence recently emerged: first that Omar jointly filed taxes with her current husband Ahmed Hirsi while married to Elmi, and next that her campaign team had shut down a reporter inquiring into the matter of her marriages in 2016. Then, it became a matter of national news concern. The Star Tribune addressed this, and the Washington Examiner investigated it. The evidence we found was overwhelming, at least insofar as it indicates that for some reason, whatever it may be, Omar is covering up the intention of her marriage from 2009 to 2011.
I'm sure you're all for investigating this right? If she has nothing to hide it shouldn't be a problem... we need to KNOW EVERYTHING about our elected officials, right? and if she gained citizenship fraudulently that citizenship needs to be revoked...
mach es sehr schnell

madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

mach es sehr schnell