Communicate with fellow Zoners

Moderators: SkiDork, spanky, Bubba

E O Eleven
Black Carver

Post by E O Eleven »

:zzz
Last edited by E O Eleven on Feb 17th, '22, 06:38, edited 5 times in total.
hillbangin
Wanted Poster

Re: $229 Refund for Killington pass holders

Post by hillbangin »

E O Eleven wrote:Killington Spring pass cost $229.

Looking for exactly that amount to be credited to every Killington season pass holder.
(plus tax, convenience fee, guest service charge, etc. etc. etc.)

Do the math.

https://www.killington.com/plan-your-tr ... pring-pass" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Good luck with that.

The season is not over.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

hillbangin wrote:

Looking for exactly that amount to be credited to every Killington season pass holder.

Do the math.

https://www.killington.com/plan-your-tr ... pring-pass" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Good luck with that.

The season is not over.

spring pass never went into effect...I can see refunding that...as far as passholders? I'll take whatever they offer... I don't feel they owe me anything either so it's nothing I'm ok w that too...my guess is you'll see steeper discounts on food bev etc...that's a win/win...let's not forget the mtn is taking a huge hit w this too...yes it's a business but we also make an agreement when we buy the pass...
mach es sehr schnell

'exponential reciprocation'- The practice of always giving back more than you take....
DES
Slalom Racer

Post by DES »

Congratulations, you're the first person I'm going to go to my profile to put on "ignore".
Mistergiff
Black Carver

Post by Mistergiff »

Pass holders, I'm sure most got a decent number of days in. Fewer than I wanted yes but I can't expect a refund. It would however be nice to get something back for the K tickets I buy for my wife every year. Still have a couple of those because we were hoping for a nice spring corn weekend. Not expecting anything from the hill on that front either. Personally I'd rather see K help it's low wage employees before I get any $ back.
Gunner
Green Skidder

Post by Gunner »

hillbangin wrote:

Do the math.

Good luck with that.

The season is not over.

You have not been paying attention. The season is over. In fact the NBA season and NHL season are also over. I don't think people realize that yet either.
hillbangin
Wanted Poster

Post by hillbangin »

Gunner wrote:
hillbangin wrote:

Do the math.

Good luck with that.

The season is not over.

You have not been paying attention. The season is over. In fact the NBA season and NHL season are also over. I don't think people realize that yet either.
It's not over till it's over.

That chair is turning Memorial Day Weekend.

rogman
Postinator

Post by rogman »

I assume they’ll refund the spring pass purchasers. However, as a season pass holder I neither want nor expect anything. I’m stuck at 99 days, don’t even want credit for (almost) 100 days. It would cheapen the accomplishment. There’s always next year. Probably best they don’t reopen. Time to move on....
daytripper
Wanted Poster

Post by daytripper »

hillbangin wrote:
Gunner wrote:
hillbangin wrote:

Do the math.

Good luck with that.

The season is not over.

It's not over till it's over.

That chair is turning Memorial Day Weekend.

They wanted one more round of blowing that they didn't do so I don't know about memorial day, more like mother's day unless it's a cold spring.
boston_e
Postaholic

Post by boston_e »

I'm not expecting anything for pass holders or IKON pass.

I agree that some gesture regarding K Tickets would be nice.... either let them roll into next season or perhaps a partial credit on them towards a next years season pass would be a nice gesture.
Don't Killington Pico
skiadikt
Level 10K poster

Post by skiadikt »

yup don't want or expect anything. the mtn has taken a huge uppercut to the chin between losing a month & a half's revenue and refunding the spring passes & canceled reservations. no brit invasion. millions of bux of snowmaking just laying fallow. i'll be thrilled if they re-open supe for may and if all this passes, it's business as usual next season.
spoiled South American skiin' whore
daytripper
Wanted Poster

Post by daytripper »

I dont expect anything back for my pass this year, but it would be nice if they threw in a few beast bucks or something along that line for returning passholders next year. Spring pass holders is a different story, they should be refunded. Anybody have any idea around how many spring passes were sold this year? I was supposed to be in Telluride next week. They shut down last weekend and I had a refund on my lift tickets the next day without needing to contact them. Lets see what happens on the flight and lodging as that wasnt thru Telluride.
E O Eleven
Black Carver

Post by E O Eleven »

:zzz
Last edited by E O Eleven on Feb 17th, '22, 06:33, edited 2 times in total.
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

E O Eleven wrote:
hillbangin wrote:The season is not over.
Hopefully you, and many others, have prepared for the rest of this season by purchasing a spring pass.
madhatter wrote:I'll take whatever they offer...
Yep. $229
madhatter wrote:let's not forget the mtn is taking a huge hit w this too...
POWDR‘s unused electricity budget can handle the “hit.” If not, so what?
DES wrote:Congratulations, you're the first person I'm going to go to my profile to put on "ignore".
Shoot the messenger – that’s the best that you can do? Condolences.
Mistergiff wrote:It would however be nice to get something back for the K tickets I buy for my wife every year.
So your wife’s ticket purchases should be refunded but not pass holder’s purchases? Please explain.
Mistergiff wrote:Personally I'd rather see K help it's low wage employees before I get any $ back.
That is what unemployment is for. We have already paid for that.
Gunner wrote:You have not been paying attention. The season is over.
Correct observation. Thank you Gunner.
hillbangin wrote:It's not over till it's over. That chair is turning Memorial Day Weekend.
Again, hopefully you, and many others, have purchased a spring pass.
p.s. lose the lame Tapatalk signature
rogman wrote:I’m stuck at 99 days, don’t even want credit for (almost) 100 days. It would cheapen the accomplishment.
Wrong thread. Nobody cares about how many days that you have skied. However, your “accomplishment” should be cheapened by $229.
daytripper wrote:They wanted one more round of blowing . . .
Humpty? Dis? PDawg? Woof!
boston_e wrote:I'm not expecting anything for pass holders or IKON pass.
That doesn’t mean that everybody else shouldn’t expect a refund.
skiadikt wrote:yup don't want or expect anything.
That doesn’t mean that everybody else shouldn’t expect a refund.
daytripper wrote:I dont expect anything back for my pass this year, but it would be nice if they threw in a few beast bucks or something along that line. . .
Beast Bucks? Sorry pal. Refunds in U$A Bucks only.

_____

Next?

mach es sehr schnell

'exponential reciprocation'- The practice of always giving back more than you take....
Mister Moose
Level 10K poster

Post by Mister Moose »

Pretty sure it's a Season Pass, not a Guaranteed or your money back October to June Pass
As for the length of the season, I remain the skeptical optimist in a gathering storm of hockey stick induced pessimism.