Flynn

Anything and Everything political, express your view, but play nice
madhatter
Signature Poster

Flynn

Post by madhatter »

anyone want to talk about general flynn?
mach es sehr schnell

'exponential reciprocation'- The practice of always giving back more than you take....
Mister Moose
Level 10K poster

Re: Flynn

Post by Mister Moose »

He was a Captain.

madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

FBI notes detail effort to catch Flynn in lie to 'get him fired' as Trump adviser
'What is our goal? Truth/Admission or to get him to lie, so we can prosecute him or get him fired?'
Justice Department officials are investigating whether Priestap's notes were written in conjunction with meetings he had with top leaders like then-Director James Comey and then-Deputy Director Andrew McCabe, officials said. A special prosecutor is reviewing DOJ's and the FBI's handling of the Flynn prosecution, which led to the former Trump adviser and retired general pleading guilty to lying to the FBI under a plea deal with Special Counsel Robert Mueller in the Russia case.
of course the ( barely) useful idiot class will avoid this like the plague...but it's only a matter of time before heads roll...

already it sb be plainly obvious to you fvcking morons that the sh!tstain administration was THE most corrupt administration our country has ever seen, and every one of you fvckin knobgobblers that ate this sh!t up are part of the problem...

( barely) useful idiots doing the bidding of your masters...

ya gotta do what they tell you...the rest of us are sick and tired of yer fvcking willful ignorance and blind obedience....

prepare the gallows...
mach es sehr schnell

'exponential reciprocation'- The practice of always giving back more than you take....
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

mach es sehr schnell

madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

https://twitter.com/i/status/1255834468444708870" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
mach es sehr schnell

madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

WASHINGTON (AP) — The Justice Department on Thursday said it is dropping the criminal case against President Donald Trump’s first national security adviser, Michael Flynn, abandoning a prosecution that became a rallying cry for the president and his supporters in attacking the FBI’s Trump-Russia investigation.
good news...

many on the left will be schiffing their pants...

heads need to roll...
mach es sehr schnell

f.a.s.t.
Wanted Poster

Post by f.a.s.t. »

Everything I've been saying for 3 years is true, that this police state coup d'état was right from B.O. and his entire administration. Everything they've been saying is a lie, is illegal and is treason. How much more proof do you need? Truth doesn't matter to them though, we all know it. Like I said three years ago, the police state coup was right from B.O. and his admin and yesterday's documents prove it even more than already known. B.O. and his entire cabinet approved the coup d'état. They all need to go to jail, after these swamp monsters go to jail, they can go to hell.
!!!!!!!!!! MAKE AMERICA LOVE AGAIN !!!!!!!!!!
XtremeJibber2001
Signature Poster

Post by XtremeJibber2001 »

f.a.s.t. wrote:Everything I've been saying for 3 years is true, that this police state coup d'état was right from B.O. and his entire administration. Everything they've been saying is a lie, is illegal and is treason. How much more proof do you need? Truth doesn't matter to them though, we all know it. Like I said three years ago, the police state coup was right from B.O. and his admin and yesterday's documents prove it even more than already known. B.O. and his entire cabinet approved the coup d'état. They all need to go to jail, after these swamp monsters go to jail, they can go to hell.
DOJ secured a guilty plea for lying to the FBI and the defendant plead guilty w/out reservation.

I don't personally care so much about Flynn, but moreso about how the DOJ is being used as a political tool and the separation between Executive / Judicial branches have been blurred.

Neither you nor I would ever get charges dropped after pleading guilty.

Anyway, less will be celebrating when DOJ is used for something more serious ... and by the opposing party.
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

XtremeJibber2001 wrote:
f.a.s.t. wrote:Everything I've been saying for 3 years is true, that this police state coup d'état was right from B.O. and his entire administration. Everything they've been saying is a lie, is illegal and is treason. How much more proof do you need? Truth doesn't matter to them though, we all know it. Like I said three years ago, the police state coup was right from B.O. and his admin and yesterday's documents prove it even more than already known. B.O. and his entire cabinet approved the coup d'état. They all need to go to jail, after these swamp monsters go to jail, they can go to hell.
:like :like

XJ is a fvcking joke....

DOJ secured COERCEDa guilty plea by bankrupting him and targeting his family, while burying evidence that he was innocent in order to continue the treasonous spying on the trump campaign/administration...for lying to the FBI and the defendant plead guilty w/out reservation.w/o reservation? please he fought the charges for a very long time and went bankrupt doing so...

I don't personally care so much about Flynn,or anything that doesn't say "orange man bad" but moreso about how the DOJ is being used as a political tool and the separation between Executive / Judicial branches have been blurred. you didn't care one bit until today...you were adamantly for endless investigations, prosecution and impeachment of trump...now yer all concerned about the sanctity of the DOJ? who gives a fvck what you "think"...you gotta do what they tell you...

Neither you nor I would ever get charges dropped after pleading guilty. so yer saying no one has ever plead guilty then been released or exonerated????

Anyway, less will be celebrating when DOJ is used for something more serious ... and by the opposing party.
as always yer OBLIVIOUS...

ya gotta do what they tell you....

what a fvking @ssclown you are...lucky for you , you lack the self awareness to actually feel embarrassment...
mach es sehr schnell

f.a.s.t.
Wanted Poster

Post by f.a.s.t. »

madhatter wrote:
XtremeJibber2001 wrote:

XJ is a fvcking joke....

DOJ secured COERCEDa guilty plea by bankrupting him and targeting his family, while burying evidence that he was innocent in order to continue the treasonous spying on the trump campaign/administration...for lying to the FBI and the defendant plead guilty w/out reservation.w/o reservation? please he fought the charges for a very long time and went bankrupt doing so...

I don't personally care so much about Flynn,or anything that doesn't say "orange man bad" but moreso about how the DOJ is being used as a political tool and the separation between Executive / Judicial branches have been blurred. you didn't care one bit until today...you were adamantly for endless investigations, prosecution and impeachment of trump...now yer all concerned about the sanctity of the DOJ? who gives a fvck what you "think"...you gotta do what they tell you...

Neither you nor I would ever get charges dropped after pleading guilty. so yer saying no one has ever plead guilty then been released or exonerated????

what a fvking @ssclown you are...lucky for you , you lack the self awareness to actually feel embarrassment...
I don't go after people for how dumb they are, and I don't believe they are really that stupid? It only leaves me to believe that they do indeed have a mental illness and pure hatred in their hearts and minds.
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

f.a.s.t. wrote:
madhatter wrote:
XtremeJibber2001 wrote:

XJ is a fvcking joke....

I don't go after people for how dumb they are, and I don't believe they are really that stupid? nope, they are always trying to sell a pile of crap they'd never buy themselves... It only leaves me to believe that they do indeed have a mental illness and pure hatred in their hearts and minds.
Trump Derangement Syndrome...
mach es sehr schnell

Mister Moose
Level 10K poster

Post by Mister Moose »

XtremeJibber2001 wrote:
Neither you nor I would ever get charges dropped
There's a certain hair salon owner in Texas who would disagree with you. (She didn't plead guilty, but got a vindictive sentence reversed by the Governor and AG just the same)
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

Mister Moose wrote:
XtremeJibber2001 wrote:
There's a certain hair salon owner in Texas who would disagree with you. (She didn't plead guilty, but got a vindictive sentence reversed by the Governor and AG just the same)
https://www.google.com/search?q=how+oft ... e&ie=UTF-8" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
mach es sehr schnell

f.a.s.t.
Wanted Poster

Post by f.a.s.t. »

Mister Moose wrote:
XtremeJibber2001 wrote:
Charges get dropped a lot all over the country. In Flynn's case they were dropped because of a malicious prosecution, the prosecution made Flynn lie in order to keep his son out jail and the had cooperation with Flynn's former legal team. This is prosecutorial misconduct and is illegal. The prosecutors and former lawyers need to be disbarred and go to jail for their hideous crime of a police state coup d'état based on pure hatred of Trump. Flynn's current lawyer, Sydney Powell, will now be suing the B.O. justice department for tens of millions of dollars in legal fees and retribution that Flynn deserves and he will get. Previous to hiring Powell, Flynn's legal team/law firm included the filthy, dirty, lying, cheating, crooked criminal former B.O. AG Eric Holder. Powell has direct proof of this law firm and Holder of illegal misconduct concerning the defense of Flynn in order to protect the police state coup d'état. They need to go to jail now.

As far as Sydney Powell, if you don't know who she is and the work she has done, then you have no clue and you are just plain dumb, indoctrinated and ignorant.
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

f.a.s.t. wrote:
Mister Moose wrote:
XtremeJibber2001 wrote:
Charges get dropped a lot all over the country. In Flynn's case they were dropped because of a malicious prosecution, the prosecution made Flynn lie in order to keep his son out jail and the had cooperation with Flynn's former legal team. This is prosecutorial misconduct and is illegal. The prosecutors and former lawyers need to be disbarred and go to jail for their hideous crime of a police state coup d'état based on pure hatred of Trump. Flynn's current lawyer, Sydney Powell, will now be suing the B.O. justice department for tens of millions of dollars in legal fees and retribution that Flynn deserves and he will get. Previous to hiring Powell, Flynn's legal team/law firm included the filthy, dirty, lying, cheating, crooked criminal former B.O. AG Eric Holder. Powell has direct proof of this law firm and Holder of illegal misconduct concerning the defense of Flynn in order to protect the police state coup d'état. They need to go to jail now.

As far as Sydney Powell, if you don't know who she is and the work she has done, then you have no clue and you are just plain dumb, indoctrinated and ignorant.
and XJ gets totally owned once again... :shock:
mach es sehr schnell