OBAMAGATE

Anything and Everything political, express your view, but play nice
madhatter
Signature Poster

Re: OBAMAGATE

Post by madhatter »

as I've said before Biden will be the one to blow this whole thing up...he IS the corrupt imbecile the left wishes trump was...

so now we have the 2nd in command implicated ( and lying to cover it up) with the sh!tstain at least involved in some way as evidenced by the jan 5 meeting and rice's memo...

:cool
mach es sehr schnell

'exponential reciprocation'- The practice of always giving back more than you take....
f.a.s.t.
Wanted Poster

Post by f.a.s.t. »

madhatter wrote:as I've said before Biden will be the one to blow this whole thing up...he IS the corrupt imbecile the left wishes trump was...

so now we have the 2nd in command implicated ( and lying to cover it up) with the sh!tstain at least involved in some way as evidenced by the jan 5 meeting and rice's memo...

:cool
He sure is dumb enough and ignorant enough to blow this up even more than it already is.
!!!!!!!!!! MAKE AMERICA LOVE AGAIN !!!!!!!!!!
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

funny none of the TDS crowd cares about interfering in an election now...

seems like those people are part of the problem...
mach es sehr schnell

'exponential reciprocation'- The practice of always giving back more than you take....
f.a.s.t.
Wanted Poster

Post by f.a.s.t. »

madhatter wrote:funny none of the TDS crowd cares about interfering in an election now...

Everything they accused Trump, his family, his admin and his supporters of, they are the ones that did all of that and even worse. This is 100% proof of a police state cesspool swamp coup d'état, and everyone knows it.
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

f.a.s.t. wrote:
madhatter wrote:funny none of the TDS crowd cares about interfering in an election now...

Everything they accused Trump, his family, his admin and his supporters of, they are the ones that did all of that and even worse. This is 100% proof of a police state cesspool swamp coup d'état, and everyone knows it.
YUP...it's always been obvious, now it's undeniable...
mach es sehr schnell

madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

DR. WENSTRUP: "And you testified then you did not know who paid Fusion GPS."

MR. PODESTA: "I don't have a transcript in front of me. I don't know that that was the precise question. I think that I only learned subsequently that the payments were made through Perkins Coie, 50 percent from the campaign, 50 percent from the DNC. I didn't know that at the time I was before the Senate.
verified?

funny how none of the TDS crowd have ANY interest at all in this...

same thing with biden sexual allegations...

hard to actually consider anyone who even remotely supports even the mere appearance of what is going on here a "fellow" citizen...

how can any of you just ignore the BIGGEST scandal of our life times?
is the ignorance willful or something even worse?
mach es sehr schnell

madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump
If I were a Senator or Congressman, the first person I would call to testify about the biggest political crime and scandal in the history of the USA, by FAR, is former President Obama. He knew EVERYTHING. Do it @LindseyGrahamSC, just do it. No more Mr. Nice Guy. No more talk!

10:21 AM - May 14, 2020
mach es sehr schnell

madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

mach es sehr schnell

f.a.s.t.
Wanted Poster

Post by f.a.s.t. »

madhatter wrote:
DR. WENSTRUP: "And you testified then you did not know who paid Fusion GPS."

MR. PODESTA: "I don't have a transcript in front of me. I don't know that that was the precise question. I think that I only learned subsequently that the payments were made through Perkins Coie, 50 percent from the campaign, 50 percent from the DNC. I didn't know that at the time I was before the Senate.
verified?

funny how none of the TDS crowd have ANY interest at all in this...

same thing with biden sexual allegations...

hard to actually consider anyone who even remotely supports even the mere appearance of what is going on here a "fellow" citizen...

how can any of you just ignore the BIGGEST scandal of our life times?
is the ignorance willful or something even worse?
Yea, where's deadheadskier…………..nowhere to be found.
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

18 US Code 2384 Seditious Conspiracy

If two or more persons in any State or Territory, or in any place subject to the jurisdiction of the United States, conspire to overthrow, put down, or to destroy by force the Government of the United States, or to levy war against them, or to oppose by force the authority thereof, or by force to prevent, hinder, or delay the execution of any law of the United States, or by force to seize, take, or possess any property of the United States contrary to the authority thereof, they shall each be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than twenty years, or both.
mach es sehr schnell

madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

actually we already knew all that...

we also knew that not a single ( barely) useful idiot will ever acknowledge the corruption of their masters...

thus it is safe to conclude that those who accept that corruption are part of the problem...

we're gonna need a purge...
mach es sehr schnell

madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

https://www.facebook.com/DavidJHarrisJr ... 492/?t=123" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

seeing the sh!tstain eat that mic drop has been great...seeing those words hung around his neck for all eternity will be even better...

something about the tree of liberty...hard to imagine a more natural manure than obama...
mach es sehr schnell

madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

Every (barely) useful idiot wrote:Image
mach es sehr schnell