Super Bowl?

Anything and Everything political, express your view, but play nice
madhatter
Signature Poster

Re: Super Bowl?

Post by madhatter »

Mister Moose wrote:
deadheadskier wrote:
Mister Moose wrote:Ask yourself without googling, right off the top of your head, in what state is East St Louis?

I'd like to see a Jaywalking type street interview of that. Follow that up with each candidate including Trump.
Does East St Louis have an NFL team that just won a Superbowl? You know, the most watched television program every year in the USA? A game Trump was watching or at least paying attention long enough to goof off during the National Anthem at his SB party. Did Trump visit East St Louis on the campaign trail before the election and then again while president?

The mental gymnastics you cultists go through just to defend a gaffe by dear leaders is pretty comical. It's okay to laugh at Donnie just like it's okay to laugh at Biden about Keene, VT.

East St Louis = not a great example by the way. Anyone who watches a minimal amount of news knows what that town is famous for in recent years and where it's located.
Look, re-read my post. I even highlighted part of it for you.

The point was how well the average American would know where East St Louis is, even though it was in the news a few years ago. That makes it that much more topical. I thought that was semi obvious, but you are only semi able to read objectively before pouncing on imaginary duels and hyper finger pointed indignant self serving interpretations.

And I think quite a few would get it wrong. It's a comment on the average grasp of geography, not party politics. Then I brought it political by suggesting that quite a few congressional and presidential candidates would get it wrong if asked off the cuff, including (possibly) Trump. And somehow that makes me a 'cultist'. Well, fine. If being cynical of the average understanding of US geography makes me a cultist, then I'll wear that. Better than being semi observant.
you're being far too kind... and what makes you a cultist is that DHS tv told him you were...
mach es sehr schnell

'exponential reciprocation'- The practice of always giving back more than you take....
Bubba
Site Admin

Post by Bubba »

Mister Moose wrote:
deadheadskier wrote:
Mister Moose wrote:Ask yourself without googling, right off the top of your head, in what state is East St Louis?

I'd like to see a Jaywalking type street interview of that. Follow that up with each candidate including Trump.
Does East St Louis have an NFL team that just won a Superbowl? You know, the most watched television program every year in the USA? A game Trump was watching or at least paying attention long enough to goof off during the National Anthem at his SB party. Did Trump visit East St Louis on the campaign trail before the election and then again while president?

The mental gymnastics you cultists go through just to defend a gaffe by dear leaders is pretty comical. It's okay to laugh at Donnie just like it's okay to laugh at Biden about Keene, VT.

East St Louis = not a great example by the way. Anyone who watches a minimal amount of news knows what that town is famous for in recent years and where it's located.

The point was how well the average American would know where East St Louis is, even though it was in the news a few years ago. That makes it that much more topical. I thought that was semi obvious, but you are only semi able to read objectively before pouncing on imaginary duels and hyper finger pointed indignant self serving interpretations.

And I think quite a few would get it wrong. It's a comment on the average grasp of geography, not party politics. Then I brought it political by suggesting that quite a few congressional and presidential candidates would get it wrong if asked off the cuff, including (possibly) Trump. And somehow that makes me a 'cultist'. Well, fine. If being cynical of the average understanding of US geography makes me a cultist, then I'll wear that. Better than being semi observant.
Jeez Moose. The man is NOT your average American. He’s President of the United States.
"Abandon hope all ye who enter here"

Killington Zone
You can checkout any time you like,
but you can never leave

"The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposed ideas in mind at the same time and still retain the ability to function" =
F. Scott Fitzgerald

"There's nothing more frightening than ignorance in action" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Mister Moose
Level 10K poster

Post by Mister Moose »

Bubba wrote:Jeez Moose. The man is NOT your average American. He’s President of the United States.
And your point?
Bubba
Site Admin

Post by Bubba »

Mister Moose wrote:
Bubba wrote:Jeez Moose. The man is NOT your average American. He’s President of the United States.
And your point?
Comparing his knowledge of US geography to the average “Jaywalking” moron is absurd, unless you consider our President to be the average American moron. You know, of course, he’s a stable genius who went to Wharton, right?
"Abandon hope all ye who enter here"

Killington Zone
You can checkout any time you like,
but you can never leave

"The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposed ideas in mind at the same time and still retain the ability to function" =
F. Scott Fitzgerald

"There's nothing more frightening than ignorance in action" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Mister Moose
Level 10K poster

Post by Mister Moose »

Bubba wrote:
Mister Moose wrote:
And your point?
Comparing his knowledge of US geography to the average “Jaywalking” moron is absurd, unless you consider our President to be the average American moron. You know, of course, he’s a stable genius who went to Wharton, right?
Really parsing here. I said average American, not average American moron. I said Jay walking type interview, and I guess I should have said "without editing out all the correct answers". I also went on to wonder how well the rest of the highly educated upper echelon of politics would do in such geography questions. So yes, I agree comparing Trump, or Obama, or Clinton, or Bush to a moron is absurd. I didn't say that, but we can agree that you're right.

Pretty sure the average American isn't a moron, but within morons I'll agree there are some average ones.
spanky
Site Admin

Post by spanky »

This thread reminds me of this compilation...

Never argue with idiots. They will bring you down to their level, then overwhelm you with their experience.

"I have noticed that when you post, you often say more about yourself than the topic you chose to speak about." -The Suit
deadheadskier
Post Traumatic Stress Syndrome

Post by deadheadskier »

Mister Moose wrote:
deadheadskier wrote:

No,

I'm fully observant Moose. it was a very clever way of slipping in a but Obama, but Hillary etc. An attempt to minimize and normalize Trump saying something stupid.

And yes you are a cultist. Kind of the Susan Collins variety versus say Hatter's Matt Gaetz or Jim Jordan. You attempt to come across as an indeoendent thinker with eloquent prose, but anyone with a brain knows your thirst for your team being in power far supercedes country and you are willing to overlook any and all of Trump's behavior, whether it's acting dumb or crude or being outright illegal.

History will not look back fondly on you cheerleaders and enablers
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

deadheadskier wrote:
Mister Moose wrote:
deadheadskier wrote:

No,

I'm fully observant Moose. it was a very clever way of slipping in a but Obama, but Hillary etc. An attempt to minimize and normalize Trump saying something stupid.

And yes you are a cultist. Kind of the Susan Collins variety versus say Hatter's Matt Gaetz or Jim Jordan. You attempt to come across as an indeoendent thinker with eloquent prose, but anyone with a brain knows your thirst for your team being in power far supercedes country and you are willing to overlook any and all of Trump's behavior, whether it's acting dumb or crude or being outright illegal.

History will not look back fondly on you cheerleaders and enablers
yer a complete fvcking ( barely) useful idiot but yer right about one thing...people like you have no idea they are idiots...
mach es sehr schnell

'exponential reciprocation'- The practice of always giving back more than you take....
deadheadskier

Post by deadheadskier »

Was that an attempt at a burn Mr Gaetz? lol
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

deadheadskier wrote:Was that an attempt at a burn Mr Gaetz? lol
nope just reality, which of course you are oblivious to...it's rather comical reading your deranged posts...cult cult history will not be kind bla bla bla...what a good little puppet you are...

ya gotta do what they tell you...
mach es sehr schnell

deadheadskier

Post by deadheadskier »

madhatter wrote:
nope just reality, which of course you are oblivious to...it's rather comical reading your deranged posts...cult cult history will not be kind bla bla bla...what a good little puppet you are...

Lol says the guy brainwashed by Trump just the same as the followers of Jim Jones. You love that Kool-aid dontcha Mr Gaetz?
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

deadheadskier wrote:
madhatter wrote:

Lol says the guy brainwashed by Trump just the same as the followers of Jim Jones. You love that Kool-aid dontcha Mr Gaetz?
lets see hows those peachmints working out? how's that hillary landslide working out? hows that gun grab working out? how's that single payer working out? how's ANYTHING you supposedly stand for working out?

meanwhile, record employment, record stock markets, strong wage gains particularly for the lower earners and minorities...

yer just a bitter sore fvcking loser...enjoy that...stay ignorant puppet boy...
mach es sehr schnell

Mister Moose
Level 10K poster

Post by Mister Moose »

spanky wrote:This thread reminds me of this compilation...

madhatter wrote: hows those peachmints working out?
scroll to 1:20 - "recrudermints"
spanky
Site Admin

Post by spanky »

Mister Moose wrote:

He meant well!
Never argue with idiots. They will bring you down to their level, then overwhelm you with their experience.

"I have noticed that when you post, you often say more about yourself than the topic you chose to speak about." -The Suit
Rez
Blue Chatterbox

Post by Rez »

spanky wrote:
Mister Moose wrote:

He meant well!
Ya Bush also meant went well when he insisted we needed to start a war with Iraq. Then came Obama and he compounded the mistakes. Yet all we hear is complaints about Trump.