Killington 2005-2006 Season Shares

Post share and ski house listings, short/long term rentals and home/condo sales
Snowjob
Poster Child Poster

Killington 2005-2006 Season Shares

Post by Snowjob »

Hello:

I'm running a ski house for the 2005-2006 season (can't believe I'm actually writing this - it's barely Spring!).

Some pictures are at

modules.php?set_albumName=album56&op=mo ... _album.php

The house has six bedrooms and four baths. Just about everything is new, so it's a clean, comfortable environment.

The age range of members last year was from about late 20's to mid-40's or so (I don't usually ask people's age).

Right now there are rooms for a single person, couples, and a bunk room. I'm working on a web site, so send me an e-mail at townietom@yahoo.com if you'd like more information and perhaps the site will be in good order. Otherwise, I can send you more pictures (if you want), pricing, etc. btw, I priced the house very competitively last year, so you can be sure you'll get value.

This is a large, non-smoking, comfortable house. You'll feel right at home if you like to ski (or board) hard and relax at the end of the day with a few drinks and a nice dinner. I'd like to foster a house where we all get together and share making meals, but that's not required.
Dr. NO
Signature Poster

Re: Killington 2005-2006 Season Shares

Post by Dr. NO »

Snowjob wrote:Hello:

I'm running a ski house for the 2005-2006 season (can't believe I'm actually writing this - it's barely Spring!).

Some pictures are at

modules.php?set_albumName=album56&op=mo ... _album.php

The house has six bedrooms and four baths. Just about everything is new, so it's a clean, comfortable environment.

The age range of members last year was from about late 20's to mid-40's or so (I don't usually ask people's age).

Right now there are rooms for a single person, couples, and a bunk room. I'm working on a web site, so send me an e-mail at townietom@yahoo.com if you'd like more information and perhaps the site will be in good order. Otherwise, I can send you more pictures (if you want), pricing, etc. btw, I priced the house very competitively last year, so you can be sure you'll get value.

This is a large, non-smoking, comfortable house. You'll feel right at home if you like to ski (or board) hard and relax at the end of the day with a few drinks and a nice dinner. I'd like to foster a house where we all get together and share making meals, but that's not required.
(in my best Irish brogue) Come now father Tom, you must not be includin yourself in that statement. :wink:
MUST STOP POSTING ! MUST STOP POSTING !

Shut up and Ski!

Why's Everybody Always Pickin on Me?
Snowjob
Poster Child Poster

Post by Snowjob »

What a wise-acre!

Thanks Doc - it was great to see you and Frau Sehr again.

It's all over for now, but I'm sure we'll be back at it before we know it.

I think I'll have to lose the Snowjob moniker based on some felicitous advice from Snowlady and others. I don't know about Father Tom, but we'll see.

Have a great summer everyone.
Snowjob
Poster Child Poster

Still Looking

Post by Snowjob »

Hi:

I'm over 1/2 way sold out for the season and am still looking for members. Check out the site and shoot me an e-mail if you're interested.