8Chan offline for less than 8 hours....

Anything and Everything political, express your view, but play nice
Highway Star
Level 10K poster

8Chan offline for less than 8 hours....

Post by Highway Star »

Just enough time for the MSM to take a victory lap. :roll:
"I'M YELLING BECAUSE YOU DID SOMETHING COOL!" - Humpty Dumpty

"Kzone should bill you for the bandwidth you waste writing novels to try and prove a point, but end up just looking like a deranged narcissistic fool." - Deadheadskier at madhatter

"The key is to not be lame, and know it, and not give a rat's @$$ what anybody thinks......that's real cool." - Highway Star http://goo.gl/xJxo34" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

"I am one of the coolest people on the internet..." - Highway Star

"I have a tiny penis...." - C-Rex

XtremeJibber2001 - THE MAIN STREAM MEDIA HAS YOU COMPLETELY HYPNOTIZED. PLEASE WAKE UP AND LEARN HOW TO FILTER REALITY FROM BS NARRATIVES.

"Your life is only interesting when you capture the best, fakest, most curated split second version." - Team Robot regarding Instagram posters
Nikoli
Poster Child Poster

Re: 8Chan offline for less than 8 hours....

Post by Nikoli »

Highway Star wrote:Just enough time for the MSM to take a victory lap. :roll:
They moved to Epik and are now down again. voxility has pulled the plug on all Epik routes. I don't see them coming back online anytime soon. Good riddance.
And the sea will grant each man new hope . . .
-Christopher Columbus
Highway Star
Level 10K poster

Post by Highway Star »

Nikoli wrote:
They moved to Epik and are now down again. voxility has pulled the plug on all Epik routes. I don't see them coming back online anytime soon. Good riddance.
LOL. Keep dreaming.

"Kzone should bill you for the bandwidth you waste writing novels to try and prove a point, but end up just looking like a deranged narcissistic fool." - Deadheadskier at madhatter

"The key is to not be lame, and know it, and not give a rat's @$$ what anybody thinks......that's real cool." - Highway Star http://goo.gl/xJxo34" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

XtremeJibber2001 - THE MAIN STREAM MEDIA HAS YOU COMPLETELY HYPNOTIZED. PLEASE WAKE UP AND LEARN HOW TO FILTER REALITY FROM BS NARRATIVES.

"Your life is only interesting when you capture the best, fakest, most curated split second version." - Team Robot regarding Instagram posters
Highway Star
Level 10K poster

Post by Highway Star »

It just annoys the heck out of me that the media keeps calling them a "far-right" site. They are, in the sense that they are a libertarian uncensored platform, but there was a wide variety of political views on the site along with non-political content.

Nikoli
Poster Child Poster

Post by Nikoli »

Highway Star wrote:
Nikoli wrote:
LOL. Keep dreaming.
Without DDOS mitigation they are as good as gone.
-Christopher Columbus
Highway Star
Level 10K poster

Post by Highway Star »

I'm sure the MSM lynch mob will be quick to correct their error and demand that Instagram is deplatformed.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/0 ... t-shooter/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Nikoli
Poster Child Poster

Post by Nikoli »

We are supposed to believe this troll running a giant cesspool of hate. You have to be kidding. The real question is why you give a dam?
-Christopher Columbus
Highway Star
Level 10K poster

Post by Highway Star »

Nikoli wrote:We are supposed to believe this troll running a giant cesspool of hate. You have to be kidding. The real question is why you give a dam?
Seems to be back up via direct IP address, though nobody can post. I care because I'm against deplatforming and censorship, pro freedom of speech. Plus it keeps the real crazies off of 4chan, which is enjoyable occasionally and critical for the meme war.

Nikoli
Poster Child Poster

Post by Nikoli »

Highway Star wrote:
Nikoli wrote:We are supposed to believe this troll running a giant cesspool of hate. You have to be kidding. The real question is why you give a dam?
Seems to be back up via direct IP address, though nobody can post. I care because I'm against deplatforming and censorship, pro freedom of speech. Plus it keeps the real crazies off of 4chan, which is enjoyable occasionally and critical for the meme war.
This is really not a question of free speech. Cloudflare is a private enterprise and are free to do as they wish. There is nothing stopping 8 chan from buying their own equipment and setting up their own ddos mitigation systems. They may lack the capital and skills required, but that has nothing to do with free speach.

Just so you know Cloudflare is about to go public. This is about the last thing they would want to get involved with.
-Christopher Columbus
Highway Star
Level 10K poster

Post by Highway Star »

Nikoli wrote:
Highway Star wrote:
This is really not a question of free speech. Cloudflare is a private enterprise and are free to do as they wish. There is nothing stopping 8 chan from buying their own equipment and setting up their own ddos mitigation systems. They may lack the capital and skills required, but that has nothing to do with free speach.

Just so you know Cloudflare is about to go public. This is about the last thing they would want to get involved with.
Cloudflare for all intents and purposes is a public utility and should be regulated as such. Which means having to provide service regardless of content.

Nikoli
Poster Child Poster

Post by Nikoli »

Highway Star wrote:
Nikoli wrote:
Highway Star wrote:

Cloudflare for all intents and purposes is a public utility and should be regulated as such. Which means having to provide service regardless of content.
Public utility! How so? You really have some strange ideas on how the internet should work. Aren't you the one against net neutrality? You posted a bunch of sh*t about that a while back.
-Christopher Columbus
Kpdemello
Tree Psycho

Post by Kpdemello »

Nikoli wrote:
Highway Star wrote:Cloudflare for all intents and purposes is a public utility and should be regulated as such. Which means having to provide service regardless of content.
Public utility! How so? You really have some strange ideas on how the internet should work. Aren't you the one against net neutrality? You posted a bunch of sh*t about that a while back.
Typical "conservative" partisan behavior. He's all in favor of free market capitalism until it hurts his ideological agenda, then suddenly he's all in favor of government regulation.
Highway Star
Level 10K poster

Post by Highway Star »

8chan soaks up all the lunatics and keeps them off the Fox news comment section.

https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/t ... eplorables" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Highway Star
Level 10K poster

Post by Highway Star »

Nikoli wrote:
Highway Star wrote:
Nikoli wrote:
Highway Star wrote:

Broadband providers and digital platforms/services are not the same thing, nor is regulating as a public utility the same thing as net neutrality.

madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

Highway Star wrote:
Nikoli wrote:
Highway Star wrote:
Nikoli wrote:
Highway Star wrote: Seems to be back up via direct IP address, though nobody can post. I care because I'm against deplatforming and censorship, pro freedom of speech. Plus it keeps the real crazies off of 4chan, which is enjoyable occasionally and critical for the meme war.

Broadband providers and digital platforms/services are not the same thing, nor is regulating as a public utility the same thing as net neutrality.
nope not even close but don't expect any leftist idiot to acknowledge reality in any form....
mach es sehr schnell

'exponential reciprocation'- The practice of always giving back more than you take....