SJW's and Biden

Anything and Everything political, express your view, but play nice
madhatter
Signature Poster

Re: SJW's and Biden

Post by madhatter »

mach es sehr schnell

'exponential reciprocation'- The practice of always giving back more than you take....
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

mach es sehr schnell

'exponential reciprocation'- The practice of always giving back more than you take....
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

mach es sehr schnell

madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

Joe Biden on The Breakfast Club:

"If you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't Black."
cue the SJW outrage in 3, 2, 1...

yeah right, none of you cocksuckers give two sh!ts about racism, sexism, anything except power to the letter D...

ya gotta do what they tell you...
mach es sehr schnell

deadheadskier
Post Traumatic Stress Syndrome

Post by deadheadskier »

Horrible thing to say

Biden should apologize for it just as Trump should apologize for this

https://youtu.be/Paf8MPhSG08" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

he never has

As for desire for power? Nice hipocrisy. You have made it known many times, your desire for the entire country to have red control. Personally, I have voted for numerous Republicans over my life. I bet you can't remember the last time you voted for a Democrat if you ever even have at all. You are the most partisan member of this forum by far. It's honestly why I hardly bother to participate here anymore. Waste of time.
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

deadheadskier wrote:Horrible thing to say he simply let slip how he actually feels...YESTERDAY

Biden should apologize for it just as Trump should apologize for this

https://youtu.be/Paf8MPhSG08" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

he never has he said this as a private citizen, decades ago...

As for desire for power? Nice hipocrisy. hypocrisy You have made it known many times, your desire for the entire country to have red control. I doubt that....but feel free to post up where I said I want absolute control by one party...I'll expect you to post MANY examples of this...Personally, I have voted for numerous Republicans over my life. I bet you can't remember the last time you voted for a Democrat if you ever even have at all. You are the most partisan member of this forum by far. great projection....I'm simply opposed to any and all democrat stupidity...anything schiff schumer or pelosi have to say...I did vote for perot and I was very against impeachment of clinton... It's honestly why I hardly bother to participate here anymore. actually you love to participate here when you can tee off on trump, not so much when yer getting teed off on...same w the rest of the ( barely) useful idiots here... Waste of time.
wah wah wah

I've constantly called for the need for an opposition party...one that has actual ideas ...but that's not the D's...

I've also continually called for limited fed gov w most decisions made at the state level...the D's desire to have an all encompassing fed gov IS the problem...disagreement is built in...there's just no way texas and NY are on the same page...

and no I don't vote for democrats cuz they ALWAYS tow the national party line and always want infinite expansion of the fed gov along with 24/7 faux outrage over anything an R does and absolute ignorance/ denial of anything a D does...and the crooked media never calls them out for ANYTHING... the party of "ideas so good they're mandatory"....no thanks...

if ANY of them had any integrity they would be adamantly opposed to the use weaponizing of fed agencies...instead they pretend it isn't reality...if any of you had any integrity at all you'd be be far more willing to hear tara reade vs blasey ford...but yer not...facts be damned...all hail the letter D...

the obama admin was the crookedest most corrupt pile of sh!t to ever govern this country...the fact that the media and sycophants wildly cheer it on is reason enough to not want any of them making ANY decisions for me...they attempted first to install clinton as the sh!tstains successor and when that failed they used the FBI ( and others) to sabotage his presidency...there's not enough rope in the entire country to right those wrongs...

when the opposite of left is right and the opposite of write is wrong it become plainly obvious that left and wrong are synonyms..

the left has refused to accept the results of the 2016 election and they'll refuse to accept any result other than trump being removed from office in 2020...

and if they are never going to accept the results of an election they lose, there's absolutely no need to accept or tolerate them......

civil war is inevitable...it's already begun...

the 2020 election will be a turning point in this country...guarantee of civil unrest if/when trump wins...no telling what will happen in the unlikely event that biden wins...

in any case:

Au and Ag in the backyard, Pb in the house...might wanna stock up on some food too...
mach es sehr schnell

deadheadskier

Post by deadheadskier »

Haven't commented about Trump since March and it was a thread largely in defense of him.

It's just not worth bringing up any criticism at all of Trump. You'll never agree with any of it no matter how much honest evidence there is to support the criticism.

No point
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

deadheadskier wrote:Haven't commented about Trump since March and it was a thread largely in defense of him.

It's just not worth bringing up any criticism at all of Trump. You'll never agree with any of it no matter how much honest evidence there is to support the criticism.

No point
let me know when you have some valid criticism...I don't care that he's orange or how much ice cream he eats...

there's really no point in even acknowledging criticism from people who refuse to accept the results of an election...it's all sheer ignorance of reality tainted with sour grapes....criticism of anything and everything trump is all they have to offer...it's worthless...

why don't you tell us all about the great joe biden and why he's a better choice than anyone else on the planet...I mean the D's had 4 years to come up with someone yet they came up with 1% joe...

donald trump was and is all that stands in the way of one party rule that will force open borders, green new deal and govt HC... so yeah I'm VERY much for donald trump and VERY much against anything schiff schumer or pelosi...

"get the transcripts candy" was enough for me to see the corruption...

heard about it on the news

comey " I sent them"

Clinton destruction of subpoenaed evidence with zero repercussions

russia hoax

kavanaugh hoax

flynn surveillance

and much more sb enough to convince anyone who is capable of thinking for themselves...

everyone else gotta do what they tell you...

I give ya credit for at least pretending to have some kind of political integrity...puts you a cut above the rest of the TDS crowd here... :Toast
mach es sehr schnell

deadheadskier

Post by deadheadskier »

well, we disagree there. Hopefully I'm around for 10+ more elections. There will be both Democrat and Republican Presidents during that time. Policies will sway to the right and sway to the left along the way. I'm hopeful there's more common ground achieved someday than where we are today, but it's unlikely.

I don't have the same civil war doom and gloom perspective as you do, but you could end up being right.

We will see.
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

deadheadskier wrote:well, we disagree there. Hopefully I'm around for 10+ more elections. There will be both Democrat and Republican Presidents during that time. Policies will sway to the right and sway to the left along the way. I'm hopeful there's more common ground achieved someday than where we are today, but it's unlikely.

I don't have the same civil war doom and gloom perspective as you do, but you could end up being right.

We will see.
take a look around...when one side refuses to accept the results of an elections and does everything they can to overturn it how do you expect the other side to react if they actually succeed?

the opposition to the gov covid response is almost entirely politically oriented and coming from the left...you have opposition to that in virtually every state it's being imposed...

the current D party's platform is unrealistic and unsustainable...it's hate driven identity politics and nothing more ...it needs to burn to the ground and resurrect itself ...

when biden is all they have to offer, they have NOTHING at all to offer...less than nothing...there's no platform there's no policy... there's opposition to trump and that's it... ( and there would be the same opposition to any R that wins)

D's corruption has been totally exposed and unless biden wins they are going to be pilloried for it...and deservedly so....
mach es sehr schnell

deadheadskier

Post by deadheadskier »

I would not be one of those people who didn't accept the results of the election. I didn't oppose the investigations into Trump. I wouldn't oppose investigations into Obama, Biden or Clinton either.

I do feel that a Republican candidate like a Charlie Baker would receive substantially less opposition than Trump. However, he or similar wouldn't get the nod as he's viewed as a RINO. I'm quite happy with Chris Sununu as well here in NH and will vote for him again even though I feel he's been overly cautious with reopening the state. I'm definitely not happy about that.

It's not like Obama didn't receive plenty of opposition as well. Mitch was plenty public about that.
Mister Moose
Level 10K poster

Post by Mister Moose »

Oh, no, MH threw DHS an underhanded compliment and they are having a civil discussion...

It's the end of the world.
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

deadheadskier wrote:I would not be one of those people who didn't accept the results of the election. I didn't oppose the investigations into Trump. being that they were politically driven and based on false info and FISA warrants you should have been...I wouldn't oppose investigations into Obama, Biden or Clinton either.

I do feel that a Republican candidate like a Charlie Baker would receive substantially less opposition than Trump. please teh DNC and media attacked romney as a woman abuser, blamed him for a woman's cancer death m excorciated him for cutting a kids hair in the 50's and putting his dog outside the car in a carrier decades ago as well...Identity politics and character assassination are ALL the know...However, he or similar wouldn't get the nod as he's viewed as a RINO. I'm quite happy with Chris Sununu as well here in NH and will vote for him again even though I feel he's been overly cautious with reopening the state. I'm definitely not happy about that.

It's not like Obama didn't receive plenty of opposition as well. Mitch was plenty public about that. pure vanilla comparatively...and the media covered for him regardless....get teh transcripts candy, scandal free obama etc
mach es sehr schnell

deadheadskier

Post by deadheadskier »

Goes both ways. Conservative media sources questioned Obama's place of birth, portrayed him as a Muslim and a member of the terrorist brotherhood, claimed his wife was a transvestite.

With Clinton they spread rumors she was involved in the death of Seth Rich, ran a child sex tracking cult out of a pizza parlor basement, claimed she had Parkinson's or cancer

Nastiness has gone both ways
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

deadheadskier wrote:Goes both ways. Conservative media sources questioned Obama's place of birth, we still don't know how he traveled to pakistan in teh 80'sportrayed him as a Muslim and a member of the terrorist brotherhood, claimed his wife was a transvestite.

With Clinton they spread rumors she was involved in the death of Seth Rich,that may still pan out... ran a child sex tracking cult out of a pizza parlor basement, claimed she had Parkinson's or cancershe did collapse in the street, we saw it on video...why? who knows some speculated...

Nastiness has gone both ways
none of them corrupted the FBI or IRS and illegally targeted the political opposition via weaponized agencies...

nastiness is one thing, criminal activity is another...
mach es sehr schnell