I support a Democrat

Anything and Everything political, express your view, but play nice
f.a.s.t.
Wanted Poster

I support a Democrat

Post by f.a.s.t. »

Report this morning that R.I. Congressman Patrick Kennedy may be seeking Edward Markey's MA U.S. Senate seat. If so, I support Kennedy. I never in a million years thought that I would support a Kennedy. It's proof of how bad the filthy dirty lying cheating crooked criminal Ed Markey is. He has a 40 year record of doing nothing except for living off the backs of the Mass and U.S. taxpayers. He is one of the dirtiest and must corrupt swamp monsters in Washington. Report also said that Kennedy would easily unseat him. As far as I know, Patrick Kennedy isn't as bad as other infamous Kennedy family members that have committed crime after crime. However, he is still young and usually the more power a Kennedy gets, the more crime they commit. At least he hasn't killed anyone...…...yet...….that we know of.

Best case scenario, Kennedy wins the primary against Markey and Markey then runs as an independent splitting the vote. Republican candidate wins the Senate Seat and brings some sensibility to the Masshole sanctuary state.
!!!!!!!!!! MAKE AMERICA LOVE AGAIN !!!!!!!!!!
Kpdemello
Tree Psycho

Re: I support a Democrat

Post by Kpdemello »

:lol: patches :banana:
Kennedy has acknowledged being treated for cocaine use during his teenage years, and admitted that he abused alcohol and other drugs while he was a student at Providence College.[19] He sought treatment for an OxyContin addiction in 2006.[20] Due to his experience with addiction, Kennedy advocates against the legalization of recreational marijuana, but supports its medicinal use.[21][22]

On May 4, 2006, Kennedy crashed his automobile into a barricade on Capitol Hill in Washington, D.C., at 2:45 a.m. A United States Capitol Police official said the congressman had appeared intoxicated when he crashed his car. According to Kennedy, he was disoriented from the prescription medications Ambien and Phenergan
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Patrick_J ... _positions" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
boston_e
Postaholic

Post by boston_e »

You have your information wrong. It is actually Joe Kennedy, Massachusetts congressman, who is considering challenging Markey in the primary.

Will see how it goes. I’ve thought Seth Moulton should run for that seat.
Don't Killington Pico
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

right it's jizzlips not patches...

mach es sehr schnell

'exponential reciprocation'- The practice of always giving back more than you take....