Super Bowl?

Anything and Everything political, express your view, but play nice
brownman
Postinator

Re: Super Bowl?

Post by brownman »

Nice topic :lol:
Content wasn't what I suspected.
Give Magoo credit for not attributing KC with the Sunshine Band. The Kansas covfefe unsurprisingly appropo given his 3rd grade mentality :sad:

On topic .. happy to not have bet the over on Mahones rushing yardage :shock:
Carry On.
:seeya
Forever .. Goat Path
SnoBrdr
Whipping Post

Post by SnoBrdr »

deadheadskier wrote:
SnoBrdr wrote:
deadheadskier wrote:
Highway Star wrote:How many coastal elites know where Kansas City is on a map or what state it's in?

I honestly could not point it out on an unlabled map.
Trump has been to Kansas City on multiple occasions. I don't know about you, but I tend to remember what state a city I've visited is located in.

But of course, cultists like you and hatter get sand in your vaginas anytime someone pokes the slightest bit of fun at the president saying something dumb.

Maybe he can correct his error with a sharpie and redraw the Kansas border.
And Barry Obama went to 57 states.

Kinda defeats your whole rant.
There it is!!!

I was waiting for the but Obama line!

Yep, Barry looked dumb for that one too. And people appropriately made fun of him for it.

Hell Fox News and the like had a freaking meltdown when Obama wore a tan suit!

But heaven forbid anyone makes fun of a Trump faux pas in Hatter's Trump turd box. The cultists will all come running to dear leaders defense just like the loyal little soldiers he begs you all to be.

bahhhhh!
Actually you're not that bright as if you had read the first page, you'd have seen this mentioned before.

Typical of you where you open your piehole without having all the facts in your posession.

Sad, just sad.
Beware of fools & trolls here, they lurk everywhere.
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

deadheadskier wrote:I've expressed my views plenty in the past until YOU turned this forum into a childish turd bowl. Same with others and they're all mostly gone. Why? look in the mirror Glen.

It's kinda pointless to discuss issues with ideologues like you. Hence I and others rarely come around.

As to sucking to be me? Great family, wide network of friends and a successful career. Yeah, I'd much rather be a hermit in Gaysville VT with a fraction of the professional success I've achieved. I bet I have months that likely best your top year. Sweet "projection" as you're so apt to say.
thanks for clarifying, clearly it does suck to be like you...
mach es sehr schnell

'exponential reciprocation'- The practice of always giving back more than you take....
deadheadskier
Post Traumatic Stress Syndrome

Post by deadheadskier »

SnoBrdr wrote:
deadheadskier wrote:
SnoBrdr wrote:
deadheadskier wrote:
Highway Star wrote:How many coastal elites know where Kansas City is on a map or what state it's in?

I honestly could not point it out on an unlabled map.
Trump has been to Kansas City on multiple occasions. I don't know about you, but I tend to remember what state a city I've visited is located in.

But of course, cultists like you and hatter get sand in your vaginas anytime someone pokes the slightest bit of fun at the president saying something dumb.

Maybe he can correct his error with a sharpie and redraw the Kansas border.
And Barry Obama went to 57 states.

Kinda defeats your whole rant.
There it is!!!

I was waiting for the but Obama line!

Yep, Barry looked dumb for that one too. And people appropriately made fun of him for it.

Hell Fox News and the like had a freaking meltdown when Obama wore a tan suit!

But heaven forbid anyone makes fun of a Trump faux pas in Hatter's Trump turd box. The cultists will all come running to dear leaders defense just like the loyal little soldiers he begs you all to be.

bahhhhh!
Actually you're not that bright as if you had read the first page, you'd have seen this mentioned before.

Typical of you where you open your piehole without having all the facts in your posession.

Sad, just sad.
Oops you're right. Glen beat you to the punch on but Obama.

I should have known he'd be the first to go there
deadheadskier

Post by deadheadskier »

madhatter wrote:
deadheadskier wrote:I've expressed my views plenty in the past until YOU turned this forum into a childish turd bowl. Same with others and they're all mostly gone. Why? look in the mirror Glen.

It's kinda pointless to discuss issues with ideologues like you. Hence I and others rarely come around.

As to sucking to be me? Great family, wide network of friends and a successful career. Yeah, I'd much rather be a hermit in Gaysville VT with a fraction of the professional success I've achieved. I bet I have months that likely best your top year. Sweet "projection" as you're so apt to say.
thanks for clarifying, clearly it does suck to be like you...
lol. D for effort Glen. But, you'll always try.
spanky
Site Admin

Post by spanky »

deadheadskier wrote:Maybe he can correct his error with a sharpie and redraw the Kansas border.
Ask and ye shall receive...
kansas.jpg
kansas.jpg (111.72 KiB) Viewed 2628 times
Never argue with idiots. They will bring you down to their level, then overwhelm you with their experience.

"I have noticed that when you post, you often say more about yourself than the topic you chose to speak about." -The Suit
XtremeJibber2001
Signature Poster

Post by XtremeJibber2001 »

Attachments
B89E6CF6-65D7-47D3-8238-E693B0047FC5.jpeg
B89E6CF6-65D7-47D3-8238-E693B0047FC5.jpeg (70.21 KiB) Viewed 2616 times
SnoBrdr
Whipping Post

Post by SnoBrdr »

Dr. NO
Signature Poster

Post by Dr. NO »

Wile I know this was a gaff, I had my own Kansas vs. Missouri experience. in my work travels I had a job in Kansas City. Whomever set my reservation gave me a Hotel Room, in Kansas. Had to fight the traffic each morning to get out of Kansas and find the job site. Not everyone knows there are 2 Kansas Cities.

:bang
MUST STOP POSTING ! MUST STOP POSTING !

Shut up and Ski!

Why's Everybody Always Pickin on Me?
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

Dr. NO wrote:Wile I know this was a gaff, I had my own Kansas vs. Missouri experience. in my work travels I had a job in Kansas City. Whomever set my reservation gave me a Hotel Room, in Kansas. Had to fight the traffic each morning to get out of Kansas and find the job site. Not everyone knows there are 2 Kansas Cities.

:bang
no no no, trump is an illiterate buffoon...
mach es sehr schnell

'exponential reciprocation'- The practice of always giving back more than you take....
Mister Moose
Level 10K poster

Post by Mister Moose »

Ask yourself without googling, right off the top of your head, in what state is East St Louis?

I'd like to see a Jaywalking type street interview of that. Follow that up with each candidate including Trump.
SnoBrdr
Whipping Post

Post by SnoBrdr »

Mister Moose wrote:Ask yourself without googling, right off the top of your head, in what state is East St Louis?

I'd like to see a Jaywalking type street interview of that. Follow that up with each candidate including Trump.
East St Louis is one of the armpits of the country and is in Illinois.

Murder capitol of the country.
Bubba
Site Admin

Post by Bubba »

SnoBrdr wrote:
Mister Moose wrote:Ask yourself without googling, right off the top of your head, in what state is East St Louis?

East St Louis is one of the armpits of the country and is in Illinois.

Murder capitol of the country.
Yep. Been through there many times on my way from St. Louis to wherever in southern Illinois suburbs and surrounding area. Definitely no stopping on the way through.
"Abandon hope all ye who enter here"

Killington Zone
You can checkout any time you like,
but you can never leave

"The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposed ideas in mind at the same time and still retain the ability to function" =
F. Scott Fitzgerald

"There's nothing more frightening than ignorance in action" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
deadheadskier

Post by deadheadskier »

Does East St Louis have an NFL team that just won a Superbowl? You know, the most watched television program every year in the USA? A game Trump was watching or at least paying attention long enough to goof off during the National Anthem at his SB party. Did Trump visit East St Louis on the campaign trail before the election and then again while president?

The mental gymnastics you cultists go through just to defend a gaffe by dear leaders is pretty comical. It's okay to laugh at Donnie just like it's okay to laugh at Biden about Keene, VT.

East St Louis = not a great example by the way. Anyone who watches a minimal amount of news knows what that town is famous for in recent years and where it's located.

Anyways, hopefully the Chiefs find their way to Washington. Simple mistake if they don't right?
Attachments
FB_IMG_1580871312104.jpg
FB_IMG_1580871312104.jpg (20.48 KiB) Viewed 2564 times
Mister Moose
Level 10K poster

Post by Mister Moose »

deadheadskier wrote:

Does East St Louis have an NFL team that just won a Superbowl? You know, the most watched television program every year in the USA? A game Trump was watching or at least paying attention long enough to goof off during the National Anthem at his SB party. Did Trump visit East St Louis on the campaign trail before the election and then again while president?

The mental gymnastics you cultists go through just to defend a gaffe by dear leaders is pretty comical. It's okay to laugh at Donnie just like it's okay to laugh at Biden about Keene, VT.

East St Louis = not a great example by the way. Anyone who watches a minimal amount of news knows what that town is famous for in recent years and where it's located.
Look, re-read my post. I even highlighted part of it for you.

The point was how well the average American would know where East St Louis is, even though it was in the news a few years ago. That makes it that much more topical. I thought that was semi obvious, but you are only semi able to read objectively before pouncing on imaginary duels and hyper finger pointed indignant self serving interpretations.

And I think quite a few would get it wrong. It's a comment on the average grasp of geography, not party politics. Then I brought it political by suggesting that quite a few congressional and presidential candidates would get it wrong if asked off the cuff, including (possibly) Trump. And somehow that makes me a 'cultist'. Well, fine. If being cynical of the average understanding of US geography makes me a cultist, then I'll wear that. Better than being semi observant.