OT: Hate your boss!

Communicate with fellow Zoners

Moderators: SkiDork, spanky, Bubba

TacklingSnowmenSteve
Black Carver

OT: Hate your boss!

Post by TacklingSnowmenSteve »

Some great ideas here on what to do if you hate your boss!

http://www.doodie.com/boss_flash_animation.php
It's my duty to please your booty.... ~Shaft
Humpty Dumpty
Post Office

Post by Humpty Dumpty »

I'd say the worst boss ever is Tyrolean's boss. The fact that he/she hasn't realized that all she does, is hang out on Kzone all day, makes him/her a bad manager. I would have fired her ass years ago (of course she will retort how productive she is. blaha, blah bla.) I will retort, to her retort, by saying her almost 4000 posts since November proves my point, thank you very much.

The best boss, is Skibumtress' boss. He/she realized that his employee was wasting valuable company time and resources, and thus banned her from access to this site. Humpty can only say, kudos to Skibumtress' boss.

I hope this is noted in both of their annual reviews.

PS, this is only business...don't take it personally.

PSS, TMB Spankarina!
Vinny Vincenzo
Wanted Poster

Post by Vinny Vincenzo »

Dude, this was a hit at the office. Thanks.
tyrolean_skier
Signature Poster

Post by tyrolean_skier »

Humpty Dumpty wrote:I'd say the worst boss ever is Tyrolean's boss. The fact that he/she hasn't realized that all she does, is hang out on Kzone all day, makes him/her a bad manager. I would have fired her ass years ago (of course she will retort how productive she is. blaha, blah bla.) I will retort, to her retort, by saying her almost 4000 posts since November proves my point, thank you very much.

The best boss, is Skibumtress' boss. He/she realized that his employee was wasting valuable company time and resources, and thus banned her from access to this site. Humpty can only say, kudos to Skibumtress' boss.

I hope this is noted in both of their annual reviews.

PS, this is only business...don't take it personally.

PSS, TMB Spankarina!
Actually I have a great boss. He knows that I am on the web when I don't have any work to do. Everyone else at my job does the same although they might be checking baseball scores and other things. Right now I am waiting for someone to figure out a technical problem that is preventing me from continuing my work. Once the issue is resolved I will be able to continue with my assignment. I get done the work that is given to me so he has no reason to fire me. BTW he is sending me for some more technical training so I can get better at my current assignment. Now Humpty don't you wish you had my boss as your boss?