Super Bowl?

Anything and Everything political, express your view, but play nice
madhatter
Signature Poster

Super Bowl?

Post by madhatter »

mach es sehr schnell

'exponential reciprocation'- The practice of always giving back more than you take....
Bubba
Site Admin

Re: Super Bowl?

Post by Bubba »

I’ve got Team Ruff over Team Fluff.
"Abandon hope all ye who enter here"

Killington Zone
You can checkout any time you like,
but you can never leave

"The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposed ideas in mind at the same time and still retain the ability to function" =
F. Scott Fitzgerald

"There's nothing more frightening than ignorance in action" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

how the FVCK is that politics?

:bull
mach es sehr schnell

'exponential reciprocation'- The practice of always giving back more than you take....
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

whoever moved this here should work for CNN...clearly a butthurt snowflake w no concept of what politics are...
mach es sehr schnell

XtremeJibber2001
Signature Poster

Post by XtremeJibber2001 »

madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

XtremeJibber2001 wrote:Image
clearly he had no idea which of the 57 states the chiefs play in... IMPEACH!!!!

wonder which state he'd congratulate if the Jets won? like that's ever gonna happen...
mach es sehr schnell

Dr. NO
Signature Poster

Post by Dr. NO »

madhatter wrote:
XtremeJibber2001 wrote:Image
clearly he had no idea which of the 57 states the chiefs play in... IMPEACH!!!!

wonder which state he'd congratulate if the Jets won? like that's ever gonna happen...
Probably endorse the Winnipeg Jets of the NHL. Don't forget the Marine Corps either.
MUST STOP POSTING ! MUST STOP POSTING !

Shut up and Ski!

Why's Everybody Always Pickin on Me?
Highway Star
Level 10K poster

Post by Highway Star »

How many coastal elites know where Kansas City is on a map or what state it's in?

I honestly could not point it out on an unlabled map.
"I'M YELLING BECAUSE YOU DID SOMETHING COOL!" - Humpty Dumpty

"Kzone should bill you for the bandwidth you waste writing novels to try and prove a point, but end up just looking like a deranged narcissistic fool." - Deadheadskier at madhatter

"The key is to not be lame, and know it, and not give a rat's @$$ what anybody thinks......that's real cool." - Highway Star http://goo.gl/xJxo34" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

"I am one of the coolest people on the internet..." - Highway Star

"I have a tiny penis...." - C-Rex

XtremeJibber2001 - THE MAIN STREAM MEDIA HAS YOU COMPLETELY HYPNOTIZED. PLEASE WAKE UP AND LEARN HOW TO FILTER REALITY FROM BS NARRATIVES.

"Your life is only interesting when you capture the best, fakest, most curated split second version." - Team Robot regarding Instagram posters
deadheadskier
Post Traumatic Stress Syndrome

Post by deadheadskier »

Highway Star wrote:How many coastal elites know where Kansas City is on a map or what state it's in?

Trump has been to Kansas City on multiple occasions. I don't know about you, but I tend to remember what state a city I've visited is located in.

But of course, cultists like you and hatter get sand in your vaginas anytime someone pokes the slightest bit of fun at the president saying something dumb.

Maybe he can correct his error with a sharpie and redraw the Kansas border.
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

deadheadskier wrote:
Highway Star wrote:How many coastal elites know where Kansas City is on a map or what state it's in?

Trump has been to Kansas City on multiple occasions. I don't know about you, but I tend to remember what state a city I've visited is located in.

But of course, cultists like you and hatter get sand in your vaginas anytime someone pokes the slightest bit of fun at the president saying something dumb.

you can never resist endorsing the infantile left's reaction to the most minuscule things...typical ( barely) useful idiot behavior...master pulls the string, puppet dances...

ya gotta do what they tell you... :zzz
mach es sehr schnell

Mister Moose
Level 10K poster

Post by Mister Moose »

Point of order: Kansas City, Kansas is right across the river from Kansas City, MO. But yeah, that's pretty basic US geography, even if you haven't been there.
Highway Star
Level 10K poster

Post by Highway Star »

deadheadskier wrote:

Did you know there's a Kansas City in Kansas asshat? Maybe he went there?

Trump doesn't fly the plane, but he does flap his arms to help it get off the ground.

The thing I have an issue with is the sneering left wing elitism by a bunch of pod dwelling losers who have never set foot in a landlocked state.
Last edited by Highway Star on Feb 3rd, '20, 12:34, edited 1 time in total.

"Kzone should bill you for the bandwidth you waste writing novels to try and prove a point, but end up just looking like a deranged narcissistic fool." - Deadheadskier at madhatter

"The key is to not be lame, and know it, and not give a rat's @$$ what anybody thinks......that's real cool." - Highway Star http://goo.gl/xJxo34" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

XtremeJibber2001 - THE MAIN STREAM MEDIA HAS YOU COMPLETELY HYPNOTIZED. PLEASE WAKE UP AND LEARN HOW TO FILTER REALITY FROM BS NARRATIVES.

"Your life is only interesting when you capture the best, fakest, most curated split second version." - Team Robot regarding Instagram posters
Highway Star
Level 10K poster

Post by Highway Star »

Oh, and hoo-ha's.....that got old real quick.

madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

Highway Star wrote:
deadheadskier wrote:

Did you know there's a Kansas City in Kansas asshat? Maybe he went there?

Trump doesn't fly the plane, but he does flap his arms to help it get off the ground.

The thing I have an issue with is the sneering left wing elitism by a bunch of pod dwelling losers.
^^THIS^^

^^THEM^^
mach es sehr schnell

madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

and lets not forget

"DHS" I can't wait to laugh in your face when clinton mops the floor with trump"

how's that been working out for ya?

how's that idiot fantasy peach mint thing working out?

surprising only to the most ardent worshipers of the letter D it's working out just like every other crazed left wing lunatic plan works out...
mach es sehr schnell