NSR: DOW -2,352.60, -9.99%

Anything and Everything political, express your view, but play nice
Highway Star
Level 10K poster

NSR: DOW -2,352.60, -9.99%

Post by Highway Star »

f***.
"I'M YELLING BECAUSE YOU DID SOMETHING COOL!" - Humpty Dumpty

"Kzone should bill you for the bandwidth you waste writing novels to try and prove a point, but end up just looking like a deranged narcissistic fool." - Deadheadskier at madhatter

"The key is to not be lame, and know it, and not give a rat's @$$ what anybody thinks......that's real cool." - Highway Star http://goo.gl/xJxo34" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

"I am one of the coolest people on the internet..." - Highway Star

"I have a tiny penis...." - C-Rex

XtremeJibber2001 - THE MAIN STREAM MEDIA HAS YOU COMPLETELY HYPNOTIZED. PLEASE WAKE UP AND LEARN HOW TO FILTER REALITY FROM BS NARRATIVES.

"Your life is only interesting when you capture the best, fakest, most curated split second version." - Team Robot regarding Instagram posters
GSKI
Powderhound

Re: NSR: DOW -2,352.60, -9.99%

Post by GSKI »

Trump's made a real mess of this and failed in his primary duty to all Americans. He has destroyed the economy killed thousands and sickened millions. Fortunately the media will not once again let him skate and hold him accountable. There were many things Trump could have done to prevent this pandemic. I think the markets have another 20% slide to go at least. Not time to buy yet the Trump virus is just getting started. Just wait until the entire economy shuts down indefinitely. That will destroy many companies and send many individuals into bankruptcy. I hope Killington does not close down until next season!
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

GSKI wrote:Trump's made a real mess of this and failed in his primary duty to all Americans. He has destroyed the economy killed thousands and sickened millions. Fortunately the media will not once again let him skate and hold him accountable. There were many things Trump could have done to prevent this pandemic. I think the markets have another 20% slide to go at least. Not time to buy yet the Trump virus is just getting started. Just wait until the entire economy shuts down indefinitely. That will destroy many companies and send many individuals into bankruptcy. I hope Killington does not close down until next season!
such as?
mach es sehr schnell

'exponential reciprocation'- The practice of always giving back more than you take....
Highway Star
Level 10K poster

Post by Highway Star »

GSKI wrote:Trump's made a real mess of this and failed in his primary duty to all Americans. He has destroyed the economy killed thousands and sickened millions. Fortunately the media will not once again let him skate and hold him accountable. There were many things Trump could have done to prevent this pandemic. I think the markets have another 20% slide to go at least. Not time to buy yet the Trump virus is just getting started. Just wait until the entire economy shuts down indefinitely. That will destroy many companies and send many individuals into bankruptcy. I hope Killington does not close down until next season!
Ok buddy.

Dow 5000!

"Kzone should bill you for the bandwidth you waste writing novels to try and prove a point, but end up just looking like a deranged narcissistic fool." - Deadheadskier at madhatter

"The key is to not be lame, and know it, and not give a rat's @$$ what anybody thinks......that's real cool." - Highway Star http://goo.gl/xJxo34" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

XtremeJibber2001 - THE MAIN STREAM MEDIA HAS YOU COMPLETELY HYPNOTIZED. PLEASE WAKE UP AND LEARN HOW TO FILTER REALITY FROM BS NARRATIVES.

"Your life is only interesting when you capture the best, fakest, most curated split second version." - Team Robot regarding Instagram posters
hillbangin
Wanted Poster

Post by hillbangin »

I thought it was Obama's economy ?

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
Nikoli
Poster Child Poster

Post by Nikoli »

madhatter wrote:
such as?
How about getting test kits out there? The federal government should have taken notice when this was happening in China and worked around the clock to give the heath care industry the tools they need to be effective. The number of cases is vastly under reported due to this failure. We don't know the size of the issue yet and that is alarming.
And the sea will grant each man new hope . . .
-Christopher Columbus
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

Nikoli wrote:
madhatter wrote:
such as?
How about getting test kits out there? The federal government should have taken notice when this was happening in China and worked around the clock to give the heath care industry the tools they need to be effective. The number of cases is vastly under reported due to this failure. We don't know the size of the issue yet and that is alarming.
not sure trump has anything to do with test kits...or that lack thereof is causing the current market selloff...
as has been noted elsewhere test kits aren't necessary for quarantining...in fact you can be perfectly healthy and self quarantine to prevent catching anything...it works that way too ya know...

I'd think that CDC has a "plan in wait" for this type of thing and that the party of the current administration has very little to do with what that plan is... as things on the ground change the plan has to change too...it has and it will continue to do so...I'm not seeing where any mandatory quarantines were going to be mandated earlier on...There was outrage over banning flights from china...

we may still see mandatory quarantines...let's hope not cuz they wont be pretty...

right now it's up to everyone " to do everything in your power" to prevent getting or spreading this...we can all VOLUNTARILY QUARANTINE...
mach es sehr schnell

'exponential reciprocation'- The practice of always giving back more than you take....
Highway Star
Level 10K poster

Post by Highway Star »

Nikoli wrote:
madhatter wrote:
such as?
MUH TEST KITS!

It's not the kits themselves, that's just some swabs and a phem cup. The problem is the capability to actually test the samples, which requires serious RNA lab work.

It's not like you piss on a stick and it's yes or no.

GSKI
Powderhound

Post by GSKI »

The Trump virus has been around for many months yet Trump failed to find a cure by appointing the best scientists rather than his yes men. He actually called the virus a HOAX! Unreal! That quote is going to be played over and over again until he loses the election. He took Obama's great economy which until a few weeks ago was going gang busters 3 years into Trumps term and destroyed it. This is going to get a lot worse folks once the country shuts down. I expect Killington to close as well as the interstate travels of Skiers can spread the Trump virus everywhere.
Highway Star
Level 10K poster

Post by Highway Star »

GSKI wrote:The Trump virus has been around for many months yet Trump failed to find a cure by appointing the best scientists rather than his yes men. He actually called the virus a HOAX! Unreal! That quote is going to be played over and over again until he loses the election. He took Obama's great economy which until a few weeks ago was going gang busters 3 years into Trumps term and destroyed it. This is going to get a lot worse folks once the country shuts down. I expect Killington to close as well as the interstate travels of Skiers can spread the Trump virus everywhere.
LOL! The mainstream media was downplaying the virus for weeks until they finally came to the conclusion that they could blame Trump for it.

hillbangin
Wanted Poster

Post by hillbangin »

GSKI wrote:The Trump virus has been around for many months yet Trump failed to find a cure by appointing the best scientists rather than his yes men. He actually called the virus a HOAX! Unreal! That quote is going to be played over and over again until he loses the election. He took Obama's great economy which until a few weeks ago was going gang busters 3 years into Trumps term and destroyed it. This is going to get a lot worse folks once the country shuts down. I expect Killington to close as well as the interstate travels of Skiers can spread the Trump virus everywhere.
You get internet at the Looney bin. That's pretty dope.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
Bigjohnski
Double Diamond Skidder

Post by Bigjohnski »

It’s the freaking China virus u assholes
GSKI
Powderhound

Post by GSKI »

Even Trump's hard core supporters, the "Trumpkins", will soon dump him. I have heard many many former Trump voters say "anybody but Trump" for this next election. First you have him essentially colluding with Russia by telling them to hack his opponent in the 2016 election which was essentially proven by the Mueller report then you have his illegal investigations of his political opponents by bribing a foreign leader! NOW the Trump virus is killing many thousands and infecting MILLIONS while he called it a "hoax" and did NOTHING! I hope the media make him pay for this instead of giving him yet another pass. DO YOUR JOB MEDIA! I expect the market to continue to decline as the virus spreads and the economy shuts down.
Bigjohnski
Double Diamond Skidder

Post by Bigjohnski »

GSKI. HOPE YOUR NANCY PELOSI VIRUS INFECTS YOUR MEASLY ASS
ME2VTSkier
Powderhound
Location: Aroostook County ME, Plymouth VT, Block Island RI, Clarksville OH, Ocala FL

Post by ME2VTSkier »

Jeezus, somebody go find GSKI's meds. Then drag his ass back to the Political section.