Time's Person of the Year

Anything and Everything political, express your view, but play nice
SnoBrdr
Whipping Post

Time's Person of the Year

Post by SnoBrdr »

Beware of fools & trolls here, they lurk everywhere.
madhatter
Signature Poster

Re: Time's Person of the Year

Post by madhatter »

the oompa loompa chick?

:zzz
mach es sehr schnell

'exponential reciprocation'- The practice of always giving back more than you take....
Rez
Blue Chatterbox

Post by Rez »

Time Magazine. Does anybody with half a brain still read it? A hallmark of journalism growing up. Now has turned into a liberal, anti-Trump rag. As for Greta, the only people who have stolen her childhood are her parents and her handlers. Very sad.
SnoBrdr
Whipping Post

Post by SnoBrdr »

Rez wrote:Time Magazine. Does anybody with half a brain still read it? A hallmark of journalism growing up. Now has turned into a liberal, anti-Trump rag. As for Greta, the only people who have stolen her childhood are her parents and her handlers. Very sad.
Time has been a liberal rag since at least the 50s.

I would think that they picked her, much as SI picked the woman they did as their Sportsperson of the Year only to get people talking about the magazines.
boston_e
Postaholic

Post by boston_e »

Rez wrote:Time Magazine. Does anybody with half a brain still read it? A hallmark of journalism growing up. Now has turned into a liberal, anti-Trump rag.
That must have happened after they picked Trump as the person of the year a couple of years ago?
Don't Killington Pico
Highway Star
Level 10K poster

Post by Highway Star »

Shill of the year?
"I'M YELLING BECAUSE YOU DID SOMETHING COOL!" - Humpty Dumpty

"Kzone should bill you for the bandwidth you waste writing novels to try and prove a point, but end up just looking like a deranged narcissistic fool." - Deadheadskier at madhatter

"The key is to not be lame, and know it, and not give a rat's @$$ what anybody thinks......that's real cool." - Highway Star http://goo.gl/xJxo34" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

"I am one of the coolest people on the internet..." - Highway Star

"I have a tiny penis...." - C-Rex

XtremeJibber2001 - THE MAIN STREAM MEDIA HAS YOU COMPLETELY HYPNOTIZED. PLEASE WAKE UP AND LEARN HOW TO FILTER REALITY FROM BS NARRATIVES.

"Your life is only interesting when you capture the best, fakest, most curated split second version." - Team Robot regarding Instagram posters
Dickc
Postaholic

Post by Dickc »

Who was Time's Man of the year in 1938? Tells you how much credence I have in Time.
XtremeJibber2001
Signature Poster

Post by XtremeJibber2001 »

Dickc wrote:Who was Time's Man of the year in 1938? Tells you how much credence I have in Time.
Time focuses on those with the most positive or negative influence on the World that year. That said, most would agree Hitler was the most influential person of 1938.
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

XtremeJibber2001 wrote:
Dickc wrote:Who was Time's Man of the year in 1938? Tells you how much credence I have in Time.
Time focuses on those with the most positive or negative influence on the World that year. That said, most would agree Hitler was the most influential person of 1938.
hard to say thunberg has had much influence on anyone but the ( barely) useful idiot class, if that...no one else cares what an ugly whiny spoiled rich kid is told to lecture adults about...it's highly unlikely anyone changed their opinion based on her rants one way or the other...maybe she needs some anger management... or perhaps parents that don't encourage her to scream at adults about her wild delusions of a stolen childhood...

or maybe just a good slap upside the head...
mach es sehr schnell

'exponential reciprocation'- The practice of always giving back more than you take....
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

Hitler loved to use children to exploit his agenda as well...so maybe that's it?
mach es sehr schnell

madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

listening to her I thought she was more like 12...
mach es sehr schnell

SnoBrdr
Whipping Post

Post by SnoBrdr »

Greta Thunberg tells cheering crowd 'we will make sure we put world leaders against the wall' if they do not tackle global warming as she attends climate protest in Turin.

It sounds like a threat to me.

How long before she joins the rest of the yellow vests and is throwing bombs.

Maybe she should be made a martyar.
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

SnoBrdr wrote:Greta Thunberg tells cheering crowd 'we will make sure we put world leaders against the wall' if they do not tackle global warming as she attends climate protest in Turin.

It sounds like a threat to me.

How long before she joins the rest of the yellow vests and is throwing bombs.

Maybe she should be made a martyar.
the kid is fvcking obnoxious...
mach es sehr schnell

deadheadskier
Post Traumatic Stress Syndrome

Post by deadheadskier »

Not as obnoxious as losers like you obsessing over her.
Attachments
FB_IMG_1576258790327.jpg
FB_IMG_1576258790327.jpg (42.77 KiB) Viewed 1982 times
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

deadheadskier wrote:Not as obnoxious as losers like you obsessing over her.
fvck off pussyhat...
mach es sehr schnell