NSFW: SURF'S UP!

Communicate with fellow Zoners

Moderators: SkiDork, spanky, Bubba

DMC
Post Office

Post by DMC »

Ski-N-Sail wrote:There was a nude beach for years just outside of Cape May but the state shut it down several years ago because of "elicit ativities" taking place there.
Corsins Inlet?

I used to windsurf and jetski there when we had a house in South Seaville.. Avoided the beach cause of the wierdos...
Ski-N-Sail
Wanted Poster

Post by Ski-N-Sail »

DMC wrote:
Ski-N-Sail wrote:There was a nude beach for years just outside of Cape May but the state shut it down several years ago because of "elicit ativities" taking place there.
Corsins Inlet?

I used to windsurf and jetski there when we had a house in South Seaville.. Avoided the beach cause of the wierdos...
No, Higbee Beach, it is across from the Cape May Ferry Terminal.

I fish down in Corsons Inlet and used to jetski down there too. I live about 5 min. north of S. Seaville.
yeti
Powderhound

Post by yeti »

Nudists: people who aren't ashamed to show their body (but as a general rule should be)!
Thanks for the mammaries! (.)(.)
Bling Skier
Postinator

Post by Bling Skier »

kawabungher
Geoff the sound a cat make as it coughs up a hairball.
Atomic1
Level 10K poster

Post by Atomic1 »

It say's BE WARNED excessive COLD water temps.That means SHRINKAGE!
I learned the meaning of F'in yourself in water like that! I got into the water in Maine last year and it was so cold my' Katywacker' was crawling up my ass to get warm :shock:
andyzee
Level 10K poster

Post by andyzee »

It's been there since late 70's early 80's don't remember exactly, but used to be a regular :lol: Knew the nude version of the Zoners there. The place has changed a lot since the early days though, haven't been there in years. Back then it wasn't just a matter of nudity as much as freedom. Used to go out on the beach with a case of beer, few dubies, blanket, food, frisbee and just had a great time with a whole bunch of people. My favorite activitity was taking an inflatable raft out on the water, dube in mouth, beer in hand and just lazily float there. Used to love to throw the frisbee around and played something, I believed it was called Kadima. And as all nude beached, ofcourse they have to have a volleyball net, never got into that though.

Back then, the ranger service used turn their heads on this beach and it really wasn't regulated. Since then, they've put lifeguards in place and I believe even a snack stand. Along with that, a ton of regulations. Funny thing the guy that runs the bar and all the concession stands out there, used to be my art teacher in HS.
Skibumtress wrote:
TacklingSnowmenSteve wrote:Unless you like wrinkly schlong.. the nude beach on sandy hook is not a good place to go... the woman mostly have boobs down to there knees.. and there are always more men than woman there.. it is a small beach out on sandy hook.. the rest of the beach at sandy hook is a regular clothing only beach...

Great surgf fishing there!
How long has this place been there? Grew up going to the Jersey shore and never even heard of this nude beach.
In HS, we used to play hooky from school and go to Sandy Hook for day trips....boy, those were the days.... making Alabama Slammers on the drive down. :D
Admins, I respectfully request that you do not delete this post or me, thank you.

Andyzone.com
Skibumtress
Whipping Post

Post by Skibumtress »

andyzee wrote:It's been there since late 70's early 80's don't remember exactly, but used to be a regular :lol: Knew the nude version of the Zoners there. The place has changed a lot since the early days though, haven't been there in years. Back then it wasn't just a matter of nudity as much as freedom. Used to go out on the beach with a case of beer, few dubies, blanket, food, frisbee and just had a great time with a whole bunch of people. My favorite activitity was taking an inflatable raft out on the water, dube in mouth, beer in hand and just lazily float there. Used to love to throw the frisbee around and played something, I believed it was called Kadima. And as all nude beached, ofcourse they have to have a volleyball net, never got into that though.

Back then, the ranger service used turn their heads on this beach and it really wasn't regulated. Since then, they've put lifeguards in place and I believe even a snack stand. Along with that, a ton of regulations. Funny thing the guy that runs the bar and all the concession stands out there, used to be my art teacher in HS.
Skibumtress wrote:
TacklingSnowmenSteve wrote:Unless you like wrinkly schlong.. the nude beach on sandy hook is not a good place to go... the woman mostly have boobs down to there knees.. and there are always more men than woman there.. it is a small beach out on sandy hook.. the rest of the beach at sandy hook is a regular clothing only beach...

Great surgf fishing there!
How long has this place been there? Grew up going to the Jersey shore and never even heard of this nude beach.
In HS, we used to play hooky from school and go to Sandy Hook for day trips....boy, those were the days.... making Alabama Slammers on the drive down. :D
Well, maybe with the vodka bongs and the Alabama Slammers.... maybe I was there in the late 70's and I just don't remember. J/K.
Ah.... the late 70's/early 80's. What stories we all must have. Those were fun times. During the shore times, hung out with South Side Johnny and the Asbury Jukes.... that was a trip! Remember Joey Harrison's Surf Club (the Barcelona's are old friends of my Dad's family so we used to drink free..... nice for us Bergen County teenagers)?
Eski
Postaholic

Post by Eski »

there were 70's?
andyzee
Level 10K poster

Post by andyzee »

Eski wrote:there were 70's?
Gee yeah, I wouldn't have remembered that, but I gotz pictures to prove it.
Admins, I respectfully request that you do not delete this post or me, thank you.

Andyzone.com
Eski
Postaholic

Post by Eski »

andyzee wrote: ... pictures to prove it.
in the Post Office?
Geoff
Whipping Post

Post by Geoff »

andyzee
Level 10K poster

Post by andyzee »

Eski wrote:
andyzee wrote: ... pictures to prove it.
in the Post Office?

Hey, hey, no ones supposed know about that. 8)

Andyzone.com
Bling Skier
Postinator

Post by Bling Skier »

4-6 footers rather choppy.
southern breaks were cleaner....cold with the 15-25 mph winds.

a few nice rips that made getting outside a snap.

all in all it was so-so at best...so how was work?
Ski-N-Sail
Wanted Poster

Post by Ski-N-Sail »

Bling Skier wrote:4-6 footers rather choppy.

Where'd you go? Manasquan?

Down here, the wind was offshore this morning then went N and NE during the day. Supposed to be offshore again tomorrow afternoon.
Bling Skier
Postinator

Post by Bling Skier »

Ski-N-Sail wrote:
Bling Skier wrote:4-6 footers rather choppy.

Where'd you go? Manasquan?

Down here, the wind was offshore this morning then went N and NE during the day. Supposed to be offshore again tomorrow afternoon.
started at 6am and riped up monmoth(sp)? beach...then the squan...north side of seaside pier...ended up at island beach st park b4 i pearled 4 the last time....