COVID-19

Anything and Everything political, express your view, but play nice
Dickc
Postaholic

Re: COVID-19

Post by Dickc »

XtremeJibber2001 wrote:
Mister Moose wrote:You continue to disprove your argument with the complete context of the materials you present to support your opinion. You act as if you can take a single utterance, spoken by a disorganized at times speaker, ignore the entirety of the content and context, and then proclaim that short clipped utterance is a lie, when Trump's complete answer disproves your contention: "I didn’t say it’s not [coming back]. I said if it does..."
He says it will come back at a smaller scale AND he’s not sure what the magnitude / scale will be AND it might not come back at all.

Trump speaks out of both sides of his mouth, intentionally or in error.

You’re willing to disregard the more outlandish comments he makes on the grounds:

- He’s a poor speaker
- He’s contradicted himself at some other point in a discussion

I’m unwilling to disregard his outlandish comments, which are often lies/fabrications. This doesn’t make me either of us right ... we both know, however, COVID will be with us this fall unfortunately.
XJ, Let me dumb it down really really far for you. Everyone THINKS it might come back in the fall, but there is a chance it MAY NOT. No one will know until it does what ever its going to do. Saying it will come back is an opinion. Saying it might not come back is an opinion. We will know what it does in the fall. Until then, either opinion could very well be correct.

Is that so hard to understand? :beat :beat :beat
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

Dickc wrote:
XtremeJibber2001 wrote:
Mister Moose wrote:You continue to disprove your argument with the complete context of the materials you present to support your opinion. You act as if you can take a single utterance, spoken by a disorganized at times speaker, ignore the entirety of the content and context, and then proclaim that short clipped utterance is a lie, when Trump's complete answer disproves your contention: "I didn’t say it’s not [coming back]. I said if it does..."
He says it will come back at a smaller scale AND he’s not sure what the magnitude / scale will be AND it might not come back at all.

Trump speaks out of both sides of his mouth, intentionally or in error.

You’re willing to disregard the more outlandish comments he makes on the grounds:

- He’s a poor speaker
- He’s contradicted himself at some other point in a discussion

I’m unwilling to disregard his outlandish comments, which are often lies/fabrications. This doesn’t make me either of us right ... we both know, however, COVID will be with us this fall unfortunately.
XJ, Let me dumb it down really really far for you. Everyone THINKS it might come back in the fall, but there is a chance it MAY NOT. No one will know until it does what ever its going to do. Saying it will come back is an opinion. Saying it might not come back is an opinion. We will know what it does in the fall. Until then, either opinion could very well be correct.

Is that so hard to understand? :beat :beat :beat
:like :like

Xj suffers from XtremeTDS2020, it's basically rendered him incompetent...

Covid 19 will be gone far sooner than TDS...
mach es sehr schnell

'exponential reciprocation'- The practice of always giving back more than you take....
XtremeJibber2001
Signature Poster

Post by XtremeJibber2001 »

Dickc wrote:Everyone THINKS it might come back in the fall, but there is a chance it MAY NOT. No one will know until it does what ever its going to do.
There’s a chance the sun may not come up tomorrow, too.

If the virus isn’t here in the fall - where’s it going to go?
Nikoli
Poster Child Poster

Post by Nikoli »

XtremeJibber2001 wrote:
Dickc wrote:Everyone THINKS it might come back in the fall, but there is a chance it MAY NOT. No one will know until it does what ever its going to do.

“It’s going to disappear. One day, it’s like a miracle, it will disappear”
And the sea will grant each man new hope . . .
-Christopher Columbus
Dickc
Postaholic

Post by Dickc »

XtremeJibber2001 wrote:

It could very possibly mutate and in doing so, stop having the ability to infect people. Not very likely, but its IS possible.

And Nikoli, that would fit Trumps answer of it magically disappearing. Again not very likely, but stranger things HAVE happened.
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

you stupid fvckstix understand that viruses need a continuous series of hosts to survive right? and that for various reasons (herd immunity, vaccines, unfavorable transmission conditions etc) they are eventually unable to encounter those hosts , the chain is broken and the virus fails to replicate in sufficient numbers to remain prevalent... ...

this pandemic, like every pandemic before it will end...but since you dumb-asses are all so convinced it won't go away, it probably will seem like a miracle to you ...

maybe try some due diligence sometime....or use some common sense, google, ask yer neighbors kid or their dog even, can't hurt at this point...

never-mind, yer gonna do what they tell you...
mach es sehr schnell

'exponential reciprocation'- The practice of always giving back more than you take....
Nikoli
Poster Child Poster

Post by Nikoli »

Dickc wrote:
And Nikoli, that would fit Trumps answer of it magically disappearing. Again not very likely, but stranger things HAVE happened.
That's a direct quote! It's one of my favorites of all time. It's right up there with "When pigs fly" - LOL
And the sea will grant each man new hope . . .
-Christopher Columbus
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

Nikoli wrote:
Dickc wrote:
That's a direct quote! It's one of my favorites of all time. It's right up there with "When pigs fly" - LOL
nikoli almost makes XJ seem , ehh never mind they're both idiots...at least in XJ's case it seems to be entirely TDS related...hopefully someone finds a cure...

nothing can be done about nikoli unfortunately...apparently he was born with a peanut stuck in his head...

mach es sehr schnell

Guy in Shorts
Post Traumatic Stress Syndrome

Post by Guy in Shorts »

This current economic collapse is what Bill Maher was been hoping for over the past few years to defeat Trump. If everything is improving by the fall the the Trump Train rides in for another four years. Left needs to slow the response to this virus to increase their chances of letting Uncle Joe grab the reins. If the effects of the virus magically disappear in the fall as the main public concern so do the Dems chances taking the White House.
If my words did glow with the gold of sunshine.
brownman
Postinator

Post by brownman »

Maher should appreciate Magoo more, the source of some of the best joke material 'the world has ever seen before'.

Take yesterday's astute suggestion about injecting UV light into the body or injesting Clorox or Lysol to kill the virus.
Sad how many actually lap up everything he says and act on his words. 'Yeah, that works better than chloroquine' 8)
Go for it .. 'what do you have to lose' .. :oops:

Thankfully .. Not My Doctor :roll:
Sooner than later .. Not My President.

:seeya
Forever .. Goat Path
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

brownman wrote:Maher should appreciate Magoo more, the source of some of the best joke material 'the world has ever seen before'.

Take yesterday's astute suggestion about injecting UV light you might want to try google out sometime...into the body or injesting Clorox or Lysol to kill the virus. he never said anything about jesters, or ingesting clorox or lysol...
Sad how many actually lap up everything stupid thing the media says w/o even remotely questioning it... 'Yeah, that works better than chloroquine' 8)

Thankfully .. Not My Doctor hopefully you can find someone to treat your acute dementia...sadly it's almost always irreversible...

good god yer dumber than a fvcking rock...no surprise...ya gotta do what they tell you...

Donald Trump is using the word “disinfectant” which is the same as saying "antiseptic." he asks if it is possible...and says it would be great if we could, but he's not a Dr so he'll leave that up to them....

do you imbeciles need to be told everything? wait of course you do, unfortunately you blindly trust the least credible sources on the planet, like CNN and colbert...ya gotta do what they tell you...

Disinfectant a chemical liquid that destroys bacteria.
"all surfaces are cleaned manually or by pressure washer with disinfectant" •
synonyms:
bactericide • germicide • antiseptic

Antiseptic preventing the growth of disease-causing microorganisms.
"garlic, onions and lemons have powerful antiseptic properties" •
synonyms:
disinfectant • germicidal • bactericidal

turns out there is ongoing research into this exact thing...
Why ClO2 works against covid 19 a scientific approach

https://lbry.tv/@Kalcker:7/Why-ClO2-wor ... covid-19:2" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Can light therapy cure cancer?
Innovative Light Therapy Reaches Deep Tumors. Light long has been used to treat cancer. But phototherapy is only effective where light easily can reach, limiting its use to cancers of such asthe skin and in areas accessible with an endoscope, such as the gastrointestinal tract.

left wing media jumps to the dumbest possible interpretation of anything the man says then blasts it as the gospel to the ( barely) useful idiot class, which consumes it without question, embellishing along the way...

can you idiots possibly be any stupider? seriously, can a single one of you fvcking morons EVER think for yourself?

too bad they can't find a cure for TDS...but rumor has they are testing a number of different calibers...

ya gotta do what they tell you...

“Ignorance lies not in the things you don't know, but in the things you know that ain't so.”--bubbahumtpycatpuke rogers
mach es sehr schnell

XtremeJibber2001
Signature Poster

brownman wrote:Maher should appreciate Magoo more, the source of some of the best joke material 'the world has ever seen before'.

Take yesterday's astute suggestion about injecting UV light into the body or injesting Clorox or Lysol to kill the virus.
Sad how many actually lap up everything he says and act on his words. 'Yeah, that works better than chloroquine' 8)

Why the strange look and all that blinking, Dr Birx? You look awfully uncomfortable.
brownman
Postinator

Post by brownman »

.. she may have missed the prep for yesterday's episode of presidential apprentice.

.. 'sarcasm to a reporter's question'
Yeah .. that's the ticket :lol:

:Toast
Forever .. Goat Path
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

stupidest people on the planet....
mach es sehr schnell

XtremeJibber2001
Signature Poster

XtremeJibber2001 wrote:

Why the strange look and all that blinking, Dr Birx? You look awfully uncomfortable.
Trump cuts the Friday presser short and isn’t present for yesterday’s presser. Something tells me most think his comments were outrageous ... probably won’t see him at these pressers everyday anymore.

Sleepy Joe keeping it simple on Twitter:
“I can’t believe I have to say this, but please don’t drink bleach.”