Ilhan Omar, time to deport

Anything and Everything political, express your view, but play nice
f.a.s.t.
Wanted Poster

Ilhan Omar, time to deport

Post by f.a.s.t. »

It's bad enough that she committed numerous felonies when she married her own brother and claimed him on a US tax return. We have known this for quite some time. Now we find out that she entered the country illegally. She is not from the Omar family, she was illegally claimed as an Omar family member. She was allowed to immigrate to the U.S under the pretense of being an Omar family member (chain migration). This is a violation of immigration law and grounds for deportation. We also need to know why these crimes are being covered up and only being investigated by investigative journalist? These journalist stated they are 98% certain she illegally married and claimed her own brother for tax breaks, and over 90% certain that she is not of the Omar family. Of course, I will be accused of being a racist and fearful for writing this, I guess I have more respect for the rule of law than others.
!!!!!!!!!! MAKE AMERICA LOVE AGAIN !!!!!!!!!!
Bubba
Site Admin

Re: Ilhan Omar, time to deport

Post by Bubba »

f.a.s.t. wrote:It's bad enough that she committed numerous felonies when she married her own brother and claimed him on a US tax return. We have known this for quite some time. Now we find out that she entered the country illegally. She is not from the Omar family, she was illegally claimed as an Omar family member. She was allowed to immigrate to the U.S under the pretense of being an Omar family member (chain migration). This is a violation of immigration law and grounds for deportation. We also need to know why these crimes are being covered up and only being investigated by investigative journalist? These journalist stated they are 98% certain she illegally married and claimed her own brother for tax breaks, and over 90% certain that she is not of the Omar family. Of course, I will be accused of being a racist and fearful for writing this, I guess I have more respect for the rule of law than others.
Source?
"Abandon hope all ye who enter here"

Killington Zone
You can checkout any time you like,
but you can never leave

"The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposed ideas in mind at the same time and still retain the ability to function" =
F. Scott Fitzgerald

"There's nothing more frightening than ignorance in action" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
f.a.s.t.
Wanted Poster

Post by f.a.s.t. »

Bubba wrote:
f.a.s.t. wrote:It's bad enough that she committed numerous felonies when she married her own brother and claimed him on a US tax return. We have known this for quite some time. Now we find out that she entered the country illegally. She is not from the Omar family, she was illegally claimed as an Omar family member. She was allowed to immigrate to the U.S under the pretense of being an Omar family member (chain migration). This is a violation of immigration law and grounds for deportation. We also need to know why these crimes are being covered up and only being investigated by investigative journalist? These journalist stated they are 98% certain she illegally married and claimed her own brother for tax breaks, and over 90% certain that she is not of the Omar family. Of course, I will be accused of being a racist and fearful for writing this, I guess I have more respect for the rule of law than others.
Source?
Investigative reporters in Minnesota...……..please tell me this isn't the first time you've heard about her illegal marriage and tax returns? It's been reported for about 6 months or longer? What are your sources for news? Have they said anything about this?
Bubba
Site Admin

Post by Bubba »

f.a.s.t. wrote:
Bubba wrote:
Source?
Investigative reporters in Minnesota...……..please tell me this isn't the first time you've heard about her illegal marriage and tax returns? It's been reported for about 6 months or longer? What are your sources for news? Have they said anything about this?
Post the source/link.
"Abandon hope all ye who enter here"

Killington Zone
You can checkout any time you like,
but you can never leave

"The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposed ideas in mind at the same time and still retain the ability to function" =
F. Scott Fitzgerald

"There's nothing more frightening than ignorance in action" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

https://www.apnews.com/b49ee5604ec2435a90945820b7c973eb" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
mach es sehr schnell

'exponential reciprocation'- The practice of always giving back more than you take....
XtremeJibber2001
Signature Poster

Post by XtremeJibber2001 »

Conservatives make allegations she married her brother so it must be true?

There's nothing else in the article corroborating Ahmed Nur Said Elmi is her brother. There's also nothing about any felonies she's been convicted, entering the country illegally, not being part of the Omar family, or any percentages about journalists certainty cited by f.a.s.t. Maybe he has a different source?

Trump made a similar claim on Wednesday that Omar was married to her own brother in an immigration fraud scheme.

To me it seems like these are anonymous and unproven claims.

Tax issue is not good, but seems it's been resolved and she's paid a penalty.
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

XtremeJibber2001 wrote:

There's nothing else in the article corroborating Ahmed Nur Said Elmi is her brother. yeah somali record keeping is noted for its accuracy and diligence... There's also nothing about any felonies she's been convicted, entering the country illegally, not being part of the Omar family, or any percentages about journalists certainty cited by f.a.s.t. Maybe he has a different source?

Trump made a similar claim on Wednesday that Omar was married to her own brother in an immigration fraud scheme.

To me it seems like these are anonymous and unproven claims.like the dossier that launched an FBI investigation?

seems like we need a special counsel investigation...
mach es sehr schnell

'exponential reciprocation'- The practice of always giving back more than you take....
Kpdemello
Tree Psycho

Post by Kpdemello »

XtremeJibber2001 wrote:Tax issue is not good, but seems it's been resolved and she's paid a penalty.
If tax issues were a cause for deportation then Trump would have been sent somewhere else a long time ago :lol:

I don't like Omar's politics but the personal attacks on her marriage and immigration status are the worst kind of politics.
f.a.s.t.
Wanted Poster

Post by f.a.s.t. »

XtremeJibber2001 wrote:

There's nothing else in the article corroborating Ahmed Nur Said Elmi is her brother. There's also nothing about any felonies she's been convicted, entering the country illegally, not being part of the Omar family, or any percentages about journalists certainty cited by f.a.s.t. Maybe he has a different source?

It would be very easy for them to clear this up, to prove that these allegations are false. All they have to do is submit a reliable and true DNA analysis. If it was me being accused of this, and it were false, I would have submitted DNA samples a long time ago to prove my innocence? Wouldn't you?
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

Kpdemello wrote:
XtremeJibber2001 wrote:Tax issue is not good, but seems it's been resolved and she's paid a penalty.
If tax issues were a cause for deportation then Trump would have been sent somewhere else a long time ago :lol: based on what? your fantasies?

I don't like Omar's politics but the personal attacks on her marriage seems there;s somethign there to be examined...and immigration status not much there, she came in thru a program and is now a citizen...an embarrassment of a citizen and a complete fvking @sshole, but a citizen nonetheless...are the worst kind of politics.
I'm sure that there are far worse kinds of politics...like identity politics for starters...
mach es sehr schnell

madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

f.a.s.t. wrote:
XtremeJibber2001 wrote:

It would be very easy for them to clear this up, to prove that these allegations are false. All they have to do is submit a reliable and true DNA analysis. If it was me being accused of this, and it were false, I would have submitted DNA samples a long time ago to prove my innocence? Wouldn't you?
yeah that worked out great for the 1/1024th cherokee...
mach es sehr schnell

Kpdemello
Tree Psycho

Post by Kpdemello »

f.a.s.t. wrote:It would be very easy for them to clear this up, to prove that these allegations are false. All they have to do is submit a reliable and true DNA analysis. If it was me being accused of this, and it were false, I would have submitted DNA samples a long time ago to prove my innocence? Wouldn't you?
Ah. Now we make people prove themselves innocent in America, is that how it works?
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

Kpdemello wrote:
f.a.s.t. wrote:It would be very easy for them to clear this up, to prove that these allegations are false. All they have to do is submit a reliable and true DNA analysis. If it was me being accused of this, and it were false, I would have submitted DNA samples a long time ago to prove my innocence? Wouldn't you?
Ah. Now we make people prove themselves innocent in America, is that how it works?
can you fvcking read? don't seem it...he clearly said if he was being falsely accused of something he could disprove w he would take steps to do so...

so are you illiterate or just willfully ignorant?
mach es sehr schnell

XtremeJibber2001
Signature Poster

Post by XtremeJibber2001 »

This sounds like another Obama birther thing ... based on nothing but hearsay.

Powell predicting the direction of the GOP in 2008:

Colin Powell wrote:I'm also troubled by, not what Sen. McCain says, but what members of the party say, and it is permitted to be said such things as: "Well, you know that Mr. Obama is a Muslim." Well, the correct answer is: he is not a Muslim. He's a Christian. He's always been a Christian.

But the really right answer is: What if he is? Is there something wrong with being a Muslim in this country? The answer is: No, that's not America. Is there something wrong with some 7-year-old Muslim-American kid believing he or she can be President?

Yet I have heard senior members of my own party drop the suggestion: he's a Muslim, and he might be associated with terrorists. This is not the way we should be doing it in America.
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

XtremeJibber2001 wrote:This sounds like another Obama birther thing ... based on nothing but hearsay.

Powell predicting the direction of the GOP in 2008:

Colin Powell wrote:I'm also troubled by, not what Sen. McCain says, but what members of the party say, and it is permitted to be said such things as: "Well, you know that Mr. Obama is a Muslim." Well, the correct answer is: he is not a Muslim. He's a Christian. He's always been a Christian.

But the really right answer is: What if he is? Is there something wrong with being a Muslim in this country? The answer is: No, that's not America. Is there something wrong with some 7-year-old Muslim-American kid believing he or she can be President?

Yet I have heard senior members of my own party drop the suggestion: he's a Muslim, and he might be associated with terrorists. This is not the way we should be doing it in America.
sb easy enough to dispel after a special counsel investigates...

personally I dont really care wtf she is...she's a vile POS and the new face of the D party...

some people did something....fvck you bitch...
mach es sehr schnell