Mentally ill Swedish child speaks at UN

Anything and Everything political, express your view, but play nice
Highway Star
Level 10K poster

Mentally ill Swedish child speaks at UN

Post by Highway Star »

We should all commend her for overcoming her handicap. SO BRAVE!!!
"I'M YELLING BECAUSE YOU DID SOMETHING COOL!" - Humpty Dumpty

"Kzone should bill you for the bandwidth you waste writing novels to try and prove a point, but end up just looking like a deranged narcissistic fool." - Deadheadskier at madhatter

"The key is to not be lame, and know it, and not give a rat's @$$ what anybody thinks......that's real cool." - Highway Star http://goo.gl/xJxo34" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

"I am one of the coolest people on the internet..." - Highway Star

"I have a tiny penis...." - C-Rex

XtremeJibber2001 - THE MAIN STREAM MEDIA HAS YOU COMPLETELY HYPNOTIZED. PLEASE WAKE UP AND LEARN HOW TO FILTER REALITY FROM BS NARRATIVES.

"Your life is only interesting when you capture the best, fakest, most curated split second version." - Team Robot regarding Instagram posters
madhatter
Signature Poster

Re: Mentally ill Swedish child speaks at UN

Post by madhatter »

wasn't she in chitty chitty bang bang?
mach es sehr schnell

'exponential reciprocation'- The practice of always giving back more than you take....
deadheadskier
Post Traumatic Stress Syndrome

Post by deadheadskier »

Attachments
FB_IMG_1569377878933.jpg
FB_IMG_1569377878933.jpg (23.79 KiB) Viewed 2928 times
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

mach es sehr schnell

'exponential reciprocation'- The practice of always giving back more than you take....
Highway Star
Level 10K poster

Post by Highway Star »

deadheadskier wrote:.
I ain't clickin' that.

"Kzone should bill you for the bandwidth you waste writing novels to try and prove a point, but end up just looking like a deranged narcissistic fool." - Deadheadskier at madhatter

"The key is to not be lame, and know it, and not give a rat's @$$ what anybody thinks......that's real cool." - Highway Star http://goo.gl/xJxo34" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

XtremeJibber2001 - THE MAIN STREAM MEDIA HAS YOU COMPLETELY HYPNOTIZED. PLEASE WAKE UP AND LEARN HOW TO FILTER REALITY FROM BS NARRATIVES.

"Your life is only interesting when you capture the best, fakest, most curated split second version." - Team Robot regarding Instagram posters
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

mach es sehr schnell

deadheadskier

Post by deadheadskier »

Attempting to bully a child. I would expect nothing less from either of you two losers who are completely void of character. No bar is too low for either of you.
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

deadheadskier wrote:Attempting to bully a child. I would expect nothing less from either of you two losers who are completely void of character. No bar is too low for either of you.
oh fvck off you virtue signaling @sshat...no ridiculous assertion is ever a stretch too far for you...so cuz this whiny little progressive mouthpiece is a kid no one can say anything? you truly are a totalitarian POS...GFYS....
mach es sehr schnell

madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

mach es sehr schnell

XtremeJibber2001
Signature Poster

Post by XtremeJibber2001 »

madhatter wrote:Image
Well, while we're at it...

madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

mach es sehr schnell

Highway Star
Level 10K poster

Post by Highway Star »

deadheadskier wrote:Attempting to bully a child. I would expect nothing less from either of you two losers who are completely void of character. No bar is too low for either of you.
She literally has a publicized history of mental illness and has now spoken at the UN. I don't agree with her politics, but she certainly deserves a congratulations.

madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

Highway Star wrote:
She literally has a publicized history of mental illness and has now spoken at the UN. I don't agree with her politics, but she certainly deserves a congratulations.
I'd imagine bagofdickskier's head has likely exploded by now...

I didn't know about the mental illness but it certainly explains that whole ridiculous rant about a stolen childhood and how she should be in school...her rant should have been directed at her parents though...
mach es sehr schnell

madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

mach es sehr schnell

deadheadskier

Post by deadheadskier »

madhatter wrote:Image
Tell you what Mr. Keyboard Napoleon. Why don't you ridicule children you disagree with in the real world. Do so to their faces with their mom and dad around. Let me know how it turns out.