Mexico interferrence in 2020 election

Anything and Everything political, express your view, but play nice
f.a.s.t.
Wanted Poster

Mexico interferrence in 2020 election

Post by f.a.s.t. »

Now the dirty Dems are fund raising in Mexico. They say it's only Americans living in Mexico that are donating, but we all know that's another lie. No telling how much money Mexicans and the Mexican government are funneling into the bank accounts of the Americans.
!!!!!!!!!! MAKE AMERICA LOVE AGAIN !!!!!!!!!!
XtremeJibber2001
Signature Poster

Re: Mexico interferrence in 2020 election

Post by XtremeJibber2001 »

f.a.s.t. wrote:Now the dirty Dems are fund raising in Mexico. They say it's only Americans living in Mexico that are donating, but we all know that's another lie. No telling how much money Mexicans and the Mexican government are funneling into the bank accounts of the Americans.
This is against federal law ... which prohibits contributions/donations from foreign nationals in connection with any election. I assume Barr will pursue legal action if crimes have been committed.
Mister Moose
Level 10K poster

Post by Mister Moose »

XtremeJibber2001 wrote:This is against federal law ... which prohibits contributions/donations from foreign nationals in connection with any election. I assume Barr will pursue legal action if crimes have been committed.
That's not illegal, it's just undocumented.
f.a.s.t.
Wanted Poster

Post by f.a.s.t. »

XtremeJibber2001 wrote:
f.a.s.t. wrote:Now the dirty Dems are fund raising in Mexico. They say it's only Americans living in Mexico that are donating, but we all know that's another lie. No telling how much money Mexicans and the Mexican government are funneling into the bank accounts of the Americans.
This is against federal law ... which prohibits contributions/donations from foreign nationals in connection with any election. I assume Barr will pursue legal action if crimes have been committed.
You would think so. However, B.O. accepted millions of dollars donated from various countries via his website and the internet. No one did anything about it.
XtremeJibber2001
Signature Poster

Post by XtremeJibber2001 »

Mister Moose wrote:
XtremeJibber2001 wrote:This is against federal law ... which prohibits contributions/donations from foreign nationals in connection with any election. I assume Barr will pursue legal action if crimes have been committed.
That's not illegal, it's just undocumented.
... I see what you did there ... :lol:
brownman
Postinator

Post by brownman »

No puedo esperar para ver esos autobuses mexicanos en los sitios de votación en New Hampshire. :lol:

:roll:
Forever .. Goat Path
f.a.s.t.
Wanted Poster

Post by f.a.s.t. »

brownman wrote:No puedo esperar para ver esos autobuses mexicanos en los sitios de votación en New Hampshire. :lol:

:roll:
Mexico is waiting for you to immigrate there. Better yet, why don't do you immigrate to Venezuela, your politics would be a perfect fit? How do you say brownwoman in Spanish?
f.a.s.t.
Wanted Poster

Post by f.a.s.t. »

Mujermorena, Brownwoman's new name. Once you move to Venezuela, don't come running back crying.
Kpdemello
Tree Psycho

Post by Kpdemello »

What is it with Trump and his supporters telling people they disagree with to leave the country? Hey dude, it's a free country and I'm free to speak my opinions. If don't like it or don't want to hear it, YOU can leave. I'll stay right here in the country I was born in, doing what I can to make it a better place.
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

Kpdemello wrote:What is it with Trump and his supporters telling people they disagree with to leave the country? Hey dude, it's a free country and I'm free to speak my opinions. If don't like it or don't want to hear it, YOU can leave. I'll stay right here in the country I was born in, doing what I can to make it a better place.unfortunately those two things are at odds with each other....the best thing you could do for the country outside of hanging yourself in your closet would be to leave....
or tell you to fvck off, cuz ya know its a free country and we can all speak our opinions including telling you to leave...
mach es sehr schnell

'exponential reciprocation'- The practice of always giving back more than you take....
deadheadskier
Post Traumatic Stress Syndrome

Post by deadheadskier »

madhatter wrote:
Kpdemello wrote:What is it with Trump and his supporters telling people they disagree with to leave the country? Hey dude, it's a free country and I'm free to speak my opinions. If don't like it or don't want to hear it, YOU can leave. I'll stay right here in the country I was born in, doing what I can to make it a better place.unfortunately those two things are at odds with each other....the best thing you could do for the country outside of hanging yourself in your closet would be to leave....
or tell you to fvck off, cuz ya know its a free country and we can all speak our opinions including telling you to leave...
This is really uncalled for. Wishing death upon people of different political persuasions is wrong even if it's a joke.

Wrong if it's a stupid movie about hunting deplorables

Wrong if it's you with a forum member

Tone it down.
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

deadheadskier wrote:
madhatter wrote:
This is really uncalled for. Wishing death upon people of different political persuasions is wrong even if it's a joke.

Wrong if it's a stupid movie about hunting deplorables

Wrong if it's you with a forum member

Tone it down.
goof fvcking grief...first of all "wishes" have zero power, not that I actually "wished" for anything...secondly I'm pretty fvcking sure that even if he did read my posts he wasn't even remotely going to take my "advice" which as you are clearly able to recognize was a joke...wtf is wrong w you hypersensitive leftists...seriously? the continuous cry of wolf is probably the thing I despise most about the left...

finally comparing a movie about hunting conservatives to me on kzone telling demento that the only way he can truly help the country is to hang himself in his closet is ridiculous, and yer smart enough to know that, so drop the act......
mach es sehr schnell

'exponential reciprocation'- The practice of always giving back more than you take....
deadheadskier
Post Traumatic Stress Syndrome

Post by deadheadskier »

Of course he's not going to take your advice. That's not the point at all. The point is that you have devolved your discourse to the point where you are essentially incapable of discussion with others who share different views from your own without including constant personal attacks and hateful messaging. I'm not saying I'm perfect and we all are guilty of the same to some degree, but you take it to another level each and every day.

If you haven't noticed, the participation in political discussion in this forum is dropping rapidly. I know I've all but lost interest because of the cesspool of childish BS the discussions have become.

But I'm sure you are happy that fewer and fewer people with view points different from your own are interested in coming around here. Eventually it's just going to be you and f.a.s.t exchanging memes and conspiracy theories while giving each other high faves. A total echo chamber.

Good job hatter. You're building that
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

deadheadskier wrote:Of course he's not going to take your advice. That's not the point at all. The point is that you have devolved your discourse to the point where you are essentially incapable of discussion with others who share different views from your own without including constant personal attacks and hateful messaging. I'm not saying I'm perfect and we all are guilty of the same to some degree, but you take it to another level each and every day.

If you haven't noticed, the participation in political discussion in this forum is dropping rapidly. I know I've all but lost interest because of the cesspool of childish BS the discussions have become.

But I'm sure you are happy that fewer and fewer people with view points different from your own are interested in coming around here. Eventually it's just going to be you and f.a.s.t exchanging memes and conspiracy theories while giving each other high faves. A total echo chamber.

:zzz
mach es sehr schnell

DMC
Post Office

Post by DMC »

madhatter wrote:
deadheadskier wrote:Of course he's not going to take your advice. That's not the point at all. The point is that you have devolved your discourse to the point where you are essentially incapable of discussion with others who share different views from your own without including constant personal attacks and hateful messaging. I'm not saying I'm perfect and we all are guilty of the same to some degree, but you take it to another level each and every day.

You're right. I don't have an independent thought in my head. Thats why I change peoples words and just paste links
Figures...