Trump's racist response to Coronavirus

Anything and Everything political, express your view, but play nice
deadheadskier
Post Traumatic Stress Syndrome

Trump's racist response to Coronavirus

Post by deadheadskier »

Calling it now. We will hear it loud and clear from the media within two weeks. Obviously more from the left side.

Highwaystar has shown some grim footage from a hospital in Brooklyn that serves lower income and largely non-white population.

I've heard horrifying stories from my colleagues helping to ramp up care at a NJ hospital that serves a largely non-white community as well.

But the National story I've heard is NYC still has enough capacity. Enough ICU beds, vents, but very short on PPE.

How much patient transfer is going on from the noted places currently overwhelmed towards the places that still have space, which are largely wealthier and more white?

Democrats will seize on this.
deadheadskier

Re: Trump's racist response to Coronavirus

Post by deadheadskier »

For the record I wish they wouldn't bring out the race card, but I am liberal hearted and hope this doesn't turn out showing we let poorer communities down.
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

deadheadskier wrote:For the record I wish they wouldn't bring out the race card, but I am liberal hearted and hope this doesn't turn out showing we let poorer communities down.
yet that's what you chose for a title of the thread? and how does trump have ANY impact on any transfers? seems like you are rather giddy over this yet to develop story....

democrats see race in everything...good luck with that...
mach es sehr schnell

'exponential reciprocation'- The practice of always giving back more than you take....
deadheadskier

Post by deadheadskier »

madhatter wrote:
deadheadskier wrote:For the record I wish they wouldn't bring out the race card, but I am liberal hearted and hope this doesn't turn out showing we let poorer communities down.
yet that's what you chose for a title of the thread? and how does trump have ANY impact on any transfers? seems like you are rather giddy over this yet to develop story....

I don't think Trump does much at all. The governors of both states have more culpability.

I'm not giddy about it. Just saying this will be a story as this marches on and statistics show less well to do areas end up getting hit the hardest.

If similar stories play out in Detroit, Chicago, LA, Miami etc., people will be asking if more lives could have been saved. Why were people left in overcrowded, less equipped and undermanned hospitals when resources and capacity for better care were there in hospitals often times less than a mile away in urban areas?
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

deadheadskier wrote:
madhatter wrote:

I don't think Trump does much at all. The governors of both states have more culpability.

I'm not giddy about it. Just saying this will be a story as this marches on and statistics show less well to do areas end up getting hit the hardest.

If similar stories play out in Detroit, Chicago, LA, Miami etc., people will be asking if more lives could have been saved. Why were people left in overcrowded, less equipped and undermanned hospitals when resources and capacity for better care were there in hospitals often times less than a mile away in urban areas?
not sure how you spin it as racist but what else can democrats run on? bidens sharp wit?
mach es sehr schnell

'exponential reciprocation'- The practice of always giving back more than you take....
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

yer not wrong in thinking they'll try though:
On CNN's Reliable Sources host Brian Stelter brought on David Remnick to slime President Trump. According to the New Yorker editor, "The President of the United States, well, the cocktail of all his worst qualities is mendaciousness, his constant telling of lies, his narcissism, his lack of empathy for people in general, his obsession with money, classes, etcetera, has led to disaster, has led to delay. And this will be -- and I think history will prove this -- this will be something that's paid in human lives and that's an enormous tragedy."
comment from a left wing idiot on FB
I think trump is/will be personally liable. Anyone & everyone affected should sue the sh*t out of everyone, every involved entity possible. This is beyond criminal!!!
hard to be more out of touch w reality than that....but there's thousands of them out there...mostly located in deep blue areas that just happen to be the epicenter of this scourge...gee who knew living 2 ft away from each other in relative filth would facilitate the spread contagion?
mach es sehr schnell

daytripper
Wanted Poster

Post by daytripper »

Wouldn't this be the fault of the state it happened in? How is it the federal governments fault?
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

daytripper wrote:Wouldn't this be the fault of the state it happened in? How is it the federal governments fault?
cuz orange man bad... duh!!!
mach es sehr schnell

madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

meanwhile THIS actually DID happen

A former operative for Hillary Clinton who was vice president for external affairs at Roswell Park Comprehensive Cancer Center in Buffalo, New York, was fired after a series of social media posts in which she trashed supporters of Clinton’s opponent in the 2016 election, President Donald Trump.Laura Krolczyk was fired after an investigation by the hospital, spokeswoman Annie Deck-Miller confirmed Saturday, according to The Buffalo News.

A second woman involved in the exchange, Lisa LaTrovato, director of development for Hauptman Woodward Medical Research Institute, has been placed on leave, The News reported.

The exchange was publicized by GOP strategist Michael Caputo on his social media accounts.

The back-and-forth began when Krolczyk and LaTovato were sharing criticisms about the administration and its pursuit of ventilators for coronavirus patients.

“Trump supporters need to pledge to give up their ventilators for someone else … and not go to the hospital,” Krolczyk posted.

“I think they should be the only ones in packed churches on Sunday,” LaTovato said.

“They should barricade themselves in there and ride this out,” Krolczyk posted.

After another poster made a critical comment, Krolczyk teed off on that person and the president.

“That’s literally what he’s saying. Take your ‘wow’ and comprehend what your hero is saying. Your hero is saying YOU don’t need a ventilator. So don’t take one,” she wrote.

“Also don’t cash your stimulus check. It’s all a hoax. Chew some ibuprofen and be on with your day,” Krolczyk added.

Roswell Park called the comments “inappropriate.”

“They do not reflect the opinions of Roswell Park or its senior leadership,” CEO Candace S. Johnson said in the statement.

“This behavior is not tolerated at Roswell Park. If any team members act in a way that does not accord with that commitment, we will take swift and appropriate action, just as we did in this instance,” Roswell Park added in a statement.

Hauptman Woodward’s statement emphasized that the comments were made on a personal Facebook account.

“HWI leadership is addressing this regrettable personnel matter directly with the individual involved, who has been placed on administrative leave pending further internal review,” it said.

The News reported Krolczyk worked for Clinton and Democratic Sen. Kirsten Gillibrand of New York and LaTrovato for another Democrat, New York Rep. Louise Slaughter.

This article appeared originally on The Western Journal.
of course they are democrat operatives first and medical professionals second...if you can even call them professionals...stay classy dumpofcraps...
mach es sehr schnell

madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

mach es sehr schnell

deadheadskier

Post by deadheadskier »

madhatter wrote:
deadheadskier wrote:
madhatter wrote:

not sure how you spin it as racist but what else can democrats run on? bidens sharp wit?
I'm not. It's a socioeconomic issue, but because the communities most affected have a high percentages of minorities; it will be spun to make it about race.
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

deadheadskier wrote:
madhatter wrote:
deadheadskier wrote:
madhatter wrote:

not sure how they spin it as racist but what else can democrats run on? bidens sharp wit?
I'm not. It's a socioeconomic issue, but because the communities most affected have a high percentages of minorities; it will be spun to make it about race.
I guess I should have said "they" for clarity...I changed it...

so in essence you are saying the MSM/DNC will misrepresent the facts in order to create a narrative that involves a racial component that doesn't exist? AKA "fake news"? no argument here...

I guess in order to truly end racism, the race card has to become invalidated...so in a roundabout way maybe they are working to end racism...
mach es sehr schnell

deadheadskier

Post by deadheadskier »

Yes, that's what I'm saying. I don't agree that the problem should be made about race. I do feel it's a socioeconomic problem that needs more attention though both here in the US and abroad. One's paycheck should not determine the access to and quality of the healthcare they receive to the extent that it does. A pandemic like this very much has the potential to bring attention to that gap.
Highway Star
Level 10K poster

Post by Highway Star »

Don't worry, there will be plenty of Trump blaming to go around.

IMHO the affliction and response is more of a classist issue. The richer you are the more remotely and safely you can quarantine.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/music/celebri ... r-BB11QowL" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
"I'M YELLING BECAUSE YOU DID SOMETHING COOL!" - Humpty Dumpty

"Kzone should bill you for the bandwidth you waste writing novels to try and prove a point, but end up just looking like a deranged narcissistic fool." - Deadheadskier at madhatter

"The key is to not be lame, and know it, and not give a rat's @$$ what anybody thinks......that's real cool." - Highway Star http://goo.gl/xJxo34" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

"I am one of the coolest people on the internet..." - Highway Star

"I have a tiny penis...." - C-Rex

XtremeJibber2001 - THE MAIN STREAM MEDIA HAS YOU COMPLETELY HYPNOTIZED. PLEASE WAKE UP AND LEARN HOW TO FILTER REALITY FROM BS NARRATIVES.

"Your life is only interesting when you capture the best, fakest, most curated split second version." - Team Robot regarding Instagram posters
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

deadheadskier wrote:Yes, that's what I'm saying. I don't agree that the problem should be made about race. I do feel it's a socioeconomic problem that needs more attention though both here in the US and abroad. One's paycheck should not determine the access to and quality of the healthcare they receive to the extent that it does. A pandemic like this very much has the potential to bring attention to that gap.
pretty sure people in that spectrum have done well ( increasingly better) under trump polices...COVID might have an impact on that but prior to it members of those classes were seeing upward mobility,increased numbers of available jobs and better wages.

Calling trump a racist hasn't worked so far...chances are it will continue to fail...and I'm not seeing Biden as even remotely capable of anything at this point...not sure how so many can just turn a blind eye to his obvious issues...
mach es sehr schnell