Snow left?

Communicate with fellow Zoners

Moderators: SkiDork, spanky, Bubba

rpuck
Black Carver

Snow left?

Post by rpuck »

Just curious how much snow is left. I graduate this weekend and hope to come up next week with some friends sometime to hike and ski. I am wondering what the cover will look like then. Pictures would be apreciated. I am trying to decide if it would be better to go to K or Tucks. I have a place to stay at k so if the snow is still there I think that K would be the better choice. Your advice is welcome.
tyrolean_skier
Signature Poster

Re: Snow left?

Post by tyrolean_skier »

rpuck wrote:Just curious how much snow is left. I graduate this weekend and hope to come up next week with some friends sometime to hike and ski. I am wondering what the cover will look like then. Pictures would be apreciated. I am trying to decide if it would be better to go to K or Tucks. I have a place to stay at k so if the snow is still there I think that K would be the better choice. Your advice is welcome.
Tucks will probably have more snow. See this other thread for pictures taken recently of K:

viewtopic.php?t=4515

I think there is probably a thread by DMC showing current pictures of Tucks as well.
rpuck
Black Carver

Post by rpuck »

I saw those but couldn't really tell how deep the snow is due to the low resolution of the pictures. I was also wondering how much snow will be left a week or more after the pictures were taken.
bobblehead
Beginner On Rentals

Post by bobblehead »

i drove up the access road today and there wasn't much left. there is about 1/3 skiable terrrain i would guess.