Mueller testimony...

Anything and Everything political, express your view, but play nice
f.a.s.t.
Wanted Poster

Re: Mueller testimony...

Post by f.a.s.t. »

Kpdemello wrote:
Mister Moose wrote:A prosecutor NEVER delivers exoneration. Your insistence on playing that up only illustrates how much you are willfully not paying attention.
ex·on·er·a·tion
/iɡˌzänəˈrāSH(ə)n/
Learn to pronounce
noun
the action of officially absolving someone from blame; vindication.
"the defendants' eventual exoneration"
synonyms: vindication, freeing from blame, absolution, acquittal, discharge; More
the release of someone from a duty or obligation.
I think this is an interesting point. During the Mueller testimony, a Republican Congressman kept talking about this word exonerate as if it meant to prove someone innocent. That's not what it means, though. An acquittal, for instanace (i.e. a not guilty verdict) falls under the definition of exoneration. If a prosecutor decides not to indict someone based on insufficient evidence, that's synonymous with exoneration, too.

So I think it's significant when Mueller says he did not exonerate the President. It's his way of saying there's evidence of a crime here, but I'm not allowed (by DOJ rules) to bring charges.
Attorney General Barr asked Mueller about this four times (if you can indict a sitting President) . All four times Mueller said even if he was allowed to indict a sitting President, he would not have indicted Trump; even if the rules allowed. What is significant about the incompetent fool is that he even mentioned the word exonerate, something that never should have been in the report that the filthy, dirty, lying, cheating, crooked, criminal Andrew Weissmann wrote.
!!!!!!!!!! MAKE AMERICA LOVE AGAIN !!!!!!!!!!
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

f.a.s.t. wrote:
Kpdemello wrote:
Mister Moose wrote:A prosecutor NEVER delivers exoneration. Your insistence on playing that up only illustrates how much you are willfully not paying attention.
ex·on·er·a·tion
/iɡˌzänəˈrāSH(ə)n/
Learn to pronounce
noun
the action of officially absolving someone from blame; vindication.
"the defendants' eventual exoneration"
synonyms: vindication, freeing from blame, absolution, acquittal, discharge; More
the release of someone from a duty or obligation.
I think this is an interesting point. During the Mueller testimony, a Republican Congressman kept talking about this word exonerate as if it meant to prove someone innocent. That's not what it means, though. An acquittal, for instanace (i.e. a not guilty verdict) falls under the definition of exoneration. If a prosecutor decides not to indict someone based on insufficient evidence, that's synonymous with exoneration, too.

So I think it's significant when Mueller says he did not exonerate the President. It's his way of saying there's evidence of a crime here, but I'm not allowed (by DOJ rules) to bring charges.
Attorney General Barr asked Mueller about this four times (if you can indict a sitting President) . All four times Mueller said even if he was allowed to indict a sitting President, he would not have indicted Trump; even if the rules allowed. What is significant about the incompetent fool is that he even mentioned the word exonerate, something that never should have been in the report that the filthy, dirty, lying, cheating, crooked, criminal Andrew Weissmann wrote.
( Barely) Useful Idiot wrote:but I hate that orange man
mach es sehr schnell

'exponential reciprocation'- The practice of always giving back more than you take....
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

summed in pictures for those who seem too stupid to comprehend words...still might not be enough though...

mach es sehr schnell

'exponential reciprocation'- The practice of always giving back more than you take....
Atomic1
Level 10K poster

Post by Atomic1 »

Obviously that wasn’t even Muellers own report. He didn’t even know common answers. The real question is who’s report was it ? Mueller was a used figurehead that the lying left tried to hide behind and put out this Bull Chit. Let’s get to the bottom of all this corruption on the Left as the whole thing is a sham and witch-hunt that cost the American tax payers dearly and continues to OBSTRUCT moving the country forward with real issues .