Mueller testimony...

Anything and Everything political, express your view, but play nice
madhatter
Signature Poster

Mueller testimony...

Post by madhatter »

how's that going?
mach es sehr schnell

'exponential reciprocation'- The practice of always giving back more than you take....
Highway Star
Level 10K poster

Re: Mueller testimony...

Post by Highway Star »

madhatter wrote:how's that going?
IT WAS HER TURN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
"I'M YELLING BECAUSE YOU DID SOMETHING COOL!" - Humpty Dumpty

"Kzone should bill you for the bandwidth you waste writing novels to try and prove a point, but end up just looking like a deranged narcissistic fool." - Deadheadskier at madhatter

"The key is to not be lame, and know it, and not give a rat's @$$ what anybody thinks......that's real cool." - Highway Star http://goo.gl/xJxo34" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

"I am one of the coolest people on the internet..." - Highway Star

"I have a tiny penis...." - C-Rex

XtremeJibber2001 - THE MAIN STREAM MEDIA HAS YOU COMPLETELY HYPNOTIZED. PLEASE WAKE UP AND LEARN HOW TO FILTER REALITY FROM BS NARRATIVES.

"Your life is only interesting when you capture the best, fakest, most curated split second version." - Team Robot regarding Instagram posters
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

HILLARYOUS...
mach es sehr schnell

'exponential reciprocation'- The practice of always giving back more than you take....
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

Round one of former Special Counsel Robert Mueller's testimony is complete, and by many accounts it was an unmitigated disaster. In addition to contradicting himself, Mueller appeared to be unfamiliar with his own report throughout the entire round of questioning.

In short, Mueller didn't just appear not to know his own report - he came off as incompetent.
understatement of the year...
mach es sehr schnell

f.a.s.t.
Wanted Poster

Post by f.a.s.t. »

madhatter wrote:
Round one of former Special Counsel Robert Mueller's testimony is complete, and by many accounts it was an unmitigated disaster. In addition to contradicting himself, Mueller appeared to be unfamiliar with his own report throughout the entire round of questioning.

In short, Mueller didn't just appear not to know his own report - he came off as incompetent.
What have I been saying for years, he's an incompetent police state cesspool swamp creature. He couldn't even remember Ronald Reagan appointed him. It's also clear that Mueller had nothing to do with this police state witch hunt, it was the filthiest-dirtiest-lying-cheating-crooked-criminal cesspool swamp monster Andrew Weissmann that ran the hoax. He's the one who hired all the dirty democrat lawyers, conducted all the interviews and wrote the report. The incompetent Mueller didn't even sit in on the interviews.
!!!!!!!!!! MAKE AMERICA LOVE AGAIN !!!!!!!!!!
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

Michael Moore

Verified account

@MMFlint
Follow Follow @MMFlint
More
A frail old man, unable to remember things, stumbling, refusing to answer basic questions...I said it in 2017 and Mueller confirmed it today — All you pundits and moderates and lame Dems who told the public to put their faith in the esteemed Robert Mueller — just STFU from now on

9:31 AM - 24 Jul 2019
Meet the Press

@MeetThePress
WATCH: Did Democrats get a dramatic moment from Robert Mueller's testimony this morning? #MuellerHearings

"On substance, Democrats got what they wanted," says @chucktodd
"On optics, this was a disaster."
Ryan Saavedra

@RealSaavedra
ABC News Senior National Correspondent Terry Moran on Democrats' Robert Mueller hearing: “impeachment’s over”
White House counsel Jay Sekulow sums it up:

Jay Sekulow

@JaySekulow
· 2h
THREAD: Statement from Jay Sekulow, Counsel to the President:

“This morning’s testimony exposed the troubling deficiencies of the Special Counsel’s investigation. The testimony revealed that this probe was conducted by a small group of politically-biased prosecutors...

Jay Sekulow

@JaySekulow
...who, as hard as they tried, were unable to establish either obstruction, conspiracy, or collusion between the Trump campaign and Russia. It is also clear that the Special Counsel conducted his two-year investigation unimpeded.

2:31 PM - Jul 24, 2019
Twitter Ads info and privacy
KPDemento wrote: trump is going down, there's no way out now...Nothing really new, to be sure, but I think Mueller has been saying that people need to wake up and realize how serious the Russian intervention in our election system was and continues to be. IMPEACH...
mach es sehr schnell

SnoBrdr
Whipping Post

Post by SnoBrdr »

madhatter wrote:

According to CNN, Mueller declined to answer 206 times.

Wonder what he's hiding.
Beware of fools & trolls here, they lurk everywhere.
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

SnoBrdr wrote:
madhatter wrote:

According to CNN, Mueller declined to answer 206 times.

Wonder what he's hiding.
dementia?
mach es sehr schnell

f.a.s.t.
Wanted Poster

Post by f.a.s.t. »

Former special counsel Robert Mueller testified on Wednesday that his investigation was not hindered or curtailed, reassuring anyone worried that he wasn’t able to fully carry out the inquiry.

Mueller made this assertion in response to questioning from Rep. Doug Collins (R-GA), the ranking member of the House Judiciary Committee. Collins, in a series of questions, asked the special counsel whether “your investigation [was] curtailed or stopped or hindered?”

“No,” Mueller responded.

In other words, no obstruction of justice.
!!!!!!!!!! MAKE AMERICA LOVE AGAIN !!!!!!!!!!
brownman
Postinator

Post by brownman »

No change .. other than setting the record straight.
Run the replay :roll:
NO exoneration .. NO vindication .. 8)

:zzz
Forever .. Goat Path
Mister Moose
Level 10K poster

Post by Mister Moose »

brownman wrote:No change .. other than setting the record straight.

A prosecutor NEVER delivers exoneration. Your insistence on playing that up only illustrates how much you are willfully not paying attention.
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

NO exoneration .. NO vindication .. neither are needed...

^^NO BRAINS^^

let us know when you come up with your next fantasy grounds for impeachment...yer giving demento a good run for most severe case of TDS on Kzone though... :banana:
mach es sehr schnell

madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

Mister Moose wrote:

A prosecutor NEVER delivers exoneration. Your insistence on playing that up only illustrates how much you are willfully not paying attention.
AKA willfully ignorant....no need to candy coat it...
mach es sehr schnell

Kpdemello
Tree Psycho

Post by Kpdemello »

Mister Moose wrote:A prosecutor NEVER delivers exoneration. Your insistence on playing that up only illustrates how much you are willfully not paying attention.
ex·on·er·a·tion
/iɡˌzänəˈrāSH(ə)n/
Learn to pronounce
noun
the action of officially absolving someone from blame; vindication.
"the defendants' eventual exoneration"
synonyms: vindication, freeing from blame, absolution, acquittal, discharge; More
the release of someone from a duty or obligation.
I think this is an interesting point. During the Mueller testimony, a Republican Congressman kept talking about this word exonerate as if it meant to prove someone innocent. That's not what it means, though. An acquittal, for instanace (i.e. a not guilty verdict) falls under the definition of exoneration. If a prosecutor decides not to indict someone based on insufficient evidence, that's synonymous with exoneration, too.

So I think it's significant when Mueller says he did not exonerate the President. It's his way of saying there's evidence of a crime here, but I'm not allowed (by DOJ rules) to bring charges.
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

Kpdemello wrote:
Mister Moose wrote:A prosecutor NEVER delivers exoneration. Your insistence on playing that up only illustrates how much you are willfully not paying attention.
ex·on·er·a·tion
/iɡˌzänəˈrāSH(ə)n/
Learn to pronounce
noun
the action of officially absolving someone from blame; vindication.
"the defendants' eventual exoneration"
synonyms: vindication, freeing from blame, absolution, acquittal, discharge; More
the release of someone from a duty or obligation.
I think this is an interesting point. During the Mueller testimony, a Republican Congressman kept talking about this word exonerate as if it meant to prove someone innocent. That's not what it means, though. An acquittal, for instanace (i.e. a not guilty verdict) falls under the definition of exoneration. If a prosecutor decides not to indict someone based on insufficient evidence, that's synonymous with exoneration, too.

So I think it's significant when Mueller says he did not exonerate the President. It's his way of saying there's evidence of a crime here, but I'm not allowed (by DOJ rules) to bring charges.
I'm sure that makes perfect sense to you...all you need to do is believe...
mach es sehr schnell