Flynn

Anything and Everything political, express your view, but play nice
Dickc
Postaholic

Re: Flynn

Post by Dickc »

XtremeJibber2001 wrote:
f.a.s.t. wrote:Everything I've been saying for 3 years is true, that this police state coup d'état was right from B.O. and his entire administration. Everything they've been saying is a lie, is illegal and is treason. How much more proof do you need? Truth doesn't matter to them though, we all know it. Like I said three years ago, the police state coup was right from B.O. and his admin and yesterday's documents prove it even more than already known. B.O. and his entire cabinet approved the coup d'état. They all need to go to jail, after these swamp monsters go to jail, they can go to hell.
DOJ secured a guilty plea for lying to the FBI and the defendant plead guilty w/out reservation. Because the DOJ withheld exculpatory evidence in the case, so on advise of council, he plead out. DOJ now looks like a bunch of incompetent fools as a result.

I don't personally care so much about Flynn, but moreso about how the DOJ is being used as a political tool and the separation between Executive / Judicial branches have been blurred.

Neither you nor I would ever get charges dropped after pleading guilty.

Anyway, less will be celebrating when DOJ is used for something more serious ... and by the opposing party.
f.a.s.t.
Wanted Poster

Post by f.a.s.t. »

Dickc wrote:
XtremeJibber2001 wrote:
f.a.s.t. wrote:Everything I've been saying for 3 years is true, that this police state coup d'état was right from B.O. and his entire administration. Everything they've been saying is a lie, is illegal and is treason. How much more proof do you need? Truth doesn't matter to them though, we all know it. Like I said three years ago, the police state coup was right from B.O. and his admin and yesterday's documents prove it even more than already known. B.O. and his entire cabinet approved the coup d'état. They all need to go to jail, after these swamp monsters go to jail, they can go to hell.
DOJ secured a guilty plea for lying to the FBI and the defendant plead guilty w/out reservation. Because the DOJ withheld exculpatory evidence in the case, so on advise of council, he plead out. DOJ now looks like a bunch of incompetent fools as a result.

I don't personally care so much about Flynn, but moreso about how the DOJ is being used as a political tool and the separation between Executive / Judicial branches have been blurred.

Anyway, less will be celebrating when DOJ is used for something more serious ... and by the opposing party.
Xtreme Jibber and all of you others read this you:

Records released by the Justice Department last week included handwritten notes from former FBI Assistant Director of the Counterintelligence Division Bill Priestap on the day the FBI interviewed Flynn.

“I agreed yesterday that we shouldn’t show Flynn [REDACTED] if he didn’t admit,” but “I thought about it last night, and I believe we should rethink this,” Priestap wrote. “What is our goal? Truth/Admission or to get him to lie, so we can prosecute him or get him fired?”

You can read more Xtreme Liberal and all you others l if you want to:

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news ... -documents" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Remember too, that Comey, the filthiest, dirtiest cop in American History, admitted to setting Flynn up.
!!!!!!!!!! MAKE AMERICA LOVE AGAIN !!!!!!!!!!
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

f.a.s.t. wrote:
Dickc wrote:
XtremeJibber2001 wrote:

Xtreme Jibber and all of you others read this you:

Records released by the Justice Department last week included handwritten notes from former FBI Assistant Director of the Counterintelligence Division Bill Priestap on the day the FBI interviewed Flynn.

“I agreed yesterday that we shouldn’t show Flynn [REDACTED] if he didn’t admit,” but “I thought about it last night, and I believe we should rethink this,” Priestap wrote. “What is our goal? Truth/Admission or to get him to lie, so we can prosecute him or get him fired?”

You can read more Xtreme Liberal and all you others l if you want to:

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news ... -documents" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Remember too, that Comey, the filthiest, dirtiest cop in American History, admitted to setting Flynn up.
the sh!stain knew all about it too...
mach es sehr schnell

'exponential reciprocation'- The practice of always giving back more than you take....
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

mach es sehr schnell

'exponential reciprocation'- The practice of always giving back more than you take....
f.a.s.t.
Wanted Poster

Post by f.a.s.t. »

madhatter wrote:Image
I've said for nearly three years that there is at least one high level person in the FBI/Justice Department/B.O. admin that knows everything. They are true American Patriots that believe in our Constitution and defend it. This person(s) was/were scared to death of what the police state did, and they have proof to back up all of the treason and crimes committed. This person(s) is/are now working with Barr and Durham and what has been revealed so far is only the tip of the iceberg. Like I've said from the beginning, it all goes straight to B.O. and his admin.
XtremeJibber2001
Signature Poster

Post by XtremeJibber2001 »

Mister Moose wrote:
XtremeJibber2001 wrote:
Neither you nor I would ever get charges dropped
There's a certain hair salon owner in Texas who would disagree with you. (She didn't plead guilty, but got a vindictive sentence reversed by the Governor and AG just the same)
Are you suggesting it’s common for someone to be convicted of perjury and then getting off scot-free?
f.a.s.t.
Wanted Poster

Post by f.a.s.t. »

XtremeJibber2001 wrote:
Mister Moose wrote:
XtremeJibber2001 wrote:
Neither you nor I would ever get charges dropped
There's a certain hair salon owner in Texas who would disagree with you. (She didn't plead guilty, but got a vindictive sentence reversed by the Governor and AG just the same)
Are you suggesting it’s common for someone to be convicted of perjury and then getting off scot-free?
There have been people convicted of murder that have been released because of wrongful prosecution you dumb ass. Are you really this dumb, just plain stupid or totally indoctrinated...…….even worse, all three?
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

Flynn Attorney Sidney Powell: This Whole Thing Was Orchestrated Within The FBI, Clapper, Brennan, And President Obama
fry the sh!tstain....and the rest of the scumbags with him...most corrupt POtuS EVER....
mach es sehr schnell

f.a.s.t.
Wanted Poster

Post by f.a.s.t. »

madhatter wrote:
Flynn Attorney Sidney Powell: This Whole Thing Was Orchestrated Within The FBI, Clapper, Brennan, And President Obama
fry the sh!tstain....and the rest of the scumbags with him...most corrupt POtuS EVER....
Flynn's lawyer (Sydney Powell) has been taking these same cesspool police state swamp monsters in the U.S. Justice Department to court and winning for decades. She's basically undefeated in court. Including when she went up against these same treasonous monsters that included Mueller and the dirtiest of dirtiest piece of crap Andrew Weismann. The U.S. Supreme Court ruled 9-0 in favor of Powell and her client, that Mueller (then head of the FBI) and Weismann violated the constitutional rights of her client, again 9-0 in favor of Powell. Yet, nothing was done to any of the incompetent police state cesspool swamp monsters. Together, along with B.O., his top advisors, Comey, Clapper and Brennan, they teamed up again to violate the constitutional rights of Trump and his family, Flynn, Stone, Papadopoulos, Paige and many others. They all must go to jail for their treason.
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

f.a.s.t. wrote:
madhatter wrote:
Flynn's lawyer (Sydney Powell) has been taking these same cesspool police state swamp monsters in the U.S. Justice Department to court and winning for decades. She's basically undefeated in court. Including when she went up against these same treasonous monsters that included Mueller and the dirtiest of dirtiest piece of crap Andrew Weismann. The U.S. Supreme Court ruled 9-0 in favor of Powell and her client, that Mueller (then head of the FBI) and Weismann violated the constitutional rights of her client, again 9-0 in favor of Powell. Yet, nothing was done to any of the incompetent police state cesspool swamp monsters. Together, along with B.O., his top advisors, Comey, Clapper and Brennan, they teamed up again to violate the constitutional rights of Trump and his family, Flynn, Stone, Papadopoulos, Paige and many others. They all must go to jail for their treason.
YUP
mach es sehr schnell

madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

best new green deal idea yet...
mach es sehr schnell

XtremeJibber2001
Signature Poster

The former judge selected to advise on the case against Michael Flynn is accusing the Justice Department of distorting the justice system.

John Gleeson is recommending that the judge handling the case proceed to sentence Flynn.

The Government has engaged in highly irregular conduct to benefit a political ally of the President.
Dickc
Postaholic

Post by Dickc »

XtremeJibber2001 wrote:
The former judge selected to advise on the case against Michael Flynn is accusing the Justice Department of distorting the justice system.

John Gleeson is recommending that the judge handling the case proceed to sentence Flynn.

The Government has engaged in highly irregular conduct to benefit a political ally of the President.
If you are talking about Barack Obama, I agree!
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

Dickc wrote:
XtremeJibber2001 wrote:

XJ is an IMBECILE..no one cares what a corrupt judge hand picked by another corrupt judge to prosecute a case has to say... neither has any authority to prosecute any case...it is entirely up to the executive branch to decide whether to not to prosecute,,,the judge is there to judge, period...more clown show politics that @sswipe TDS imbeciles like Xj gobble up ..cuz..

gotta do what they tell you...

but the obama admin is not going to get away with their corruption...no matter how much Xj wishes they would...
mach es sehr schnell

XtremeJibber2001
Signature Poster

madhatter wrote:
Dickc wrote:
XtremeJibber2001 wrote:

XJ is an IMBECILE..no one cares what a corrupt judge hand picked by another corrupt judge to prosecute a case has to say... neither has any authority to prosecute any case...it is entirely up to the executive branch to decide whether to not to prosecute,,,the judge is there to judge, period...more clown show politics that @sswipe TDS imbeciles like Xj gobble up ..cuz..

gotta do what they tell you...

but the obama admin is not going to get away with their corruption...no matter how much Xj wishes they would...
Someone said it well last night during their interview ...
If you want to call me seduced by American exceptionalism, I’ll plead guilty. I’ll also plead guilty to underestimating the cowardice of Republican politicians… I’m ashamed of the party I used to belong to.
:like

Republican approval of Trump decreased this week. Maybe some are starting to see what many of us have seen for years.