Turnkey House For Sale in Bridgewater

Post share and ski house listings, short/long term rentals and home/condo sales
rad1
Green Skidder

Turnkey House For Sale in Bridgewater

Post by rad1 »

For Sale: A four bedroom, three bath, three level, open floor plan contemporary in Bridgewater on just under two acres. 10 minutes to SKyship, 10 minutes to Woodstock. One mile to Long Trail Brewery. On pavement, on sewer, energy efficient house with radiant heat on all three floors. House is under 20 years old and we just had the exterior painted and stained.

Tons of snowmobile trails in the area which mean lots of snow shoeing or hiking right off property too.

Hard wood floors on main level, kitchen boasts stainless steel appliances, granite counters, island for prepping.

Will consider selling furnished under the right conditions. No Ashley Furniture here -- dining table from Clear Lake, leather and down stuffed couches, Vermont Made furniture made of cherry, maple and walnut. Third level features private master suite with over sized jetted tub, walk in closet and gorgeous log bedroom furniture.

New fenced in yard - 12 gauge horse wire backing split rail fence, trenched one foot down -- perfect for dog lovers. Large deck with gas grill piped into the house for direct propane. Oversized shed/outbuilding to store your toys. Beautiful low maintenance perennial gardens. Too many features to list.

Perfect primary home or second home with strong rental potential. Could easily sleep 8 plus.

Asking price is $497,000 --

Our story -- We took the plunge 18 years ago, sold our house and left NJ to live here full time. It was time to put a better quality of life in front of everything else. We owned a condo on the mountain but we wanted more space, a yard etc. I work at home and my husband who is a consultant travels weekly to the account he is working at. We loved the fact that our house was new at the time - we had seen a number of properties in Killington that were built in the 70s but we didn't want or have time for major projects. We also didnt want a house that was a cookie cutter. We wanted to be close enough to the mountain or shopping without being in the middle of it aka tons of people. We bought a house large enough to accommodate friends and family visiting and over time made some very nice upgrades to lighting, fixtures, kitchen, etc. But now it is time for the next chapter which means the potential of moving out west so my husband can have an easier commute.

Today with the rental market being so hot, this house can easily be your primary residence, be a vacation home solely or a combo second home/rental which affords you use of the house when you want it but the possibility of additional income to offset expenses.

Pros of Bridgewater and this house -- No big projects to undertake, great location that is near all the fun but offers privacy and space, for full timers with families kids go to Woodstock schools, Bridgewater taxes are lower than Killington and Woodstock, no zoning in Bridgewater, nice view but you aren't risking your life in winter to get to your house, pavement means no mud season, sewer means no messing with septic and radiant heat means super low fuel bills. We also own the lot across from us and are planning to hold onto it unless the house buyer is interested. all utilities and sewer onsite.

If you know someone who may be interested, please feel free to forward.

Please only serious inquiries. I am happy to answer any questions you have about the house, the area or what it's like to live here, just PM me and showings can be arranged through our realtor, Williamson Group in Woodstock. House can be found on their website or realtor.com.

Realtor contact info listed in the link below.

https://www.realtor.com/realestateandho ... 82?view=qv" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;