from alpine zone

Communicate with fellow Zoners

Moderators: SkiDork, spanky, Bubba

nancie2k
Slalom Racer

from alpine zone

Post by nancie2k »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi...I am the relative of a family whose daughter, Maura Murray, disappeared on February 9, 2004 not far from the White Mountain National Forest near Woodsville, NH. Although there have been unconfirmed sightings, the last place Maura was known to have been seen was on Route 112.

Family members and friends have searched every other weekend for the past 15 months, but Maura has not been found and none of her credit cards have been used. We have a very small group of searchers and are asking for your help if you are hiking, biking, backpacking or camping in the surrounding areas. We ask that you be on the look out for Maura's clothing, a dark winter jacket and jeans or her belongings. She is thought to have had her black backpack with her, along with her Samsung/Sprint phone and may have been wearing a Gucci watch.

Below is a link to a poster for Maura with contact information. If any of you belong to local NH hiking clubs, we would appreciate your circulating the poster among your members or posting it(print in landscape view). If you would like more information, please contact me at Helena@MauraMurray.com I have also provided a link to Maura's website.

www.MauraMurray.com
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v675/ ... Slide1.jpg
Thank you for your help,
Helena Murray
it is better to have it and not need it than need it and not have it :)
tyrolean_skier
Signature Poster

Post by tyrolean_skier »

God I hope she just left on her own and did not come to any harm. I feel for her family and not knowing what has happened to her. I will pray for her safe return.