I see your 6 seat bubble and raise you to an 8 pack bubble

Communicate with fellow Zoners

Moderators: SkiDork, spanky, Bubba

Big Bob
Postinator

I see your 6 seat bubble and raise you to an 8 pack bubble

Post by Big Bob »

Loon will have an 8 pack bubble with heated seats and a loading carpet for next season. That should plug the trails up!

https://www.loonflightpath.com/kanc-8" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
2 hours and 10-minute drive to K
2023/2024 Ski Days: 33 days for the season
Killington: 12/14, 1/4, 1/9, 1/11, 1/17, 1/23, 1/31, 2/5, 2/20, 2/26, 3/4, 3/20, 3/25, 4/2, 4/5
Loon: 11/29, 12/8, 12/21, 1/8, 1/19, 1/22,1/30, 2/7, 2/15, 3/1, 3/8, 3/22, 4/14
Sunday River: 3/12
Sugarloaf: 3/13, 3/14
Cannon:1/15, 2/22
madhatter
Signature Poster

Re: I see your 6 seat bubble and raise you to an 8 pack bubb

Post by madhatter »

Big Bob wrote:Loon will have an 8 pack bubble with heated seats and a loading carpet for next season. That should plug the trails up!

https://www.loonflightpath.com/kanc-8" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
and the unload area...
mach es sehr schnell

'exponential reciprocation'- The practice of always giving back more than you take....
snoloco
Tree Psycho

Post by snoloco »

As I've said before, I think Killington should get one for Ramshead, Superstar, or both.
daytripper
Wanted Poster

Post by daytripper »

Imagine the f*** it would be getting double the amount of people out of the way on top of superstar once the spring pile is blown?
Highway Star
Level 10K poster

Post by Highway Star »

Hopefully they can run it faster than 550 ft/min on a busy Saturday. :barebutt:
"I'M YELLING BECAUSE YOU DID SOMETHING COOL!" - Humpty Dumpty

"Kzone should bill you for the bandwidth you waste writing novels to try and prove a point, but end up just looking like a deranged narcissistic fool." - Deadheadskier at madhatter

"The key is to not be lame, and know it, and not give a rat's @$$ what anybody thinks......that's real cool." - Highway Star http://goo.gl/xJxo34" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

"I am one of the coolest people on the internet..." - Highway Star

"I have a tiny penis...." - C-Rex

XtremeJibber2001 - THE MAIN STREAM MEDIA HAS YOU COMPLETELY HYPNOTIZED. PLEASE WAKE UP AND LEARN HOW TO FILTER REALITY FROM BS NARRATIVES.

"Your life is only interesting when you capture the best, fakest, most curated split second version." - Team Robot regarding Instagram posters
Devils Fiddle
Black Carver

Post by Devils Fiddle »

Imaging the show loading and unloading that fancy new contraption. No Thanks.
#allaboutuphillcapacity
hillbangin
Wanted Poster

Post by hillbangin »

So what costs more? An 8 pack bubble or a gondi like K1?

Seems like the gondi is a little better in wind?

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
Big Bob
Postinator

Post by Big Bob »

hillbangin wrote:So what costs more? An 8 pack bubble or a gondi like K1?

Gondi might be better in the wind, butt taking your skis off sucks. And Loon has a 4 passenger gondola already, which they also replaced the cabins on last season. Loon also doesn't get much wind and rarely has a wind hold.
2 hours and 10-minute drive to K
2023/2024 Ski Days: 33 days for the season
Killington: 12/14, 1/4, 1/9, 1/11, 1/17, 1/23, 1/31, 2/5, 2/20, 2/26, 3/4, 3/20, 3/25, 4/2, 4/5
Loon: 11/29, 12/8, 12/21, 1/8, 1/19, 1/22,1/30, 2/7, 2/15, 3/1, 3/8, 3/22, 4/14
Sunday River: 3/12
Sugarloaf: 3/13, 3/14
Cannon:1/15, 2/22
ME2VTSkier
Powderhound
Location: Aroostook County ME, Plymouth VT, Block Island RI, Clarksville OH, Ocala FL

Post by ME2VTSkier »

Devils Fiddle wrote:Imaging the show loading and unloading that fancy new contraption. No Thanks.
#allaboutuphillcapacity
Do away with the ridiculous 90° loading, and things would probably run smoother.

ME2VTSkier
Powderhound
Location: Aroostook County ME, Plymouth VT, Block Island RI, Clarksville OH, Ocala FL

Post by ME2VTSkier »

...and put the RFID at the ENTRANCE of the corral, so the other end of the corral can effectively feed the loading gates.

madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

Big Bob wrote:

Gondi might be better in the wind, butt taking your skis off sucks. And Loon has a 4 passenger gondola already, which they also replaced the cabins on last season. Loon also doesn't get much wind and rarely has a wind hold.
and sharing air with guys like the douchebag ambassador we rode with who bragged about intentionally spreading the flu cuz " that's how he got it" are even worse...I actually thought he was joking until he clarified that he wasn't...
mach es sehr schnell

'exponential reciprocation'- The practice of always giving back more than you take....
hillbangin
Wanted Poster

Post by hillbangin »

madhatter wrote:
Big Bob wrote:

and sharing air with guys like the douchebag ambassador we rode with who bragged about intentionally spreading the flu cuz " that's how he got it" are even worse...I actually thought he was joking until he clarified that he wasn't...
Hope you reported the dope.

madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

hillbangin wrote:
madhatter wrote:
Big Bob wrote:

Hope you reported the dope.

ya know I was so appalled that I just moved as far away from him as I could and got the fvck out as fast as possible...I figured if I got into it with him he'd only get pissed and exhale even more...
mach es sehr schnell

Dr. NO
Signature Poster

Post by Dr. NO »

madhatter wrote:
Big Bob wrote:

My Mother would put the healthy kids into the rooms with the sick kids in the hope we would all be sick at the same time. I got German measles 1st while brother and sister got mumps 1st. Totally backfired so instead of caring for 3 all at once she got dragged through the illness as each of us got sick. No vaccines or special treatment for that.
MUST STOP POSTING ! MUST STOP POSTING !

Shut up and Ski!

Why's Everybody Always Pickin on Me?
newpylong1
Poster Child Poster

Post by newpylong1 »

snoloco wrote:As I've said before, I think Killington should get one for Ramshead, Superstar, or both.
Both are poor locations for an 8 pack. The Kanc at Loon is a signature lift with massive downhill capacity. Killington is a mountain of pods that do not require a lift of that type.