great...

Communicate with fellow Zoners

Moderators: SkiDork, spanky, Bubba

pizzamoose
Slalom Racer

great...

Post by pizzamoose »

My wife just forwarded this letter to me, which was sent to everyone in her building. I took out all of the identifying information..

This email is being sent at 7:00 pm on Thursday, May 26.

You may have seen some emergency vehicles outside of **address** and we wanted to let you know why they are there. An envelope containing a white powdery substance was received in a mail facility on the A level of **address** this afternoon. As is standard procedure with these kinds of incidents, law enforcement officials were called in and they are investigating. At this point there is no need to evacuate the building. We will provide further updates as information becomes available.

**Name**
**Title**
I am sure its not a big deal, especially since the Email was sent last night. If that envelope contained a toxic substance, they would have closed the building by now. My guess? It's probably just a disgruntled customer sending Arm & Hammer.

Regardless, I'm sure its freaking out every person in that building though.
Eski
Postaholic

Post by Eski »

The South Beach Boy wasn't visiting there lately was he?

At our facility, they discontinued the use of chalk, because too many pranksters were grinding it into dust piles, in order to shut down operations for a safety check
DMC
Post Office

Post by DMC »

Got some more of those iradiated mail packages from my folks in Jersey...
There post office was the one that got anthraxed... After they irradiated all the mail they sent it on in clear plastic envelopes..
Eski
Postaholic

Post by Eski »

DMC wrote: ... they sent it on in clear plastic envelopes..
guess that could be embarrassing to the folks out there ordering xxx products :shock: