Saoirse Kennedy death

Anything and Everything political, express your view, but play nice
f.a.s.t.
Wanted Poster

Saoirse Kennedy death

Post by f.a.s.t. »

As long as I'm on a Kennedy roll, why hasn't there been more information about the death of 22 year old Saoirse Kennedy. Not a word from the media or law enforcement about exactly what took place at the Kennedy complex in Hyannis. Far-far-far from the first time questionable activity and crime took place in and around the complex. Who was there-who supplied the drugs-was there an elder Kennedy involved supplying drugs? All questions I want answers to?

In addition, Saoirse wrote in an a 2016 interview:

“My sense of well-being was already compromised, and I totally lost it after someone I knew and loved broke serious sexual boundaries with me,” Saoirse said. “I did the worst thing a victim can do, and I pretended it hadn’t happened. This all became too much, and I attempted to take my own life.”

"Someone I knew and loved broke serious sexual boundaries with me," who was this person, was it a Kennedy too? Was it this person that supplied her the drugs leading to her death? Was Saoirse about to come forward and name this person, so that person provided her with enough drugs to overdose? I want to know-where did the drugs come from and who gave them to her?

Once again, another Kennedy mess and the media, as well as local law enforcement, is ignoring this like it never happened. Why hasn't the drug dealer been arrested?
!!!!!!!!!! MAKE AMERICA LOVE AGAIN !!!!!!!!!!
yiddle on da fiddle
Powderhound

Re: Saoirse Kennedy death

Post by yiddle on da fiddle »

the "Yawn Factor" on this one is immeasurable. Had it been anyone else....without that freakin Kennedy name on it?..it'd be non-news. Grow a life here.....FAST
Highway Star
Level 10K poster

Post by Highway Star »

It's a private matter and for once the media is right to leave it alone. I'm sure we will made aware if there is a result from any law enforcement action.
"I'M YELLING BECAUSE YOU DID SOMETHING COOL!" - Humpty Dumpty

"Kzone should bill you for the bandwidth you waste writing novels to try and prove a point, but end up just looking like a deranged narcissistic fool." - Deadheadskier at madhatter

"The key is to not be lame, and know it, and not give a rat's @$$ what anybody thinks......that's real cool." - Highway Star http://goo.gl/xJxo34" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

"I am one of the coolest people on the internet..." - Highway Star

"I have a tiny penis...." - C-Rex

XtremeJibber2001 - THE MAIN STREAM MEDIA HAS YOU COMPLETELY HYPNOTIZED. PLEASE WAKE UP AND LEARN HOW TO FILTER REALITY FROM BS NARRATIVES.

"Your life is only interesting when you capture the best, fakest, most curated split second version." - Team Robot regarding Instagram posters
Bubba
Site Admin

Post by Bubba »

I imagine Slow’s info source here is The Globe. I saw the same kinds of issues headlined while standing in line at the supermarket today.
"Abandon hope all ye who enter here"

Killington Zone
You can checkout any time you like,
but you can never leave

"The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposed ideas in mind at the same time and still retain the ability to function" =
F. Scott Fitzgerald

"There's nothing more frightening than ignorance in action" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Dickc
Postaholic

Post by Dickc »

Bubba wrote:I imagine Slow’s info source here is The Globe. I saw the same kinds of issues headlined while standing in line at the supermarket today.
WOW, Bubba joins the "Dis" parade! :ani_smiles:
Bubba
Site Admin

Post by Bubba »

Dickc wrote:
Bubba wrote:I imagine Slow’s info source here is The Globe. I saw the same kinds of issues headlined while standing in line at the supermarket today.
WOW, Bubba joins the "Dis" parade! :ani_smiles:
Yeah...DISgusted with stupidity.
"Abandon hope all ye who enter here"

Killington Zone
You can checkout any time you like,
but you can never leave

"The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposed ideas in mind at the same time and still retain the ability to function" =
F. Scott Fitzgerald

"There's nothing more frightening than ignorance in action" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
SkiDork
Site Admin

Post by SkiDork »

Says here toxicology reports take 4 to 6 weeks: https://www.drugs.com/article/toxicology-tests.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Wait Till Next Year!!! Image

Iceman 10/11 Season

ImageImageImage